Attached Image

Picture
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

E Description
Leave your phone at home
Download music from your phone to Gear GearX's own memory and they will work asstandalone media player . You can also create two different playlists: one is universal and the other for the gym. And if you still need your phone, Gear IconX will easily connect to it via Bluetooth.

Simple operation
Playing playlists, changing tracks and controlling the volume are all easily done with simple touches without having to pick up the phone.

Built-in fitness tracker
Gear IconX automatically detects when you are walking or jogging and records the time, distance and calories burned. To stay focused while running, tap the touchpad and hold to activate the built-in Running Coaching feature. Then sync Gear IconX with the S Health app on your phone to register your progress.

Reliable fixation and convenience

Focus on your fitness with the Gear IconX headset. Wireless headphones provide reliable fixation even during the most active workout. And the ergonomic design guarantees you comfort.

Fits any style.
Thanks to the smooth shape and different colors of your choice, Gear IconX headphones will be a great addition to any outfit, regardless of whether you are running on business or just running.

Fast charge

A long battery life Gear IconX will allow you to enjoy music up to 7 hours. When you're done, just put the headphones back in the case for recharging. Thanks to the fast charge function, after just 10 minutes of charging, you can use headphones for up to one hour.

Listen to music

Turn on the music and enjoy crisp sound with consistent quality. The new fitness-optimized driver delivers powerful bass frequencies, while the volume driver gives you a wider volume range. Samsung's scalable codec ensures a steady stream of music, even in the most difficult situations.

Equipment : Battery Case, Headphones, Ambushures (S, M, L), Instructions for Use, USB Adapter (USB Type-B), USB Adapter (USB Type-C), USB Cable, Handles (S, M, L)
Device characteristics
  • Headphone Type : Inserts
  • Bluetooth : 4.2
  • Available memory : 3.4 GB
  • Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
  • Battery : 340 mAh
  • Listening to music : up to 7 hours
  • Weight : 8 g
  • Codecs : SBC, SSC (Samsung Scalable Codec, for Samsung devices only)

Reviews
Useful
uPolls

Attached Image

Attached Image

E Changes in the cap
    1. Useful ->Firmware and firmware.

1. New poll.
    2. Polls ->the results of the previous survey.

1. Review from QwertyLock

1. Useful (redesign)
    2. Reviews (redesign)

1. Useful ->Full parse IconX

1. Useful ->Troubleshooting: "Constant burning of two LEDs of the case in green when the headphones are fully charged"
    2. Useful ->Pair two different headphones.
    3. Har-ki device ->Codecs

1. Useful ->Resurrect the earpiece if it falls off while trying to reset.

1. Cosmetic changes (Useful)
    2. Review-comparison from gakofrugn

1. Removed user activity.
    2. Useful ->Reticulitis prevention

1. Useful ->The solution to the problem with the earpiece (not charging)
    2. Spoiler Polls
    3. New poll
    4. Spoiler Screenshots

1. Redesign caps. New information tagged New!
    2. Overview from prz13

Picture

Possible solution to problems after updating the phone to Android 9

For questions about filling caps contact throughQMSTo the curator of the topic -QwertyLock

Post has been editedQwertyLock - 16.07.19, 00:55
Reason for editing: Cap (see Change History)

Rep: (166)
And how does voice control work, can anyone explain in a nutshell? What does it control at least ... or sometimes you accidentally get to the left sensor, says the voice control is turned on ... so what? : blush:

Rep: (19)
I’m unlucky twice means :) The first headphones were returned to NG, the control on the right earphone and charging were buggy.

On the American forum, a bunch of messages about problems with the volume in one of the headphones. They write that it is necessary to pull out the fabric inside the headphones, which performs the function of protecting against sweat, but then, if moisture gets into the headphones, they are likely to crash. Collective farm something in the headphones for 12k after several days of using no desire

Rep: (42)
I didn’t figure it out with the voice one either, it says: voice control, and then the tone beating on my ears.
The headphone discharge is very good and informative: 10, 5, 2%, after a warning about 10%, it took about 30 minutes. At night, the case charged the headphones only half, although when they were set the orange signal blinked (from 30 to 60%), and I checked the headphones to stand correctly, very strange.

Rep: (11)
Alex6600 @ 01/21/18, 09:14*
Does it make sense to change the first Iconx to new?

It seems to me that autonomy decides

Rep: (20)
* Nubaseg ,
When it seems reasonable, baptized
Not worth changing

Rep: (11)
When it seems reasonable, baptized
Not worth changing

Do you even argue why you should not ...
2 times improved autonomy in my opinion matters.

* Nubaseg ,
Raw product!
I passed two sets with the same marriage!
In general, the idea is good, the quality is lame!

Rep: (28)
I use the second month, I run, I go to the gym, and in general I use it actively. There are no special problems; in the hall, communication with laptop 8 keeps the walls excellent at a short distance is not a hindrance. The charge is normal, for the entire time of operation, even up to 10% did not land. In the hall, about 2 hours and about charging, the case was charged for a week without any problems and did not measure further. The only thing that sometimes does not always hold the sound environment is the self-shutdown of this function, does anyone have this problem? The ears are very comfortable, the main thing is to select the size of the supplied earplugs and clips, picked them up for a long time by comparison, as a result, put the smallest and medium clips, it’s comfortable for your ears, they don’t hurt, they sit perfectly! With active use do not fall out.

Post has been editedpvncom - 23.01.18, 01:11

The sound environment is turned off if the sensor of one of the headphones does not work, not a tight contact.

Rep: (28)
The sound environment is turned off if the sensor of one of the headphones does not work, not a tight contact.

I also tend to this

Rep: (18)
Comrades, is there an alternative to sabzh, except for earphones?

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay E8

Rep: (9)
Hello!
I took the ears at a discount at a discount after repair. The previous owner returned them with a volume problem in the left earphone. The seller said that the earphone was not changed, but repaired.
I wear several days - the impressions are excellent. Convenience 10/10

* Slava2.0 ,
Noodles are not interested.

Rep: (18)
* spo.oki
what nonsense they are the same size

* Slava2.0 ,
Sorry, they didn’t look.
22000 rubles for headphones I think is not a reasonable decision to pay

Rep: (556)
Danielka @ 01/23/18, 15:31*
Took ears at a discount markdown

how much? If it `s not a secret :)

Rep: (1)
I will add my 5 kopecks.
Headphones are great. The sound is good and stable. At maximum volume they play as well as at medium volume. The charge is kept excellent. The case charges quickly.
Once there was the same defect when the volume of the left earphone dropped sharply. Rebooting the left earbud helped. Because this corrected quickly I assume that this is a software error and I hope it will be fixed. Very convenient operation, especially the function - the sound environment. You can buy, because There are no analogues.
Very convenient when talking on the phone or via video. The microphones are good, the interlocutor hears well. And of course, the feeling that in the ears there are only headphones, without some kind of vermicelli, is indescribable.

Rep: (46)
Comrades, how to see the charge of a case?
I do not see this information in the iconx manager.

Rep: (1)
Interestingly, is it possible to record sound from a microphone in headphones in the surround mode?

Post has been editedmytilkin - 24.01.18, 15:58

The charge of the case only by the LED during the installation of the headphones, not finalization, can be corrected in the program.
I did not try to record from the headphones, but I think not.
But they amplify the sound well, and I like this chip very much, especially when they think that you don’t hear.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 08:32