> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Fest / Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Crash58
Message#1
07.05.18, 14:20
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 89
Check in: 18.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

DiscussionHighscreen Fest / Fest Pro
PictureHighscreen Fest / Pro
Description |Discussion �

Specifications
Processor: 4-core, MediaTek MT6737T, 1.45 GHz
Video Processor: Mali-T720
Display: 5 "720x1280, HD AMOLED
The number of SIM-cards: 2
Type of SIM-cards: Micro-SIM
Battery: Li-pol 2500 mAh, non-removable
Networks: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900);
3G / HSPA + (900/2100 MHz);
4G / LTE (3/7/8/20);
LTE TDD (38)
Main camera: 13.0 MP, AF, flash
Front camera: 5.0 MP / 8.0 MP Pro
Size of permanent memory: 16 GB
RAM size: 2 GB
Expansion slot: microSD (compatible with SDHC)
OTG support: yes
Audio Jack: 3.5
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, access point
Bluetooth: Yes
Navigation: GLONASS / GPS
Equipment: Smartphone, power supply with removable cable, protective film, user manual, warranty card.
Additionally:
Proximity sensor
Light sensor
G-sensor
HI SOUND Lite DAC, Fingerprint Scanner (Fingerprint)
Dimensions: 145.6x70.5x7.85 mm
Weight: 125 g

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 02.11.18, 23:38
Reason for editing: Chop 4G in the second slot
yrii44
Message#2
07.01.18, 18:33
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 03.01.18
Highscreen Easy L

IN ADVANCE, PLEASE REVIEW IF IT IS IN THIS THEME WHAT IS NOT WHAT IS I AM IN NEW ITEMS?

Guys who use this model (Highscreen Fest Pro) please express your opinion ??
I can not find about him normal reviews or reviews.
They say it is buggy because of the raw Android 7.0.
I am interested to know
What problems arise in time use ??
How does he keep the battery ??
Does he get an update ??
They say that it is very quiet despite the fact that the HI SOUND Lite DAC is installed there ??
What is the quality of AMOLED-screen in comparison with IPS ??
What is the responsiveness of a fingerprint scanner ??
And D.T. ?????
I really liked this model as the appearance and the filling
But I would not like to throw out money for a buggy machine.
By this I am interested in your opinion that you tell about it
is it worth taking it or not it may be worth taking a phone model to a friend
for example (Tp-Link Neffos X1 Lite 16 GB)
Nooner
Message#3
10.01.18, 00:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 01.01.10

It is too early to talk about the experience of use, but I have already cited some observations here in different topics. I can not compare the phone with the fingerprint sensor. In principle, it responds well to a clean finger, but I myself sometimes without a habit shift it, attach the unscanned part of the pad, then, naturally, it does not work. AMOLED is bright, angular and acquires a slight greenish-bluish tint. A lot of empty space under the screen. Touch buttons of management directly ask for them, but no, they are located higher because the onscreen ones. The back panel, of course, is not a soft-touch, but a more rigid plastic that is very rough to the touch, not very slippery. At rest, the battery consumes quite carefully, especially if you activate the appropriate option for standby mode. With the screen turned on, the charge flies only on the way. On the system: it costs Android 7.0. Updates have not arrived yet. The system without any garbage at all, a strict minimum from Google. In the system processes I found the only kind of petty crap that suggests the true origin of the phone - with Chinese characters in the name. It alerted me. But the device does not show any strange network activity, it does not show advertising. Crookedly works energy statistics. She has a main consumer - the screen. I believe in it. But all running applications, apparently, feed on the holy spirit. Since most of them, even very heavy ones, are battery-powered, according to the curve of statistics, no matter how much you drive them, it eats away exactly zero. The call speaker is relatively quiet, that is, that is. Ears did not check, but they write around that, too. You can access the engineering menu, so that the volume limit, if desired, will be able to tweak a little. But I did not bother with it. Native gallery of Google Photos slows down as not being in itself. IMMEDIATELY should be changed to something else. At once. The quality of shooting - so-so, mediocre. There was a difficulty with saving pictures to an external memory card. Standard (inconvenient, as for me, the camera) picks up the card without fail when you specify it in the system settings as storage. Third-party cameras continue to write to the internal memory, until you manually specify a new path for them. But then their pictures do not have full access when connected to a computer - they are visible as zero-size files. You have to re-save them later with the phone within the same external memory. I am losing the hope that the problem will go away after formatting the card with the phone - at least even as a removable medium, so that it is not encrypted. But again, I didn’t have time to clean it and pick it up, because Put in the phone is no longer empty. Here, for now, everything I can tell you today.
maksdor
Message#4
16.01.18, 20:46
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 14.08.13

