31 pagesV  « < 29 30 31 »  

> Microsoft Surface Book / Book 2 | [notebook] Windows | 13.5 "| i5 / i7 2.4-2.6 | 8-16GB RAM
steelroot
Message#1
30.12.17, 13:01
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 622
Check in: 31.10.17
Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen)

Microsoft Surface Book / Book 2- Discussion » | Description| Buying and Accessories»
notebook | Windows | 13.5 "| i5 / i7 2.4-2.6 | 8-16GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Book I
Windows 10 operating system
Screen 13.5 inches, IPS, 3000 x 2000 pixels, capacitive, multitouch, glossy, 267 ppi
6th Gen Intel Core i5 / i7 2.3-2.6 GHz processor
Graphics processor (optional) Intel HD Graphics 520, NVIDIA GeForce GPU 1GB
RAM 8 or 16 GB
Flash memory From 128 GB to 1 TB
Support for microSD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
2x USB 3.0 connectors, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Mini DisplayPort
Rear camera (8 MP) and front (5 MP)
Communication Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
68.9 Wh battery
Optional Keyboard, 2-in-1 mode
Dimensions 312.3 x 232.1 x 13.0 - 22.8 mm
Weight 1516 g

Book ii

Display 13.5 inches, 3000x2000 pixels, touchscreen
Intel Core i5 / i7-8650U processor (4/8 core / stream, 1.9 / 4.2 GHz, 15 W)
RAM 8-16 GB (LPDDR3 1866 MHz)
Intel HD Graphics 620 video chip
Discrete video card (optional) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2048 MB GDDR5)
SSD 256 - 1000 GB
Ports and connectors 2x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C, 1x 3.5-mm jack, SD card reader
Wireless interfaces Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2
Battery not available
Dimensions (WxDxH) 312x232x23 mm
Weight 1.53 kg
additional information
This is a “transformable” Microsoft laptop. The upper half is a very beautiful tablet with perfect proportions and a PixelSense touch screen with a diagonal of 13.5 inches and support for an electronic pen.

Inside the base unit with a keyboard, there can be a discrete graphics chip, thanks to which the Surface Book outperforms any other portable computer in performance and an additional battery that allows you to use a computer for up to 17 hours in a row.

These two components are connected with a hinge, which balances the design and at the same time easily detaches from the tablet. This feature and stylish design of the beech surface pretty spoiled Apple's blood. It is believed that the Surface Book is released as a MacBook killer, and it, indeed, in many ways surpasses them, especially the second iteration.
Instructions for the restoration of the Surface Book after problems with the system
1) Find a flash drive with a capacity of at least 16 GB, smaller in size will not work! I advise you to take a flash drive with fast write speed, because there about 7 gigs will have to be written to it

2) Open the Recovery Disk program (located through the Windows search, it is installed on all computers by default) and use it to prepare a USB flash drive to create a recovery disk (it will just be necessary to pierce the Next several times, the program will do everything itself, the main thing - make sure that everything will be recorded on the necessary flash drive)

3) Download herefrom hererecovery for surf. Wind Surfs are slightly different from other computers, so we only download special for them from here. It is necessary to log in on the site so that the system immediately identifies the laptop, otherwise you will have to enter the serial number of the laptop. Choose the latest Windows version of the stable version, but there are previous builds too, if you want to roll back.

4) Extract all the folders from the downloaded archive to the USB flash drive prepared using the "Recovery Disk" with the replacement of files (like, 116 should be). Now the flash drive is ready for use, you need to prepare a laptop

5) Go to UEFI (turn off or restart the laptop, when turned on, until the Microsoft logo appears, keep the volume button up). In UEFI, go to the Security menu, there you need to disable Secure Boot (set the value to None) and the Trusted Platform Module. If everything is done correctly, then when you turn on when the logo will glow from above, a red bar with an open lock will appear.
6) Without leaving the UEFI Boot menu, you must enable booting from flash drives and in the same menu put the boot of the flash drive in the first place in the boot priority (you need to move the corresponding item to the top, but there are no animations, so you just have to wait a couple of seconds until the list updated, I did not immediately understand, moved or not)

7) Insert the USB flash drive and exit UEFI, the laptop will automatically reboot, the recovery menu will appear, select Install from drive (it’s like the first item of the two), then he will ask you to select just delete the files or delete it completely (if I'm correct I remember)

8) Next, wait for Winda to recover

9) After recovery, set up as when you first start

10) After setting we use a laptop

That's all the instructions. Ask if questions will be
In addition, do not forget to return everything to UEFI as it was, otherwise there will be a red bar at startup. And it is not safe, because anyone can then assign your laptop without any problems!

It is important that for Surface with any problem with the laptop you can not use the usual images of Windows - some of the functionality will just disappear.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Posted 12/30/2017 1:02 PM:

I think that there are already a number of owners to discuss this device in a separate topic.

Post has been editedninja88 - 01.03.19, 17:11
Reason for editing: Added instruction about.
GanchaRUS
Message#602
28.02.19, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 246
Check in: 10.10.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

* Glazikz
If it does not help, then a kapets charge controller is likely. There would be an opportunity, of course, to reconnect the power supply cable - yes, here are just surfs that are almost not disassembled ...

