> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

OTT Navigator | [HD] Video Player for OTT / IPTV

Rep: (170)
OTT Navigator
Version: 1.5.8.2

Last update of the program in the header:24.01.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Powerful and customizable IPTV player

Detailed description
* The application does not contain any TV or video sources. It works with your provider’s playlist *

Key features:
- The user interface is debugged for any device, from Android TV / STB to phones / tablets
- Live, archives, timeshift
- Provider media library and network through UPnP / DNLA
- Picture-in-picture and studio mode (up to 9 programs at a time)
- TV guide screen
- Multiple providers and playlists simultaneously
- Reminders of programs, recommendations of the next series
- Adaptive sorting, filtering and advanced recommendations
- Powerful search
- Various codecs to support a wide range of streams and devices
- Parental control
- A variety of themes
- Bonding multiple EPG sources
- Support for multiple protocols and playlist formats

useful links

FAQ

Android required: 4.2+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Vjaka
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=studio.scillarium.ottnavigator

Download:
Version: 1.5.8.2 1.5.8.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.7.2 Google Play (nik-semya)
Version: 1.5.7.1 1.5.7.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.6.4 from Google Play (henri2002)
Version: 1.5.6.3 1.5.6.3 (Vjaka)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.6.2 1.5.6.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.5.4 1.5.5.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.5.1 1.5.5.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.4.2 1.5.4.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.7 1.5.3.7 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.5 1.5.3.5 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.3 1.5.3.3 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.1 1.5.3.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.2.4 1.5.2.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.2.3 1.5.2.3 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.2.2 1.5.2.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.2.1 1.5.2.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.1.4 1.5.1.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.1.3 1.5.1.3 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.1.2 1.5.1.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.1.1 1.5.1.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.0.4 1.5.0.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.4.9 1.4.9 (Vjaka)

alternative shops Aptoide / AptoideTV

Post has been editediMiKED - 24.01.20, 07:21
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.5.8.2 1.5.8.2

Rep: (0)
Prompt. How does the channel sorting by most frequent. According to the number of channel switching or viewing time?

Lenin68 @ 05.02.19, 08:15*
Hello. The navigator ott android, slung leaf channels, but no sound, fall on each channel separately codec download, and their 100+. Tell me how to solve this problem.

So there is a codec setup for all the default channels (except where prescribed a different codec). Install it

Denchikkk @ 02/05/19, 8:08*
Additional m3u list appears and disappears, what could be wrong?

Let's see what other users with additional playlists say. I assume that he is not always available list

Karach @ 05.02.19, 19:02*
Prompt. How does the channel sorting by most frequent. According to the number of channel switching or viewing time?

By the number of inclusions, if switch led to view at least a minute

Rep: (3)
In general, I can say one thing - OTT Navigator at this moment the best program, recently demolished all the players I had ah 4 consoles and set it. The question is whether it is possible to fasten an additional 2 Playlist (available) but not the address on the Internet, and throw for example, in the console and set the path as an address, a ride that? And yet, it is not a wish, but the board. Premium payment - it is not very smart and expensive. In our country, look at the year ahead is not necessary. Therefore, pay the mower for a program is not quite cool))) not knowing what will happen tomorrow))). And even more so if the buy, what is, and forever. I think it is necessary to make a paid initially with the possibility to test the first two or three days and the price set not more than 200 rubles. That's when the work paid off and want to be many times more. with respect!))

Rep: (5)
Keep the post above, that is the best software for IPTV channels. I would like to clarify the voice search during playback to switch to another channel only for touch devices implemented? (In mi box s no on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is). Is it possible to realize both the hidden channels and their movement on the categories on the console when displaying icons channels in three columns? (Switch to list each time not quite comfortable).

kiv @ 05.02.19, 23:41*
whether it is possible to fasten the two additional playlist (available) but not at the Internet, and throw for example in the prefix register and the path in the form of addresses

In theory, any type of path file: /// storage / ... maybe a ride, but I do not know. The list has added files

kiv @ 05.02.19, 23:41*
Therefore, pay the mower for a program is not quite cool))) not knowing what will happen tomorrow)))

So is the subscription for less than a month coffee mugs)

Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 02:06*
voice search while viewing to switch to another channel only for touch devices implemented?

Voice Search works on consoles running (with microphone) when activating the button. If there is no button on the remote, you can assign another key to this search as far as I can remember.
On the Mi Box S Voice button can not be caught, but have an idea how to get to the android in the application sought. There are plans to

Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 02:06*
POSSIBILITY Whether it is to realize the hidden channels and moving them into categories on the console when displaying icons channels in three columns? (Switch to list each time not quite comfortable)

The plans have a separate setting screen categories / channels

Rep: (36)
* Vjaka

Laid out in a wagon version "Beta 1.4.5.4" at the entrance to the Advanced Settings app crashes.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that I was falling at the entrance to the system settings.
log:Attached file2019-02-06-10-22-33.txt(6.02 KB)

ps: I think already easier to delete the data and enter again ..

Post has been editedMike1099 - 06.02.19, 10:49

Rep: (73)
Vjaka @ 06.02.2019, 09:49*
Voice Search works on consoles running (with microphone) when activating the button. If there is no button on the remote, you can assign another key to this search as far as I can remember.
On the Mi Box S Voice button can not be caught, but have an idea how to get to the android in the application sought. There are plans to

I Mi box 3 Enhanced. Search Navigator OTT works strange at the first microphone is pressed on the remote control searches for the information in the program, during the second - among all the installed programs and the Internet. Why so? On the other consoles, voice search in the Navigator works differently?

