Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Firmware and Language Packs | [smartHome]

Rep: (644)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (Roborock v1 / v2 (S50 / 51/55)) - Firmware and language packs
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MiHome application пїЅ| Firmware and language packsпїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

This topic discusses only the process of firmware, the problems that arise and the undocumented use of opportunities as a consequence of rutting. Everything else is discussed in the "Discussion" topics.

Both versions of the robot are flashed the same way, that is, all firmware instructions are suitable for both versions! For 3 generations only off. packages through MiHome mods or directly from a smartphoneXVacuum Firmware

Language packs do not accumulate in the robot; there is always only one language pack in it. Therefore, only one language pack can be installed at a time. The choice of language in MiHome has nothing to do with what is in the robot. MiHome only instructs the robot to download the language pack from the link pre-programmed by the developers. That is, only developers can add languages ​​to MiHome. You install the language pack on the robot instead of the current one. MiHome knows nothing about it and will never know.

For the third generation, the Russian package at the moment there is only 1 - official. Since packages for the third generation are now not only encrypted, but also signed with a certificate. That is, no one else can create their packages

ATTENTION! In the new revisions of the second generation of robots released since 03.2019, as well as in firmware starting from 02.2019, there is a check on the robot's affiliation to the region. That is, a robot for the Chinese market (in Russia, too, they often sell them under the guise of a European one) no longer works in Russia. He doesn’t allow himself to be stitched, etc.

MiHome displays the following message:
Russian version - "The robot that you purchased is not certified and cannot be used. Please purchase it through regular channels. If you have any questions, please contact the dealer."
English version - "The robot you purchased can not use plug-ins without authentication. Please purchase it from regular channels. If you have any questions, please contact the dealer."
Chinese version - "你 购买 的 机器人 未 经过 认证 无法 使用 插件, 请 从 正规 渠道 购买, 如有 疑问 请 联系 经销商"

Read more about unlocking the link..
This problem does not apply to the first generation.

Device description
Device characteristics
The robot vacuum cleaner Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum is equipped with a low-noise brushless motor supplied by the Japanese company NIDEC. The fan gives a maximum pressure of as much as 1800 Pa, which provides more power when working with stiff dirt.

Mi Robot Vacuum is also equipped with three processors: the Allwinner quad-core processor, the STMicroelectronics ARM coprocessor and the Texas Instruments LDS image processor. The trio helps the vacuum cleaner get real-time data from a scattering of 12 different types of sensors (LDS distance sensor, ultrasonic radar, wall distance sensor, coarse dirt sensor, drop sensor, gyroscopes, accelerometers, and so on). A laser rangefinder and an ultrasonic radar scan the space surrounding the robot 360 degrees with a measurement frequency of 1800 times / sec. This technology is similar to what we can see in modern unmanned vehicles.

The built-in battery with a capacity of 5200 mAh is made up of high-capacity batteries of type 18650 from LG and Panasonic and guarantees 2.5 cleaning from a single battery charge.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS
Custom firmware
AT:What for?
ABOUT:After getting root rights, you get a full Ubuntu distribution inside the vacuum cleaner. What to do with this is up to you. After that, only your imagination limits the possibilities of a vacuum cleaner, and, accordingly, the ability to work with Ubuntu.

For the first version:
Full stock (version 3532) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd v11_003532.fullos_root.pkg .
Past versions
  • Full stock (version 3.3.9_003514) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 3.3.9_003506) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 3.3.9_003416) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 3.3.9_003254) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full drain (version 3.3.9_003194, starting from this version zonal cleaning appeared) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 3.3.9_003132) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .

Modified firmware
-----------------
Now zonal cleaning and sending to a certain point works officially in the native MiHome plugin, no more manipulations.

For the second version:
Due to the appearance of regional blocking in the second generation of the robot, usemodified firmware
Past versions
  • Full stock (version 001792) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd
  • Full stock (version 001780) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001632) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001518) with root, ssh login, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001414) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001408) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001344) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001228) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .
  • Full stock (version 001168) with root, ssh input, login and passwordcleaner after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the command passwd .

Language packs
All available packages for 3 generations, including Russian
Language packs can be installed on any firmware, regardless of stock (original), it is yours or custom. That is, it is not necessary to flash the firmware