* yrii44,
I bought the other day, not buggy, screen +, the volume of the external speaker is quiet, in the ears all the norm rises in the engineering menu, or the player with direct volume control ... Slightly less power than boost 3, but for ushe-16-32 I’m quiet enough to reserve. I’m quietly not listening, but to everyone very loudly. Akkum keeps the day for sure, generally the best for the money is for sound (an entry-level hi-fi player has the same price) ... connection, scanner, etc., everything is fine . On a boost, I drove mp3 (electronic) and rock into flac / here mp3 is not at all rushing) -just very good compression quality.

Post has been editedmaksdor - 16.01.18, 20:55
yrii44
Message#5
02.02.18, 00:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.01.18
Highscreen Easy L

Thank you very much for the answer, but I chose (Neffos X1 Lite) for a number of many reasons I think the topic can be closed :) :) :)
slogic
Message#6
17.02.18, 22:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 30.01.06
Highscreen Fest Pro

For those who have not yet chosen. Fest Pro is a great smartphone, but for me personally only one minus remained. If the sound is output via BT, then the output volume is low. A similar problem through the 3.5 mm jack was solved by choosing the output in the audio player via AudioTrack.

Post has been editedslogic - 17.02.18, 22:53

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD (S10-101w), firmware 4.1.2 Global (B011SP15); Dell Venue 7 16Gb (VENU-7826), firmware 4.4.2
Star V1277, firmware 121026 (broken screen, drip LCD, recycled); Philips S388, firmware V08A (broken screen, LCD and sensor live); Highscreen Easy S Pro, firmware V0.7 (donated by the mother-in)
neoaeon
Message#7
03.04.18, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 07.10.09
Sony Xperia XZ3

Guys, I took this device. I'm used to being root. And then there is a problem with him, no where I can not find information on rutting.
DimaNostradamus
Message#8
04.04.18, 23:36
Metal god
[offline]

Messages 362
Check in: 16.03.12
Highscreen Fest Pro

She's not here. I myself have been waiting since December ..

--------------------
Priest is Back!
S c72 > SE S302 > SE J105 >SE WT19, ZTE V815W, HS Fest Pro
FT 8 A10,Cube i10, Lenovo Miix 320
angel-aaa
Message#9
14.04.18, 18:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 07.11.11

Guys! : rolleyes: tell me how to properly configure the phone so that it plays music through a DAC without resampling? and which players are better suited for this?
Mikhail Bitkanovich
Message#10
14.04.18, 19:13
Guru
[online]

Messages 5134
Check in: 10.06.12

Tell me how to properly configure the phone so that it plays music through the DAC without resampling? and which players are better suited for this?

No idea what your smart and what an android.
Neutron can work with oversampling and other things better than many others.

--------------------
4 2007-20xx
angel-aaa
Message#11
14.04.18, 21:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 07.11.11

: rolleyes: Highscreen Fest: rolleyes: Is Neutron eval a trial version?
Mikhail Bitkanovich
Message#12
15.04.18, 10:39
Guru
[online]

Messages 5134
Check in: 10.06.12

: rolleyes: Highscreen Fest: rolleyes: Is Neutron eval a trial version?

As far as I understand, the sound at the fest is locked and the drive is not activated in all the players. You need to correct in general in the system so that there are no crutches.
Yes, 5 days. By the way, with gp I recommend to download only by the way. Eval is better to crack though: D
If the neutron also does not see the DAC, then try vertex.

