Attached Image

Picture
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

E Description
Leave your phone at home
Download music from your phone to Gear GearX's own memory and they will work asstandalone media player . You can also create two different playlists: one is universal and the other for the gym. And if you still need your phone, Gear IconX will easily connect to it via Bluetooth.

Simple operation
Playing playlists, changing tracks and controlling the volume are all easily done with simple touches without having to pick up the phone.

Built-in fitness tracker
Gear IconX automatically detects when you are walking or jogging and records the time, distance and calories burned. To stay focused while running, tap the touchpad and hold to activate the built-in Running Coaching feature. Then sync Gear IconX with the S Health app on your phone to register your progress.

Reliable fixation and convenience

Focus on your fitness with the Gear IconX headset. Wireless headphones provide reliable fixation even during the most active workout. And the ergonomic design guarantees you comfort.

Fits any style.
Thanks to the smooth shape and different colors of your choice, Gear IconX headphones will be a great addition to any outfit, regardless of whether you are running on business or just running.

Fast charge

A long battery life Gear IconX will allow you to enjoy music up to 7 hours. When you're done, just put the headphones back in the case for recharging. Thanks to the fast charge function, after just 10 minutes of charging, you can use headphones for up to one hour.

Listen to music

Turn on the music and enjoy crisp sound with consistent quality. The new fitness-optimized driver delivers powerful bass frequencies, while the volume driver gives you a wider volume range. Samsung's scalable codec ensures a steady stream of music, even in the most difficult situations.

Equipment : Battery Case, Headphones, Ambushures (S, M, L), Instructions for Use, USB Adapter (USB Type-B), USB Adapter (USB Type-C), USB Cable, Handles (S, M, L)
Device characteristics
  • Headphone Type : Inserts
  • Bluetooth : 4.2
  • Available memory : 3.4 GB
  • Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
  • Battery : 340 mAh
  • Listening to music : up to 7 hours
  • Weight : 8 g
  • Codecs : SBC, SSC (Samsung Scalable Codec, for Samsung devices only)

Reviews
Useful
uPolls

Attached Image

Attached Image

E Changes in the cap
    1. Useful ->Drivers

1. Useful ->Firmware and firmware.

1. New poll.
    2. Polls ->the results of the previous survey.

1. Review from QwertyLock

1. Useful (redesign)
    2. Reviews (redesign)

1. Useful ->Full parse IconX

1. Useful ->Troubleshooting: "Constant burning of two LEDs of the case in green when the headphones are fully charged"
    2. Useful ->Pair two different headphones.
    3. Har-ki device ->Codecs

1. Useful ->Resurrect the earpiece if it falls off while trying to reset.

1. Cosmetic changes (Useful)
    2. Review-comparison from gakofrugn

1. Removed user activity.
    2. Useful ->Reticulitis prevention

1. Useful ->The solution to the problem with the earpiece (not charging)
    2. Spoiler Polls
    3. New poll
    4. Spoiler Screenshots

1. Redesign caps. New information tagged New!
    2. Overview from prz13

Picture

Possible solution to problems after updating the phone to Android 9

For questions about filling caps contact throughQMSTo the curator of the topic -QwertyLock

Post has been editedQwertyLock - 21.08.19, 21:49
Reason for editing: Cap (see Change History)

Rep: (42)
Case once a week? I'm discharging in a day.

Rep: (17)
Was yesterday at the office. The store was told that before the new year they took 30 pieces. Some have since returned because of the quiet volume in one earphone. Moreover, they do not understand, as I understand it, and do not repair, but simply change it. And further. In our store give only half a year extra. guarantees. Then someone wrote that the year is a plus, apparently it depends on the store. I want to take it here, I read and look at all the reviews, by the way, in one they say that the ears are only for sports and short wear because they start to hurt, how does it feel? I’m just not going to do sports, but purely Mouzon and talking ... stopped this nuance yesterday from buying ...

Post has been editedLabradorik - 20.01.18, 12:00

I bought the second off. Samsung store, they did not give any extra. guarantees.
At first, cartilages on the ears hurt where the braces rest, wore for three hours, now they seem to be used to it, I manage to sleep in them.

Rep: (20)
All the engine!
I bought the iPhone x2 12/2/17. The next day the sound in the left earphone disappeared. I changed it for new ones. The joy didn’t last long, on the eighth day everything repeated, the sound in the left earphone disappeared. I decided to return it, handed it over to the store for examination, I took it from the officers, the money was returned in two weeks.
Now I think what to take !?

Post has been editedspo.oki - 20.01.18, 16:08

Hm. Interest Ask.

Posted on 01/20/2018, 16:18:

I also use the second ones until four days, I haven’t run into them yet, tomorrow I’ll run through the frost, I’ll look.

I didn’t take them for sports, I just need headphones without wires, not mugs. Products with a bite are disgusting.
Something gnummas screwed up with the iPhone x2.

Rep: (8)
I see that everyone has a problem left? And what was your main earphone?

By default, the main left, when I first turned on, reassigned to the right.

* vitjara ,
And this is an idea, today I walked with the left main one, there were no plugs at all, switched to the right one, since the left one almost sat down, and once the connection was broken, we had to test it.

There were no breaks.

Rep: (19)
I have never run in mine, my ears are clean, but on the 5th day my right ear became quiet, today I gave it to the store where I bought for examination, let's see what they say. Another self-discharge is creepy, for 3 days the case sits to zero with the headphones.

That's what, but I did not have time to notice self-discharge, if I was.
Comrades, is there an alternative to sabzh, except for earphones?

Rep: (564)
By default, the main left

you confuse, from the box right.

* kerbala ,
Perhaps. We won’t start checking.

Rep: (167)
The horrors you write here I look ... until I noticed self-discharge, I lay there for 4 days without moving ... the question is, how does voice control work, I can’t understand ...: blush:

Posted on 01/21/2018, 10:44:

By default, I don’t know which of the headphones was the main one, how to check? When installing, the program only suggested choosing an ear for training, and all ...

Rep: (68)
Does it make sense to change the first Iconx to new?

Biker73 @ 01/21/18, 10:41*
how to check?

make a reset.
* alex6600,
The main advantage is autonomy.

Rep: (167)
* kerbala,
Authorship is really happy, and the sound is not bad!
By the way, I still do not understand, is the memory in the headphones only 4GB or in each 4?
It would not hurt to poll in the header to attach headphones to the marriage ...: yes2:

Rep: (73)
Biker73 @ 01/21/2018, 12:16*
* kerbala,
By the way, I still do not understand, is the memory in the headphones only 4GB or in each 4?

There are 4 in each, but music is recorded in parallel for each, because it is also played back in parallel.
We can assume that 4.

Biker73 @ 01/21/18, 12:16*
poll in a hat attach to the marriage headphone ...

judging by the topic, only 2-3 people who were unlucky.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 12:36