Post has been editedstan-is-love - 06.02.19, 13:48

version 1.4.5.4
corrections to the release version
additionally included:
- the media library is additionally periodically indexed in the background for faster updating of the list
- more options for choosing the number of attempts to reconnect in case of an error. 3 attempts are made by default (was 1)
- video preview re-uses the current connection for a new video, if possible
- added options to hide prompts and category of recent channels
- tvg-id takes precedence over the channel name (used only for the provider’s source, or source assigned as its # 1 source)

apk
Attached file1040630-1.apk(62.51 MB)

Posted on 02/06/2019, 10:58:

Mike1099 @ 06.02.19, 09:48*
Laid out in a wagon version "Beta 1.4.5.4" at the entrance to the Advanced Settings app crashes.

Yes, it is necessary for the new settings to restore from backup, after the reshuffle.

Vjaka @ 06.02.19, 10:49*
So is the subscription for less than a month coffee mugs)

Okay. so you have not understood, or understood, but not so. I try again. Well, I shook prog with Google and not even noticed that there is a paid subscription. This is my friend poked his nose. Ie suits me and it is a free version and they are the majority. With regard to coffee mugs. I am ready to pay but not for a month, but choose what that extra service for 100 rubles and to use it consistently. Program - it does not subscribe to the service, catch? The program is put for a long time, if it is good, to be paid until the end of life. You just me trying to sell a huge range of services, which I will not use, but must pay for it .... well I do not know how else to explain clearly?))) Premium possibility is to uporotyh idiot who sits at home all day and stare in the telly. Such trust is not enough.)) And yet, probably will not be news to you, it's late, and probably early third-party developers are doing and will do the same prog, but in view of my opinion)) Well, not mine of course, but there will be something, what you need most, and then you will be no inheritance. I downloaded the program from here for example for the diagnosis of his Renault through the OBD, pay 150 rubles for the opportunities that I need. I paid and forgotten. But if the developers did like you, I had to lay out 10 cups of coffee and drink it)))

* Vjaka Why the items in Settings: do not show the category of the recent and not show tips in English. Is it possible to do to add an additional playlist file and not the link?

* Vjaka And can be found by using the icons displayed in three columns with channel switching and playing on the list to show why it was the right description of the transfer program. It is possible that in the future it was like before, well, who like even this adjustment will be.

Vjaka @ 06.02.19, 10:49*
In theory, any type of path file: /// storage / ... maybe a ride, but I do not know. The list has added files

Poke your finger is not found. There is only incorporated by reference. Maybe there is a premium? Willing to pay))))

* kiv No premium is also not only a reference. Only the main file list can be added.

Rep: (0)
I noticed that. Provider greatiptv playlist HLS format. Some updates bend channels shut up and even fly. After today's update, the situation repeated. Fixed setting 1040600-1.

* Vjaka
and no support for channel number ch-number = "1" to the playlist (typ. provider) to duplicate channels, the channel numbers are not visible in the sheet,
duplicate themselves are now displayed on the TV program and the priority tvg-id works too, thank you.

kiv @ 06.02.19, 11:15*
Okay ... I downloaded the program from here for example for the diagnosis of his Renault through the OBD, pay 150 rubles for the opportunities that I need. I paid and forgotten. But if the developers did like you, I had to lay out 10 cups of coffee and drink it)))

question with respect, I am doing service applications approach - is to buy new versions periodically, updates, etc.)

Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 11:56*
items in the settings: do not show the category of the recent and not show tips in English

yeah, I forgot about the translation) in English initially add resources

Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 11:56*
Is it possible to do to add an additional playlist file and not the link?

It is in the list, while it is impossible

Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 12:08*
can be found by using the icons displayed in three columns with channel switching and playing on the list to show why it was the right description of the transfer program. It is possible that in the future it was like before, well, who like even this adjustment will be.

Oh, how the bug got) there is nothing considered to be not placed in these columns)
sure you want to trash this?)

kiv @ 06.02.19, 13:02*
There is only incorporated by reference.

Well, file: /// ... - is also a link, but a local file. and I do not know if going to work, just a guess

Mike1099 @ 06.02.19, 15:06*
No support channel numbers ch-number = "1" for playlist (typ. provider) with duplicate channels, channel numbers are not visible in the sheet

and never will. can not be 2 channels with a single number.
it captures the first channel, and the rest will disassemble the availability
numbers are displayed if the remote control, well and in the Channel Properties screen. Why show them if you run your finger / mouse, and do not have the opportunity to introduce them?

* Andrebasss ,
Vjaka @ 6.02.19, 21:15 *
Quote: Andrebasss @ 06.02.19, 12:08 you can find out by using the icons displayed in three columns with channel switching and playing on the list to show why it was the right description of the transfer program. It is possible that in the future it was like before, well, who like even this adjustment will be.

Oh, how the bug got) there is nothing considered to be not placed in these columns)
sure you want to trash this?)
. Well, I am satisfied with just the icons without descriptions, as soon as it was) in three columns to read all quite normal, that 4 is not very much. And now he just did not really invisible)), we can already see the program and the channel. Now the two columns do have to read the current transmission channels)

Post has been editedAndrebasss - 06.02.19, 19:35
Reason for editing: Supplement

Vjaka @ 06.02.19, 19:15*
and never will. can not be 2 channels with a single number.

well, I realized that the channel number - is its unique ID (although any number of databases may not be unique, but okay)
and if such a question: is it possible to make only the first channel of the duplicates met was with a unique number, and let it be double beneath it in the list, but without numbers?

Vjaka @ 06.02.19, 19:15*
Why show them if you run your finger / mouse, and do not have the opportunity to introduce them?

why the mouse when the remote control

Rep: (406)
* Vjaka ,
information about the video icon hides most channels, or rather, in this jumble of colors to be seen.

* Vjaka
And how much will it cost to remove ads forever with that bend opportunities remain the same?)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 4:48