Tenda AC6 - discussion | [wifirouter] [mifi]: 300Mb \ s - 866Mb \ s | 3x100Mb | Not

Rep: (28)
Tenda AC6 - Discussion
wifirouter mifi: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (866Mbit \ s) | 3 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: No

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
The Tenda AC6 router will allow you to connect to the provider's network in order to “distribute” the Internet to the connected devices. It is distinguished by the support of Wi-Fi standard 5, the module operates in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies, while the device supports operation in both bands simultaneously. With a frequency indicator of 5 GHz, the maximum connection speed will be 867 Mbit / s, so you can easily play or run demanding applications on all devices without slowdowns.
The processor with a frequency of 900 MHz, as well as 4 external removable antennas, which increase the coverage area of ​​Wi-Fi, are responsible for a stable and operational connection. 20 dBM - this is the transmitter power. Thanks to DHCP support, IP addresses are automatically assigned to network devices. For the security of the transmitted data in the Tenda AC6 is responsible demilitarized zone, which minimizes damage in the event of an attack on public services.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Common parameters:
Type of
router

Model
Tenda AC6

Colour
the black

Internet connection (WAN)

Wireless Internet access
not

IPv6 support
not

Wi-Fi

Wi-Fi support
there is

Wi-Fi standards
802.11aСЃ, 802.11b / g / n

Frequency range of Wi-Fi module
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz

2.4 GHz maximum speed
300 Mbps

Maximum speed in frequency 5 GHz
867 Mbps

Simultaneous work in two ranges
there is

Transmitter power
20 dBM

Type and number of antennas
non-removable external x4

Antenna gain
5 dBi

Connection security
WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK

Ports

Number of LAN ports

Base data rate
100 Mbps

Number and type of USB ports
not

USB port features
not

Routing

DHCP support
there is

Static routing
there is

Dynamic DNS
there is

Security

Firewall
there is

NAT
there is

Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
there is

Filtration
by MAC address, by IP address, by TCP / UDP, by URL

VPN

VPN features
VPN transit

Functions

Control

Web interface
Control from a smartphone (IOS, Android)

Additionally

Possibility of installation outdoors
not

Equipment

power supply, router, quick setup guide, Ethernet cable

Additional Information

WPS button

Dimensions Weight

Width
220 mm

Length / Depth
141 mm

Height
49.5 mm
Firmware
Useful information
Instructions on firmware
1. Turn off the Internet. Press the Reset button and hold it (at least 5 seconds after switching on) to turn on the router.
2. Flash only by connecting the computer to the router with a cable to the RJ45 "LAN 1" connector. On the computer should be
active "Local Area Connection" with default settings (Auto).
Attention! You can not sew through Wi-Fi!
3. Start the browser "Internet Explorer" (recommended). Using the login "tendawifi.com" (without "") sign in
router management interface, open "system management" - "software upgrades" - click on "local upgrade", locate and select the previously downloaded firmware file with the extension "bin" and Click OK.
4. Be sure to wait until the update is complete. Do not turn off the power during the firmware process!
Stitch at your own risk.
Roll back firmware
To roll back the firmware of the router, you only need to flash a stable firmware over the beta or over the new firmware that you did not like.
Wi-Fi PC Adapters

Overview and setup.
Differences v.1 (2016) and v.2 (2017)
We read before buying a device
Differences V.1, V.2, V.3 and V.4 by power supply
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Problem solving
IMPORTANT
In most cases, routers with AliExpress (even from warehouses in Russia)will have a weakened chip and will work with firmware in English or Russian with a large number of errors. This is due to the fact that the Chinese in China make firmware for themselves in Chinese and install international ones for sale outside of China, if your device has firmware with support for English or Russian, the router is not flashed with native firmware and will not work correctly . In addition, the firmware for the Russian Federation and Europe is designed for more powerful processors than the Chinese versions of the devices and as a result, they simply burn the chip out gradually as they try to get it to work 100 percent full time.TENDA - network equipment for home and office /vk.com/

The curator of the topic isN.o.F.a.c.e.

Post has been editedN.o.F.a.c.e. - 11.06.19, 14:10
Reason for editing: Adding firmware for V1: US_AC6V1.0BR_V15.03.05.20_multi_TRU01

Rep: (0)
Today, I bought a chic router for 2,000 in DNS, after setting up wi-fi it may not recognize the stuck Internet cable in this case, just get it out and insert it back and everything will be fine.

* Nectako2 , Install the new firmware (in the header) there these problems are solved.

* xXxDarkGodxXx , No, I mean that it can be at the very beginning of the reconfiguration and only once. Now everything is working stably with good speed with a good signal area. The firmware completely suits me that English is not a problem for me.