--------------------
4 2007-20xx
minddestoyer
Message#13
29.04.18, 15:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 22.03.18

Well, my time has come for the first time to unsubscribe here, and not just sit and read the Gaidics.
Highscreen Fest / Fest Pro
Pros:
Central Analog Converter (DAC), I liked it, the sound and the right has become better
HD AMOLED screen, bright colors, one and the same picture when compared to the IPhone 5s looked juicy, and on the iPhone it seemed so cold, like a dead
Price. I took it for 6490 and for this money with a 2/16 GB fingerprint scanner and blah bla bla you can see a great phone
Minuses:
Either a marriage, or it's true, but there is no Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the phone is scratched even with keys (!) BUT because of the bright screen, scratches are only noticeable on reflection from light
Piled sound, it is very enraged. Going into the game, the music becomes MUCH louder than usual.
Camera - ooo, this model does not even have a camera at 8. Took 2 photos, Fest (13MP) & LG spirit (8MP), the latter has a clearer and more detailed photo, no chance
Rating (excluding price) 52/100
I do not dissuade, but I do not recommend this phone
Crash58
Message#14
07.05.18, 14:31
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Good day everyone! Friends here is a link to the factory firmware for Fest:https://cloud.vobis.ru Down001/sharing/ORFoCf5MS(PASSWORD: Fest (with a capital letter)).
Link to the firmware for Fest PRO:https://cloud.vobis.ru Down001/sharing/SeHd6EoE7(PASSWORD: Fest (with a capital letter)).
Drivers for firmware:http://highscreen.ru/u…/zera_f/HM_Drivers.rar
Firmware program:http://highscreen.ru/u...h_Tool_Win_v5.1628.rar

Instructions about firmware firmware

Unzip the software archive files and software for flashing the device to the root of the C: \ drive

Driver installation:

1) Open the folder HM_Drivers

2) Next, open the folder Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00

3) Run the Install file

4) We are waiting for the end of the procedure and end the process by pressing any key

5) Restart the computer

Attention! If the drivers are not installed, disable the antivirus and digital signature of the drivers.

Installing new software

1) Turn off the device.
2) Run the program Flash_Tool.exe.
3) In the window that appears, click on the Scatter-loading.
4) Specify the path to the file MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt (located in the folder with the firmware).
5) In the firmware type menu, select FirmwareUpgrade.
6) Press Download and hold the volume down key, connect the device in the off state via a USB cable.
7) The device will start flashing. (If the update process has not started, close the program and repeat the procedure)
8) Wait for the firmware, unplug the cable and turn on the device.

Root in the process of learning. If you have thoughts, I will be glad if you help.
Stagex
Message#15
07.05.18, 20:12
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 19.12.14
Highscreen Fest Pro

TWRP 3.1.1 download

for Highscreen FestPro can also be suitable for Fest -Attached filerecoveryFest_Pro.rar(13.21 MB)

Set via Flash_Tool.

Unpack the archive, run SP_Flash_Tool, select MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt from the folder with the unpacked archive. Further see the post above.
Entering the recovery: hold down the volume + and kn. power supply. After boot boot logo to let go, a dark screen will appear. We are waiting for a couple of seconds, press the power button then the volume -.

Install root through recoveryAttached fileSR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip(5.99 MB)

Install SuperSu_pro version as usual .apk -Attached fileSuperSU + Pro + v2.82.apk(50.55 KB)
Crash58
Message#16
08.05.18, 10:04
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* Stagex
I confirm the work on the usual Fest. Route received
neoaeon
Message#17
08.05.18, 14:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 07.10.09
Sony Xperia XZ3

Root received at the fest pro
DimaNostradamus
Message#18
11.05.18, 17:54
Metal god
[offline]

Messages 362
Highscreen Fest Pro

* Stagexseparately flash recovery without flashing will not work?

--------------------
Priest is Back!
Crash58
Message#19
11.05.18, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* DimaNostradamus,
Can.

Post has been editedCrash58 - 11.05.18, 22:04
Reason for editing: I did not understand the question right away
DimaNostradamus
Message#20
12.05.18, 02:40
Metal god
[offline]

Messages 362
Highscreen Fest Pro

* Crash58Ok, I just flashed it, the flashlight says it's OK, but it opens up with native recovery. When I try to flash the recovery, an error pops up once again. Ports changed, the computer rebooted, the phone is determined, ports changed. I'll try again later ..

--------------------
Priest is Back!
Stagex
Message#21
12.05.18, 10:29
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 19.12.14
Highscreen Fest Pro

* DimaNostradamus,Flush the flash drive off. Highscreen site -http://highscreen.ru/u...h_Tool_Win_v5.1628.rar

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 1:27