> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Firmware for Samsung GT-C3520 (unlock) - Solved! | How to unlock your phone if you forget your password

Rep: (1)
Faced a problem - a password request appeared on the phone, and no one knows it.
It is not possible to enter any codes, even in the call mode to 112 — pressing the buttons does not lead to the appearance of even numbers.
Came across in an Internet on a selection of programs for firmware Samsung C3520 files by denis95ekb.rar. Among which was the Flash Loader 7.5.4 CSC v0.2 Citrus Lite prog and two firmware C3520XXKJ7_OXAKJ4 (Normal model) and C3520XELJ1 (For LaFleur). As it turned out later, the Russian language is missing in the firmware for the conventional model. When working with the program, it is better to remove Russian letters in the paths. After the firmware according to the instructions from YouTubehttps://youtu.be/pR4ScN7KyX8A miracle did not happen and I still watched the password request on the screen when I turned on the phone. In the service for reflashing, they wanted 2 mp in the Muravei shopping center (Nizhny Novgorod) and 1 mp in some service at Varvarka. Several attempts to search for information did not yield any results, except for the conviction that we need a software and hardware complex, called the z3x BOX, and with the help of which we can read that very password.
The price of the issue in the services was obviously too high and I decided to experiment, namely, I noticed that in the Flash Loader program when selecting Application binary file (Main partition button) there are several tabs - Selected ones are selected on the first one, all but one are selected for 2 no 3 selected. I installed it everywhere and started the next programming. Eureka! The phone turned on without any password requests. Everything is like with novya - a request for language, date, time and all full working capacity. Then I flashed the firmware with the Russian language with Selected by default. Good luck to all!

Rep: (3)
Hello! Thanks for the experience !! Please share the Russian firmware. I can not find anywhere.

Rep: (4)
Please share the Russian firmware

Hello! Today unlocked such a phone. Ongsmforum.ruthere is, the very first Russian post for the usual (not lafleura)

I put it everywhere and started the next programming.
Most likely, this is most likely not worth doing, these jackdaws are in the second paragraph (CSC). At least, after these manipulations, I didn’t have a regular non lafleur phone that caught a constant reboot when turned on. The benefit of the subsequent firmware C3520 (C3520XEKJ5) according to the instructions from the video worked.

Post has been editedPebla - 15.01.18, 14:47

Hello! Thanks for the experience !! Please share the Russian firmware. I can not find anywhere.

I downloaded the links under the video on YouTube. Antivirus found a virus folder in some of the folders, but the folders with the firmware were clean.

Posted on 1/27/2018 6:00 p.m .:

PebLa @ 01/15/18, 14:46*
Most likely, this is most likely not worth doing, these jackdaws are in the second paragraph (CSC). At least, after these manipulations, I didn’t have a regular non lafleur phone that caught a constant reboot when turned on. The benefit of the subsequent firmware C3520 (C3520XEKJ5) according to the instructions from the video worked.

Do you have another solution to this problem? If not - what's the point in your message?

Rep: (3)
It turned out like this: I downloaded the Russian firmware from here:http://www.gsmforum.ru/threads/131801, downloaded the same file from it both in Main Partion, and in CSC and in both of these menus I put all the checkboxes.

Rep: (8)
Lenovo.a820 @ 12.31.17, 00:33*
Faced a problem - a password request appeared on the phone, and no one knows it.
It is not possible to enter any codes, even in the call mode to 112 — pressing the buttons does not lead to the appearance of even numbers.

Solved this problem in this way. On the lock screen, selectSOSand a call (he is a call mode on 112"Emergency call"), quickly-press any button (in my case* ) until the dialing screen appears and enter the combination *2767*8451# small inscription appears reset We reboot the phone and veilIthere is no lock. These manipulations performed with the inserted SIM-card. I advise well remember dial number *2767*8451# , the time to enter is very, very little, you can not lose a second.
Scooped information fromcomments : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR4ScN7KyX8&t=2s

Hello.
Do not tell me, off-topic question, how to pull out standard ringtones in the format of the MID from the phone or from the firmware itself?

Rep: (2)
* Lenovo.A820,
Thank you very much! Unlocked the phone of my sister who was lying in the drawer of the table ahahha for the third year, set the code and forgot. : thank_you:

By the way, I attach links toSamsung C3520 files by denis95ekb.rar

* sgayduk
Firmware included

Download the full set of videos

Only firmware and loader

Post has been editedDjingad - 12.07.18, 18:23

Rep: (6)
Without dancing with a tambourine and hose, instruction from post # 6. For all one minute and no password.

Rep: (0)
krasava, post 6 decided

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:20 p.m.