Attached Image

The stability of this router is amazing, my previous Zyxel didn’t even come close to such numbers, I mean stability. And this despite the fact that I now have iptv TV, my mother works on YouTube, she watches the movie and 3 more devices are idle. Apparently the truth is that the modern Internet requires large capacities from our devices. This router definitely made my day)

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.02.19, 18:01
Reason for editing: Under the spoilers of the picture

* Nectako2 , Remove the picture under the spoiler.
How?
It is written in a hat.
And something seems to me, do you like a picture to troll me?

Posted on 1/9/2018, 08:10:

* Nectako2 , Yes, and I have day and night 98.6 Mb / s for upload and 98.2 Mb / s for upload, provided that I have a tariff of 70 Mb / s.

Magic?
I do not know.

* Nectako2 Please do not arrange holivar.
No Aggression.
The only question is, what is your tariff?
And are you sure that you are not married?

* xXxDarkGodxXx , I have a speed of 20 megabytes incoming 20 megabytes outgoing from the provider. Now the device does not fall off from wifi, everything works quickly and stably.

Rep: (139)
While the officers are bogged down to a normal stable with fixes, it will not be known how much time. Therefore, it makes sense to inject a tested working instruction:

How to beat a regional lock on AC6
As a result of subsequent manipulations, the working channel width 80 appears on the Tenda AC6 router. Chinese firmware 19th (as the most stable). Everything is elementary.

So the instruction:
0. Download and install the firmware (according to the instructions from the header).
19 firmware for revision v1
There are photos below, with which you can determine the revision.

1. Save the backup of the RouterCfm.cfg configuration file to any place.
2. Edit the file with any text editor with UTF-8 support, look for the lines:
wl2g.public.country_code = CN
wl5g.public.country_code = CN
wl2g.public.country = RU
wl5g.public.country = RU

and change the CN and RU code to US everywhere. The US region, it seems, still removes the problem of limiting the transmitter power to 100mW, but whether the big question will work for us.
3. Fill back into the router.
4. Go to the Channel & Bandwidth settings and see the appeared choice of channel width 80 and 20/40/80
5. Optional checks in WiFi Analyzer
6. PROFIT

Look at the encoding in the editor, there should be UTF-8 without BOM, this is important. Under Windows some Notepad ++ or AkelaPad can be used.

PS. Absolutely not mine, copy-pastefrom here.

Rep: (81)
it’s a pity that the situation is so-so with support so far. It seems they promised the width of the channel "80" in the new firmware, but they saw something for a long time with a file ...)

I’m glad that a branch appeared on my device, on the wire it gives a stable 90 Mb / s with a tariff of 100 Mb / s (Beeline on L2TP), but wifi 5 GHz is stable only 50-54 Mb / s, with which there can be such a speed reduction after all, like me I understand at 5 GHz I should have the same 90 Mb / s and wi-fi

ps firmware - AC6 Firmware V15.03.05.16_multi

AlexZandr87 @ 12.01.18, 12:55*
but wifi 5 GHz stable only 50-54 Mb / s,

from which network card (wi-fi) do you access the network?

Post has been editedsafarin82 - 12.01.18, 13:42

from which network card (wi-fi) do you access the network?

I measure speed with a speedtest on the Meizu m5s phone

* AlexZandr87,
so maybe the problem is just in your Meise ... did you take measurements from a laptop / pc with a normal AC card?

* safarin82 Yes, taking measurements from a portable device is like measuring distance with your span.

so maybe the problem is just in your Meise ... did you take measurements from a laptop / pc with a normal AC card?

I did not know that there is a difference in the receivers if the router is next to it, there is no hand with a 5GHz card, there is an x92 тв TV box with an external antenna, it also has 50-54 mb / s

* AlexZandr87,
there is still a difference ... different adapters ... this is where it starts "everything and everything" ... In addition, Meizu has some problems with the 5GHz band from the old memory (of your model) (this is fixed at the moment or not).

AlexZandr87 @ 12.01.18, 22:35*
there is a tv box x92 пјЊ with an external antenna, it also has 50-54 mb / s

What mode does it work in? How many antennas are there in it? What chipset is the wi-fi module installed in it? All this also plays a role.

Post has been editedsafarin82 - 12.01.18, 22:49

Rep: (2)
Guys, how long should the update wait? I sew the Chinese stable from the topic of expanding the range of the wifi, already as half an hour it has been spinning and there is no sense.
Attached Image

* AlexZandr87 , Are you sure that the volume is 5Hz?

Posted on 1/13/2018, 11:24:

* DjeksonTLVX How did you sew it?

Rep: (2)
Fully according to the instructions from the header

* DjeksonTLVX Well, my friend openWRT spent a week.
So wait)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 11:26