Russian:
Official Russian voice acting
Male voice (alive ) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package outsidepro )
russian.pkg- female voice (thanks for the packageStepik )
Male voice (Maxim)(thanks for the packageStepik )
Male voice (Maxim, without "Master" and "Your Majesty")(thanks for the packageStepik )
Male voice (Maxim) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package Yurysh )
Male voice (Maxim,obscene language) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package bartwell )
Male voice (Maxim,obscene language) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package necr0s76 )
Male voice (Maxim, increased volume)(thanks for the packageStepik and increased volume zeussk )
Male voice (Maxim, boorish, but in terms of decency) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package necr0s76 )
Female voice (Alice) (PKG ) with zone cleaning (thanks for the package Stepik )
Female voice (Oksana) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package Zalemor )
Female voice (Aliss) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package Zalemor )
Male voice (Zakhar) Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package Zalemor )
Robot voice Universal package (suitable for both versions of the robot, all teams are voiced) (thanks for the package Zalemor )
Winnie The Pooh Language Pack(thanks for the packageOptician )
Alice + GLaDOS from Portal(thanks for the packagekirbt )
Alice + R2D2 from StarWars(thanks for the packageRozhek )
Alice + Brownie Kuzya(thanks for the packagekkk_ )
Alice + Brownie Kuzya 2(thanks for the packagecokkto )
Male voice (Maxim) New Year's package
Female voice (Milena) Universal package (thanks for the package Kreiser_lastuhin )
Bender from Futurama (Russian, RenTV) for the first generation
Warcraft 3 Voice Language Pack
Ru_robot_2.pkg.zip Maxim

Ukrainian:
Female voice (Sophia)(thanks for the packagecr_az )

Hebrew:
Male and Female Language Packs Universal packages (thanks for the package little_em )

Instructions
I requested the wrong firmware, the firmware process broke, just something went wrong and the robot now does not react to anything, it is impossible to connect to it or the robot does not flash, giving an error.Restoring.
XVacuum Firmware . The easiest way to upload firmware and language packs ( the program receives the token ), also directly from the smartphone ( Android and iOS ).
Only Roborock v1 / v2 (S50 / 51/55) and v3 (T6, S6, 1S) are supported

How to make your own language pack yourself (Windows )
How to unpack a language pack frompkg file ( Windows )
How to flash firmware and / or language pack (Windows )
How to flash firmware and / or language pack (Video instruction,Windows )
How to flash firmware and / or language pack (Linux )
How to flash firmware and / or language pack (MacOS )
The firmware / language pack is not flashed throughWIN-MIROBOgiving outSomething goes wrong ... You need to disable the firewall and firewall, as they do not allow the robot to connect to the computer to pick up the firmware / language pack file
One more reason Something goes wrong ... if you work through virtualku
IP and Token right, all antiviruses, firewalls, firewalls are completely turned off. I checked 10 times, but the firmware / language pack does not want to flash, giving errors. What to do? Connect directly to the robot (for more details in the Linux manual), try it from another PC or from another router (a router is a frequent problem that it’s impossible to flash a robot, probably it cuts traffic).
How to make your own language pack yourself (Linux / MacOS )
The easiest way to get a token
MiHome from Vevs when you try to enter settings, asks for an update , what to do? That is exactly what to do. Go to the topic MiHome and update the application. You can also put MiHome from EDA Studio, they also show a token.
The method of obtaining a token oniOS
How to get a TOKEN without a smartphone on Android
How to increase the cleaning area in Spot mode?Need a custom firmware
One of the ways of independent voice acting (Yandex.Speech)
I want the robot to go further / closer to / to the wall / e (did not try to call in on the plinth)
Vacuuming webhukov
Roll back the firmware of the vacuum cleaner to version 003194 using FloleVac
Changing the region of the robot vacuum cleaner
Valetudo does not show cards, what to do? How to patch rrlogd for normal Valetudo
Outdated instructions
Useful
Xiaomi Vacuum Robot Reverse Engineering and Hacking- thanks to these guys, it became possible to break the vacuum cleaner and install its firmware and language packs
python-mio- a library for working with Xiaomi devices that support miIO protocol
MiHome Alternative for Vacuum Cleaner-->RoboRock Control Center- for PC
Wav2pkg
A program to convert wav files to a pkg package (Windows)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited.//Hack - 07.09.19, 15:28
Reason for editing: Unpacking language packs in one click

Rep: (12)
Firmware from GitHub:
https://github.com/dgi...Xiaomi-Vacuum-Firmware
https: //cdn.cnbj0.fds.../v11_001748.fullos.pkg

Post has been editedIIK - 12.03.19, 20:08

Rep: (3)
Tell me, the natural-sounding voice acting of all the teams.

Post has been editedzc-r - 12.03.19, 23:17

Rep: (2)
Add to the header leather bastards without mats in pkg format for firmware from smart. Many are searching all over the branch. Thanks to Hack for the program and instructions!

Attached files

Attached fileru_robot_2_pkg.zip(9.5 MB)

Rep: (0)
Good morning, you know, someone accidentally did not do voice acting for the robot from the Russian game Protocol, is it really there that the AI ​​is full of jokes and sarcasm?

People tell me, a vacuum cleaner in Chinese. I got involved with Mi Home only when I set the "Mainland China" region in the application settings.
Is it possible to reflash the robot to be recognized during the installation of the "Russia" region? Or will it not be updated by air then?

Rep: (112)
Crash932 @ 03/13/19, 14:27*
Is it possible to reflash the robot to be recognized during the installation of the "Russia" region? Or will it not be updated by air then?

Everything is possible, especially if you read the hat.

Rep: (73)
* Crash932 , and it’s very important for you where it clings to?

