Attached Image

Picture
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

E Description
Leave your phone at home
Download music from your phone to Gear GearX's own memory and they will work asstandalone media player . You can also create two different playlists: one is universal and the other for the gym. And if you still need your phone, Gear IconX will easily connect to it via Bluetooth.

Simple operation
Playing playlists, changing tracks and controlling the volume are all easily done with simple touches without having to pick up the phone.

Built-in fitness tracker
Gear IconX automatically detects when you are walking or jogging and records the time, distance and calories burned. To stay focused while running, tap the touchpad and hold to activate the built-in Running Coaching feature. Then sync Gear IconX with the S Health app on your phone to register your progress.

Reliable fixation and convenience

Focus on your fitness with the Gear IconX headset. Wireless headphones provide reliable fixation even during the most active workout. And the ergonomic design guarantees you comfort.

Fits any style.
Thanks to the smooth shape and different colors of your choice, Gear IconX headphones will be a great addition to any outfit, regardless of whether you are running on business or just running.

Fast charge

A long battery life Gear IconX will allow you to enjoy music up to 7 hours. When you're done, just put the headphones back in the case for recharging. Thanks to the fast charge function, after just 10 minutes of charging, you can use headphones for up to one hour.

Listen to music

Turn on the music and enjoy crisp sound with consistent quality. The new fitness-optimized driver delivers powerful bass frequencies, while the volume driver gives you a wider volume range. Samsung's scalable codec ensures a steady stream of music, even in the most difficult situations.

Equipment : Battery Case, Headphones, Ambushures (S, M, L), Instructions for Use, USB Adapter (USB Type-B), USB Adapter (USB Type-C), USB Cable, Handles (S, M, L)
Device characteristics
  • Headphone Type : Inserts
  • Bluetooth : 4.2
  • Available memory : 3.4 GB
  • Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
  • Battery : 340 mAh
  • Listening to music : up to 7 hours
  • Weight : 8 g
  • Codecs : SBC, SSC (Samsung Scalable Codec, for Samsung devices only)

Reviews
Useful
uPolls

Attached Image

Attached Image

E Changes in the cap
    1. New poll.
    2. Polls ->the results of the previous survey.

1. Review from QwertyLock

1. Useful (redesign)
    2. Reviews (redesign)

1. Useful ->Full parse IconX

1. Useful ->Troubleshooting: "Constant burning of two LEDs of the case in green when the headphones are fully charged"
    2. Useful ->Pair two different headphones.
    3. Har-ki device ->Codecs

1. Useful ->Resurrect the earpiece if it falls off while trying to reset.

1. Cosmetic changes (Useful)
    2. Review-comparison from gakofrugn

1. Removed user activity.
    2. Useful ->Reticulitis prevention

1. Useful ->The solution to the problem with the earpiece (not charging)
    2. Spoiler Polls
    3. New poll
    4. Spoiler Screenshots

1. Redesign caps. New information tagged New!
    2. Overview from prz13

Picture

Possible solution to problems after updating the phone to Android 9

For questions about filling caps contact throughQMSTo the curator of the topic -QwertyLock

Post has been editedQwertyLock - 06.06.19, 19:31
Reason for editing: Cap (see Change History)

Rep: (42)
* artyom1313 , touch and hold the finger on the sensor, after the cute robot girl says "voice control", release the finger, wait for the Google signal (well, as usual, the peak-sound is like that) and after that we say a request.

Rep: (125)
* Paul_by ,
Conducted a practical experiment on the work of our ears as a second playback device: blink:
Members:
- Galaxy s10e, Android 9.0
- sound-1: speaker nby-18, Bluetooth 4.2
- sound-2: IconX 2018, Bluetooth 4.2
Spread the device in different rooms at least 3 meters apart.

Result: all seconds in 10 connected with each other, played for about an hour from the regular Samsung Music player without distortion and communication breaks on two playback devices at once

Revealed bugs: It may be subjective, but the ears are constantly lagging behind: wacko:

Rep: (1)
Tell me please, how to check if there is still a guarantee for them? If purchased in another country warranty is distributed in Russia?

Rep: (547)
Zhenya2018 @ 05/12/19, 15:13*
If purchased in another country warranty is distributed in Russia?

No, it does not. In service, they determine the date of manufacture and the country by the case ...

How to distinguish them from the rst version?

* Zhenya2018 , on the PCT version on the case of Russian characters (the model is indicated and it is written "made in Vietnam by Samsung)"
There should be no Russian characters on the non-PCT.

Post has been editedQwertyLock - 12.05.19, 17:15

Rep: (203)
Funny thing: the headphones are in the corridor in the case, the phone in the bedroom is on my hands, when suddenly the GearIconX software update check window pops up, I think it's strange, but okay, I turn on the video, there is no sound in the phone, doubts creep in, I go to the Bluetooth settings and, exactly, Headphones connected to the phone while in the case!

Rep: (0)
* ipodtouchmax , it happens when the cover is discharged, I also noticed, Samsung is such a Samsung)

Rep: (8)
I searched for search and found nothing.

I lost 1 earpiece in the metro, of course, that it will not be found already. Tell me please is it possible to buy somewhere one earpiece? Can anyone come across? Or you can go and buy new ears for $ 180?

Rep: (98)
* Atamano4ka,
Look at Avito

Rep: (8)
* Beer1977 , the problem is that I am from Ukraine (((I thought maybe in the service center you can buy

Rep: (0)
Hello, such a problem when connecting to a PC with windows. In Skype and other programs with a microphone, if you select a headphone microphone, the sound is lost on them. It comes back if you choose in the Gear iconx hands-free output device, not the stereo headphones, but the disgusting sound goes to the hands-free output. How to solve this and use their microphone with a normal sound?

Rep: (102)
Atamano4ka @ 05/15/19 12:34*
the problem is that I am from Ukraine
Here on olkh found kit but cheaper all the rest
https://www.olx.ua/oby...on-x-2018-IDDqSTj.html

Post has been editedkolyanaida - 15.05.19, 13:29
Reason for editing: Oops

Rep: (12)
turtle99 @ 01/23/19 5:52 pm*
I had a battery of 0.017 volts
With the help of a half-dead, Chinese charger for 18650 and tweezers, I charged the battery up to 3.99v
пїЅ#пїЅ
a photo

After that, I collected everything in reverse order and about a miracle, the earphone earned, I don’t know how to hold the battery, maybe I can accomplish it later.

Samsung Gear Iconx 2018 (The Post Turtle # 81604712)
After about 3 months, the left earpiece (which stopped charging) began to sit much faster than the right one. Tell me please, where can I get an acb for it?

Post has been editedturtle99 - 15.05.19, 22:07

* turtle99 In theory, you can go to the SC. The battery is unlikely to be changed. May replace the entire earpiece. And hardly free.

Or, somewhere on Avito / Alik, look here for this batterySamsung Gear Iconx 2018 (The Post Turtle # 81604712)and replace it accordingly ...

Rep: (12)
* QwertyLock , well, I wanted to change the battery, maybe someone knows where to get it, I don’t want to take it, it’s not a fact that it will be alive ...

Rep: (164)
turtle99.05.05.19, 23:16*
maybe who knows where to get

In stores selling watches you can ask around, as an option. Well, either order on eBay, for example.

When I use one earphone, the second one in the case also plays. How can I fix it?

Rep: (53)
* nickitt close the case

* SBar,
: D He thought as if he played in it><,thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 08:01