> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.8 "/ SD845 / 4 / 64GB

Rep: (138)
DiscussionSony Xperia XZ2 Premium
PictureSony Xperia XZ2 Premium, H8116, H8166 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
SpecificationsD

• Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE, UMTS / HSPA +, LTE Cat. 18
• Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android Oreo
• Display: 5.8 ", 16: 9, 3840x2160 pixels, SDR-in-HDR, Gorilla Glass 5, TRILUMINOS
• Camera: Dual, AUBE photo processor, 3D scanning, 1080p @ 960fps video recording and 4K HDR with ISO 12 800, EIS SteadyShot, ISO 51 200 (photo) / 12 800 (video)
• Primary: 19 Mp, color, 1 / 2.3 "Exmor RS sensor, 1.22 µm pixels, 25 mm optics, f / 1.8
• Additional: 12 Mp, black and white, 1 / 2.3 "Exmor RS sensor, 1.55 µm pixels, f / 1.6
• Front camera: 13 megapixel, 1 / 3.06 "Exmor RS sensor, 22 mm optics, f / 2.0, EIS SteadyShot, ISO 3200 (photo) / 1600 (video)
• Processor: 8 cores, 4 x 2.7 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz, 10 nm, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
• Graphics chip: Adreno 630
• Sound: S-Force Front Surround stereo speakers, support for LDAC, DSEE HX, aptX
• RAM: 6 GB
• Internal memory: 64 GB, UFS
• Memory card: microSD (up to 400 GB)
• A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
• Wi-Fi Miracast
• Bluetooth 5
• NFC
• USB Type-C 3.1
• Does not support HDMI-Type-C!
• One or two nano-SIM slots
• The fingerprint scanner
• Battery: 3540 mAh
• Charging: Wireless Qi, Quick Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
• Protection: IP65 / 68
• Dimensions: 158x80x11.9 mm
• Weight: 236 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

Topics Curator4Serg13
For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 12.06.19, 00:09
Reason for editing: Making a dvuhsimochnyh apparatus instead of odnosimochnogo

Rep: (3)
Here I read the topic and can not understand what you do with them? Do you hammer nails with your phone? : D He took it from the first day of the sale with me pre-order, put it in a good case, or rather: Leather case the bumper X-Level Classic Leather Case is light brown, glued the armor on the screen and just use it for all 100 from 5:30 to 2x nights, and all is well with him, what do you do with them?

Rep: (15)
* SonyMen, that's what you don’t need to do with it, not everyone got off the glass of the camera, but there’s a common complaint, everything is normal in the east, and they can be hammered with nails)
I opened my beer with z3 and nothing)

Rep: (0)
* SonyMen,
For example, I can not stand covers, films, and so on.
I like the shape of the phone, the tactile feel of it.
And from the complaints I have only on the glass of the camera. Everywhere everything is OK with him, but there is still a factory defect ..

Rep: (3)
* dunkelya,
It’s usually usually the first batch is defective, but here xs gets out strange, to be honest, if I took my official one from the distributor’s office) I’m satisfied with the phone so much that I can only see a replacement for myself again or Sony 1 or iPhone, as shown by everything else, it’s not worth its money in everything and starting with tv and ending with ears, if you take not an email, only Sony for 25 years of using the brand from budget to top devices, pah pah not when Sony hasn’t failed yet, but I always take it with a pre-order or from the first installment (that's why I took such a nickname that l s love and a long mutual and Aunt Sonya))
At the expense of covers and films, well, here I can say that this is an eternal debate and taste. I’m a fantasy of covers.
* Megatron v,
Well, the device is serious) I didn’t go to extreme sports if you opened beer with Premium or if you hammer a nail on it with a joke without jokes) will it be interesting to survive?)

Rep: (0)
* SonyMen,
Well, it turns out the first revision.
Everyone has a marriage and everywhere it is clear. So I'm not really worried.

* SonyMen, about nails, of course I joked)
A beer is unlikely to open, xz2p is round from all sides: D

Rep: (312)
Megatron v @ 04/26/19, 06:59*
beer is unlikely to open, xz2p is round on all sides

Port Type C: tongue3:

* Aircraft fireman in principle, you can! Even if the port grunts, then you can charge without it)))

Rep: (312)
* Megatron v, when XZ3 saw - so immediately and thought: a special opener: D

Rep: (611)
ViPER4Android FX for XZ2 Premium, 51.1.A.12.48, Oreo 8.0.0

Verified by:
XZ2 Premium (H8166) Oreo 8.0.0 (51.1.A.12.48)

Demand:
Firmware 51.1.A.12.48. There should not be any other modifications to the sound, otherwise the viper may not work either intermittently. It is also worth noting that the modified mixer_paths_tavil.xml and mixer_paths_i2s.xml for stereo sound / sound enhancement does not affect performance :)

Description:
A powerful sound engine software, including the ability to increase the sound on the blue tooth / speakers / in a wired headset. The version of the driver and engine is 2.4.0.1.

