JmGO V8 - Full HD DLP | Projector

Rep: (88)
DiscussionJmGO - Full HD DLP V8
projector
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
New from Chinese JmGO - Full HD DLP-projector JmGO V8 with autofocus, glass optics and built-in Hi-Fi acoustics.
Material: aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 208 mm * 133 mm * 108 mm (D * W * H)
Net weight: 1.6 kg
Android: Android OS 4.4.2 (initially stated that the version will be 5.0.) Support 4 K
Main chip / Processor: Amlogic 8-core
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
Flash Memory: 16 GB EMMC
Brightness: 1100 ANSI lumens
Resolution: FHD 1920 Г— 1080
Contrast ratio: 3000: 1-5000: 1 & # 65288; fofo: 750: 1 & # 65289;
Projection distance: 0.5 m-7.5 m
Image size: 20 inches -300 inches
Projection ratio: 1.2: 1
Focus: use the remote control to adjust the focus
Digital zoom: image size reduced to 50%
Keystone adjustment: vertical В± 35 В° and level В± 30 В°
3D - yes. When using active 3D glasses
Interfaces:
Input: HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0, usb 2.0, dc, RJ45
Output: S / PDIF x1
Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
Video decoding: Support 4 K, 2 K, avc / H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (visual XviD), HEVC, H.263, WMV2, WMV
Audio decoding: mpegaudio, FLAC, AAC, AC-3, MPEG-1 AMR, plate, monkey's audio, PCM
Total consumption: ≤90w
Power supply: AC 100-240 V

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the button below the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 29.03.18, 11:56
Reason for editing: Alternative way to install Google Service

Xleonx90 @ 01/10/18, 17:55*
Tell me if there is support for ARC on HDMI?

In my opinion, no.

Viktoriell @ 01/10/18, 16:45*
Thank you in advance for the tests!

Actually, here are the promised photos in daylight. It's a day outside, quite bright, but there is no sun. Standard settings - brightness, contrast, etc. by 50%. Two almost identical photos (squirrel from the Ice Age) were taken - one in the light, the other in the dark. For comparison.
From the lens to the screen 3 m. 20 cm. Screen diagonal 135 ". The projection is slightly smaller.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedVladFin - 11.01.18, 20:23

Rep: (0)
Has anyone checked if horizontal image correction works?
I tried to move the projector to the side relative to the center of the screen, select the appropriate menu item, but nothing aligned.

* frau4mi ,
Mine got a place on the bracket exactly in the middle of the screen, but tonight I’ll try.

frau4mi @ 01/13/18, 09:59*
I tried to move the projector to the side relative to the center of the screen, select the appropriate menu item, but nothing aligned.

And in what menu item did you try to regulate? "Correction of self-determination"?

And I have a question for all V8 owners: which keyboard was installed? I set a few - some are "not supported", some led to buggy work on the remote control keys (up, down, etc.). I had to do a factory reset.

Rep: (1)
And I have a question for all V8 owners: which keyboard was installed?

I didn’t even try. Immediately screwed these here, the keyboard is a little more than a palm and a gyroscopic mouse, have been lying around for a long time. The mouse-ring was recently purchased on Ali for the sake of interest. And no hemorrhoids and wires. Once every two weeks recharge. The on-screen keyboard is when there is no way out.
Attached Image

I decided that you should not experiment with a device worth 55t.r. Sorry for my French, you don't know much .........)))

Post has been edited36igor36 - 14.01.18, 13:21

And no hemorrhoids and wires.

I mean, programmatically, which keyboard !? I also screwed on the bluetooth keyboard, but the language is only English.

I decided that you should not experiment with a device worth 55t.r.

That is, do without the Russian language?

Post has been editedVladFin - 14.01.18, 13:43

I mean, programmatically, which keyboard !?

Maybe I don’t understand what. What the hell is she for?

That is, do without the Russian language?

Why without Russian? Klava has a switch Russian-English

Post has been edited36igor36 - 14.01.18, 13:47

Maybe I don’t understand what. What the hell is she for?

It is needed if you use the projector not only with a computer, but also without it - for example, Youtube, Play Market, etc. You put it all on the projector?

Youtube, Play Market, etc. You put it all on the projector?

No, I didn’t. There is simply no need. There is an android box for this. But he and the computer included only a couple of times. Mostly I drive movies from the server through the dune. Just originally the projector was planned only for transmitting images to the screen from various sources.

Why without Russian? Klava has a switch Russian-English

The keyboard (the hardware itself) cannot be Russian or English and is always "tied" to the software of the device to which it is connected. If there is no Russian in the projector software in its virtual keyboard, then where will it come from? Correct if I'm wrong. Is the keyboard connected to the projector or something else?

We probably did not understand each other. I meant that the physical keyboards are connected to the sources (comp, android box, dune). For me, a projector is a way of transmitting images from these sources. I feel so comfortable.

* 36igor36 ,
Well now it’s clear. I was asking specifically about the virtual keyboard for the projector)). One more question. How does autofocus behave? Does it fail after a reboot?

How does autofocus behave? Does it fail after a reboot?

A little bit, but goes astray. Disconnected, manually configured and forgot.

Disconnected, manually configured and forgot.

The next time you turn it on, is the focus normal or stray? And what is your projection diagonal? I have approximately 132 ", so focusing is very important.

I’m a layman in this business. How to put a playmarket on a V8? Share your experience and link

You go to the JMGo homepage using the link from the projector’s main menu. Then you press the Menu button for a long time. A menu of three items appears. The Upper - installation of a playmarket and YouTube. The second seems to be installing applications from a flash drive.

Thanks helped. Installed and received a new problem. YouTube does not start. I click on the icon and nothing happens. A market "error while receiving data from the server"

Post has been editedSPELLNAZ - 15.01.18, 08:01

Rep: (3)
* SPELLNAZ, yes, and here the fun begins. Someone corrected the error by setting the correct time in the settings. I was prompted by eugeneuz4 to install new google services and playmarket

The next time you turn it on, is the focus normal or stray? And what is your projection diagonal?

Focus no longer goes astray. Diagonal 96 ". I turned it off almost immediately, as it seemed to me that I didn’t do autofocus 100% clarity. I turned it off and set it manually.

I won the argument. Memory 16 instead of 32. V8. 80 euros. Salang.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 09:22