Cube knote - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Apollo Lake n3450 2.2 GHz | 6G

Rep: (46)
Cube knote - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Apollo Lake n3450 2.2 GHz | 6GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Specifics
Item Type Tablet PC
Feature multi touch
Supporting Language Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, English, Japanese, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, German, French, Ukrainian
Panel Type IPS
Second Webcam Pixels 5MP
Extend Port Earphone Jack, TF card, Type-C, DC Jack
Processor Manufacture Intel
Camera Second Webcam
Package Yes
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Brand Name ALLDOCUBE
Display resolution 1920x1080
Google play no
Processor Model intel Apollo Lake N3450
Other Model KNote
Net Weight 766g
Item Condition New
Memory capacity 6GB
Screen Size 11.6 "
Processor core quad core
Operating System Windows 10
Cell Capacity 7.6V 4000mAh
Network Communiction Bluetooth, Wifi
Tablet Data Capacity 128GB
additional information
Who already bought a tablet, join the discussion
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information
New cube model

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (3)
He became the happy owner of this device.
I ordered on taobao, since I live in China.
Made the first review.

First Cube Knote Review

If someone tells me how to Russify - I will be very grateful!

Rep: (38)
* IIpototup, , there are questions - how is it at work: is it very hot, is the sensor responsive, is it true that the screen is without an air gap - it means glass, what is the weight without a keyboard, how does the battery hold? Memory emmc or ssd all the same?

At work - very satisfied. Office, photoshop, San Andreas, half life 2 - everything flies.
Ssd disk
Now there is no way to weigh. Glass is worth it. As a rule, the backlight is 25%, it keeps calm for 4 hours.

There is a problem with the system - since I bought it in China with tabao, then Windows in Chinese. And it is not possible to choose another language of the system. The Russian and English keyboards loaded, including handwriting. I managed to install the screensaver and some of the applications in Russian, playing with the parameters of the region and others.
Are there any options to change the system language so that the menu is at least in English? In this case, without dancing with a tambourine and rearranging Windows? I would be very grateful for the advice.

Rep: (19)
IIpototup @ 02/05/18, 09:51*
Ssd disk

Judging by the tests and reviews - eMMC5.1:https: //www.youtube.co...ch? v = ivcXwTKd1g8 & t = 32s
And sellers also write - EMMC.

Posted on 02/05/2018, 15:17:

By the way, the question is - Chris at TechTablets was disappointed by the speakers - a very quiet and flat sound.
* IIpototup, This is true?
This is the second time I order this tablet on Ali - the first time I didn’t arrive in December.

* woow_, , with these Chinese tablets, the trouble is generally like a short blanket: one has something normal, but something not; with another - vice versa. I already broke my mind what to buy, I decided to wait until March. Well, I’ll look at the reviews on this device and the Chuwi surbook mini. And there, like Chuwi, was going to release something else.

I do not deny, there is no software check, disk info - San Disc DF4128.

The sound needs to be regulated through standard tinctures and it becomes not so bad. Watching a movie while sitting on the couch - I don’t even set the maximum volume. I use the tablet only on the go, so the Bluetooth headphones are everything.

About heating - not noticeably with my hand, I specially checked the back cover while watching a movie, in games.

It’s better to order on taobao, came in a couple of days, though I live in China.

Tulio @ 02/05/2018, 21:18*
* woow_, , with these Chinese tablets, the trouble is generally like a short blanket: one has something normal, but something not; with another - vice versa. I already broke my mind what to buy, I decided to wait until March. Well, I’ll look at the reviews on this device and the Chuwi surbook mini. And there, like Chuwi, was going to release something else.

As a rule, there are no problems with equipment purchased in China. Athos 7 plus on Android - apparently one-on-one, has been working for more than six months, a dialer, you can even watch movies. And the price was only 350 yuan. Well it is, for example.

On the tablet - it’s with a guarantee, the Chinese on the Tao are very worried about the reviews, since even for the locals it’s quite difficult to get to this site.

On Gearbest, by the way, finally, there were discounts on this tablet -38%on the tablet itself and46%to the keyboard.
Thus, a tablet with a native keyboard can be taken for $ 280, which is already more humane.

Wakomovsky technologies are included?

Nsected @ 02/09/18, 10:12*
Wacom technology

Nope

IIpototup @ 02/06/18, 12:35*
As a rule, there are no problems with equipment purchased in China. Athos 7 plus on Android - apparently one-on-one, has been working for more than six months, a dialer, you can even watch movies.
It's not about quality, but about packaging. One operative has norms, but the percent is rather weak, the other has everything, but the diagonal is large and weight, while the third has percent and dimensions, but the memory is only EMMC. Something has to be sacrificed, but this is not good.
How do you like the screen for this, in the reviews they said dull?

Post has been editedTulio - 09.02.18, 16:02

So, I tried to install the language pack downloaded from the forum for Russification, but the installation stalled at the stage of language selection. The Chinese have translated that the system cannot install this package. Question - what other ways are there for changing the system language?

Rep: (1)
As for me, the 4000mAh battery capacity for an 11 inch screen is simply not serious. According to the mind, d. no less than 10,000.

4000mAh for 11 inch screen - just not serious

It’s not serious to talk about mAh battery capacity.
Normal capacity - 30.4 Wh

The battery holds excellent, pah, pah, pah, I watched movies on the road for 3 hours and played. In the power saving mode, 25% brightness, and the Bluetooth is turned on (for headphones), about 30% of the battery remains after. And with the possibility of connecting a power bank and charging via type-c, I do not see any problems with this.

* IIpototup, Screen as you?

Post has been editedTulio - 01.03.18, 05:31

Gorgeous, even on the beach under the sun. With daily use of more than 75%, I do not set the brightness.

So, the question arose about choosing a power bank. Which must be purchased for charging via type-c? I tried several models with an output of up to 2.1a. As a result, the bank charges a maximum of a couple of minutes and then turns off. What characteristics will be optimal so that charging goes without dancing with a tambourine?

Rep: (1)
Hello! No one accidentally knows the release date of Cube KNote 8? The characteristics are impressive ...

* Alexander878, They promise to start shipping from the end of March. I recommend paying attention to another Chuwi CoreBook - They promise a way out in April.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 13:54