Rep: (12)
It was sewn on 1748. I did not see any obvious flaws. Apartment cleaning time was reduced from 38 minutes to 1792 to 33 minutes. Flawless cleaning algorithm.

Rep: (397)
Good afternoon. How to open pkg? on wines 10 and vinrar and 7zip swear "file is damaged or unknown format"

Good afternoon. How to open pkg? on wines 10 and vinrar and 7zip swear "file is damaged or unknown format"

It does not need to be opened, it must be flashed.
Or do you want to extract audio files?

Post has been editedswappers - 13.03.19, 19:47

* swappers,
yes, extract. I want to collect my version from different.

Post has been editedlakoros - 13.03.19, 19:37

It is strange that there is no instruction in the header, if in a nutshell, then download wav2pkg (Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Firmware and language packs)
unzip the archive and copy the pkg file to the environment / ccrypt folder
then, being in this folder, you need to run the command
ccrypt.exe -d -K "r0ckrobo # 23456" FileNameOfSound.pkg

FileNameOfSound.pkg - change the name of the sound package.

After that, it will be possible to unzip the file, for example, 7z or another archiver.

Try, if it doesn’t work out, I will describe in more detail

Post has been editedswappers - 13.03.19, 19:53

Rep: (79)

Download the WIN-MIROBO utility,linkin a hat.
If you upload the encoded pkg to the voicepacks folder, then when you run the utility, it will be automatically parsed into wav files for future use.

* superdeman
I understand that WIN-MIROBO unpacked pkg. he needs to hook up with a vacuum cleaner. (and if the vacuum cleaner is not nearby) or where does it quietly unpack files?

Did as swappers wroteXiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Firmware and language packs (Post swappers # 83319240)

Who does not know how to write on the command line.

Press the win + r button. in the open window we write: cmd
Or start-find, write cmd or command line. launch

command line opens. write (you can copy. ctrl + v - paste)
cd / d s: \ wav2pkg \ environment \ ccrypt
instead of "s: \" your disk on which the program is located.

further write
ccrypt.exe -d -K "r0ckrobo # 23456" Sound.pkg
instead of "Sound" the name of your file with voice acting.
You will be asked to decrypt? press y. He writes that everything turned out. All, you can unpack the archiver.

Post has been editedlakoros - 16.03.19, 16:04

Rep: (79)
so that WIN-MIROBO unpacks pkg. he needs to hook up with a vacuum cleaner

Perhaps you `re right. Unpacks to the same folder where it selects pkg

I just checked it. Without setting the connection with the vacuum cleaner does not unpack.

Post has been editedsuperdeman - 13.03.19, 21:07

Rep: (9)
Help guys, please, we need a Maxim voice package with no censorship and increased volume! Thank you in advance.

Rep: (1951)
* love.2000 ,
Scare the neighbors ?! : offtopic:

Rep: (9)
* aleks-man , but not just when the dust is working, the voice is almost inaudible although the maximum in the program.

Good day to all. Only now I decided to please myself with this purchase. Everything is wonderful, but the hidden Chinese in the vacuum cleaner is a little annoying. I want the device to speak our way. I want to fill in the voice pack. But hands are not growing from that place. I did not expect that it would be so problematic to get a token device. Killed for an hour. But in order.

I downloaded the program WIN-MIROBO 1.1.0. But there needs a token. Where to get it?
I went the other way. I installed XVacuum Firmware on the phone and reset the vacuum cleaner. I connected to it and thank God, issued a token in the application.
I connected the vacuum cleaner to wifi (and brought it back to MiHome).
Edited win-mirobo.ini (indicated IP and pulled out token) and .... and nefiga. It gives an error miIO.info, google realized that it swears at the token.
MiToolkit does not want to take the base from the phone, and as I understand it in the latest versions of MiHome, the base is not stored locally there.

At the moment, I see only 2 options from this situation and how to get a token:
1. Flash the vacuum cleaner using XVacuum Firmware. But not the best option. I don’t want to flash the device just for the sake of a normal voice.
2. After the reset, see XVacuum Firmware, connect the laptop to the vacuum cleaner and use the issued token. I hope he does not change. After connecting, download a voice using WIN-MIROBO

I'll try option number 2, though it's not a fact that it will work. I do not want to break the device. But maybe there is an easier way to pull out a device token?

By the way, how can I roll it back “to the factory” China, if the firmware flies, or will I tighten the extra nuts with my crooked hands?

Flash the vacuum cleaner with XVacuum Firmware. But not the best option. I don’t want to flash the device just for the sake of a normal voice.

You are doing something wrong, if you have XVacuum Firmware forget about all the other programs.
XVacuum Firmware can flash both voice and firmware, voice firmware will not affect the main firmware.
The token changes every time a wifi reset or link to MiHom occurs.
Just flash your voice and all your problems will be solved.

By the way, this is all described in the header, you just need to read it carefully.

Post has been editedswappers - 14.03.19, 00:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 11:25 PM