Video:
On Index

Installation
Flash through recovery. We go into ViPER4Android FX and turn on compatibility, after we restart the smart and everything will work without problems after rebooting (as a rule, in ViPER4Android FX starting from version 2.4.0.1 drivers are present in the program itself, the program itself combines them).
Also, with this I attach the archive (ViperFX2401_51.1.A.12.48_XZ2Premium_to_STOCK.zip), which returns the sound to the stock!
Do not forget about backup!

Download

Rep: (1)
* OLEXANDER-I,

From personal experience, after switching to the XZ2 Premium from the previous model, at first I lacked these gestures. Double silk to wake the phone, and silk to send him to sleep. Gradually, I got used to waking the phone with a fingerprint. It is unlocked instantly, and in my opinion it is much more convenient than a double tap. In terms of interface management, after installing additional applications such as Gesture Control, Nova Launcher (which allows you to hibernate the phone by clicking on the screen) and Tasker, such a thing as something lacking in management has completely disappeared. Of the additional bonuses, after installing Gesture Control, it became possible to control the phone with gestures and hide the buttons in individual or all applications at once, thereby increasing the useful screen space. The battery does not eat, everything works with a bang. All this, of course, does not apply to the phone’s default capabilities, but it may be useful for something.

Post has been editedSalvatore - 30.04.19, 02:17

Rep: (668)
* Salvatore, I wonder how the tasker was adapted to control?

Rep: (12)
* Salvatore,
I smoke, how you screwed up Gesture Control launched, but the button does not hide on the panel, the button also does not really work, can I have a manual for those who need gestures?

Rep: (44)
I also use the program for gestures, everything is written in the program, adb to help you.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmisha-od - 30.04.19, 22:50

* S_lavdos,

The tasker in this "compote", rather, performs the role of automating frequently repeating tasks, or tasks, depending on a combination of specific conditions. That is, what exactly do you mean is difficult to judge without knowing the task to be performed. Honestly, I started to teach him gestures, but then changed my mind, I won’t be able to teach him in two clicks, at least I don’t know an easy way. Gesture Control, without much difficulty, allows you to perform all the functions of the navigation buttons (with the exception of chips with one-handed input). If you need some special, creative combinations of zhirst, coupled with the work of numerous sensors of the device, then of course, with the capabilities of Tasker, as far as I know, little can be compared. Plus, Tasker has the ability to create invisible scenes, buttons, etc. and associate all of this with the necessary action algorithm.

Post has been editedSalvatore - 30.04.19, 23:41

* marxyz,

Most likely not enough rights. You need to activate the debugging mode via USB on the phone and from the computer via Android Debug Bridge (adb) run the command

"adb shell pm grant com.conena.navigation.gesture.control android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS"

After this manipulation, the navigation bar can be hidden through the application settings. I also recommend that you make the slider invisible and set up gesture detection zones.

!!! Do not forget to make the panel visible if you decide to remove the application, otherwise it will remain invisible.

Post has been editedSalvatore - 30.04.19, 23:29

Rep: (9)
Security: Unlock Screen.
The graphic key stands and works, the fingerprint is similar.
And he even activated Smart Lock, took a picture, set up to wake up the watch from the voice of the pronouncement “ok google” (Voice Match system).
Everything seems good ... But!
I take the phone, I see the clock, wakes up, and then the screen unlocks either by typing or with a graphic key, but what about the voice? But what about Smart Lock ... is there something wrong with me?
When this function is enabled on the device, a pulsating circle appears at the bottom of the locked screen around the "lock" icon. I have it, I have one, I’m just holding the lock with my finger and unlocking it, while I’m looking at smart or not looking and the screen is all the same unlocked from smash right from the lock, so why such dancing, what kind of unlocking is it from the face, if it responds to sobriety and everything? This face recognition works frankly not how I imagined it. For example, the Voice March system does not understand how it works at all, it seems that smart from “ok Google” wakes up and if you turn off this Mac, just leave face recognition turned on ... I re-read the explanation of the hull, help, but all the same, I don’t understand. Here and I came to the conclusion that the face recognition system or voice unlocking the screen is garbage in this smart and minus.
People, tell me, am I washing somewhere wrong or not setting up like that?

Post has been editedOLEXANDER-I - 01.05.19, 15:27

Rep: (12)
* Salvatore,
I did everything that way)), the reason is in a third-party topic, the navigation panel hid half the current), everything is ok.

Rep: (306)
OLEXANDER-I @ 05/01/19, 12:03*
People, tell me, am I washing somewhere wrong or not setting up like that?

Everything seems to be set up correctly. For the sake of interest, I just asked my wife to pick up the bodies in her hands and look at the display screen, but the imprint appeared below. When swiping up, I got a graphic key, and then it wasn’t allowed to go: rofl: Then I picked it up, looked at the voila display, the lock opened immediately from below and swipe up brought the body to the desktop. It seems like this should work.

Rep: (4)
Good day, as I understand it, there are also single-simulator models xz2 prem.? Is this not a Chinese fake?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 8:48 p.m.