--------------------
All that on hand: rofl::
Asus Transformer T100TAL (+) =>HTC Butterfly S (+) =>HTC One E9 + (+).
P.S. + available at the moment.
IOpuu_KpuBopykuu
Message#603
28.02.19, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 22.11.14
Google Pixel 3 XL

* GanchaRUSmore precisely, like this: it is easy to disassemble, but it is very difficult to assemble it back!

--------------------
Dolban of federal significance
GanchaRUS
Message#604
28.02.19, 13:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 246

* Glazikz
By the way, I forgot to find out, did you try to connect the power connector directly to the tablet? Is it the same or is there a difference?

--------------------
Glazikz
Message#605
28.02.19, 13:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 16.08.17

* GanchaRUSYes, in this case, the same situation, plugged in, not charging

Post has been editedGlazikz - 28.02.19, 13:37
Reason for editing: Error
Glazikz
Message#606
28.02.19, 14:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuuinteresting topic with update.
After installing all the possible updates from all systems, it became even worse: if earlier it at least worked from the network without fail, then after their installation it works for 30-40 seconds and turns off.
It only helps to remove the battery driver, then it works the same way from the network.
IOpuu_KpuBopykuu
Message#607
28.02.19, 14:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Google Pixel 3 XL

* Glazikz, the dead controller looks like. Here I can not help you, unfortunately

--------------------
Glazikz
Message#608
28.02.19, 14:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu, contacted the seller, let's see how to decide.
Maybe someone faced with their repair? Does it make sense to get involved? Or will it be more expensive? I heard that they are heavy in this sense for analysis.
vlad1.96
Message#609
28.02.19, 15:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 01.08.14

* Glazikz, there are no official SCs in Russia, so they have to be driven, but they are very bad for analysis and not every service decides on that.
Although if there is a warranty from the store, then it should not worry
pro100maxxxon
Message#610
01.03.19, 21:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 27.06.18
Apple iPhone 8

Hello everyone, the problem during communication via voice chat (Skype and similar programs)! The interlocutor hears his voice during a conversation with me, all the sounds and music from the PC, even TV - which is very annoying! Past laptops somehow suppressed it and only a voice was heard - the rest was suppressed, and then for some reason such crap. I tried to start - to listen from this device, the PPC immediately starts what kind of echo squeak, etc. and so on until you turn everything off. I tried to record an audio recording - you can hear a lot of strangers, but there is no noise. Who faced - help !!! I tried to download the driver Krivaltek - the microphone did not react at all (it did not work), it was downloaded and downloaded through the driver update, but the problem did not go away (about echoes and extra sounds)
GanchaRUS
Message#611
02.03.19, 15:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 246

* pro100maxxxon,
Hmm, nothing like that. I communicate very often in TS3 - microphone volume 79%. Try to reduce - maybe you are 100% worth

--------------------
Woltsen
Message#612
12.03.19, 21:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.02.10

I have SB2 i5 16/256
And how is anyone with a charge consumption, if you sit in M_Edge, with the recommended power mode and the usual brightness parameter?

I have 10-11% per hour with simple surfing in a search engine, mail, etc. without games.

I also noticed that recently, often, one battery shows, for example, 75% is not charging, and the second is 50% used, and then it is leveled after a couple of hours

Post has been editedWoltsen - 12.03.19, 21:26
IOpuu_KpuBopykuu
Message#613
13.03.19, 08:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Google Pixel 3 XL

* WoltsenI can’t tell you about the consumption, because I don’t use it for a long time, but I can not use the batteries. In the base of the laptop, the battery is larger than in the tablet, so when the charge reaches a certain point, the battery in the tablet ceases to be used and the laptop starts to work only from the battery in the base. As far as I understood, this is to ensure that there is always a charge in the tablet, in case you need to unfasten it. So the expense you regularly occur

--------------------
Bf-109G6
Message#614
18.03.19, 13:55
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 06.07.08
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

The XBOX Elite gamepad made friends with Book2-15 "directly, without any adapters. As I noted above, the Surface Mouse is absolutely not suitable for games (since one-button), I had to take this crap
Attached Image
vlad1.96
Message#615
18.03.19, 14:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 01.08.14

* Bf-109G6, condolences to :(
Bf-109G6
Message#616
18.03.19, 16:25
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 06.07.08
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

In general, this is my first gamepad in my life, there have never been gaming consoles, I only saw joysticks in the picture, I took it in my hands for the first time ... Wow and shit rare! In first-person shooters (for example, METRO Exodus), the cheapest Chinese mouse on the head is steeper - it can immediately turn to where it should be. And here you cant stick and wait for it to come ?! Well this is game! If you increase the speed - it flies by and then come back.
Well, then all sorts of fighters, I think it will be better. For example, Dead or Alive 6. But as it turned out, all the main controls are focused on some kind of shabby plastic buttons X Y A B?! All these beautiful sticks here, the triggers are spread - such crumbs, rubberized generally turn out to be sidelined.
Poke also Yakudza Kiwami, Far Cry New Dawn, Devil May Cry 5, Ape OUT (jolly monkey and cool music). In general, as a person who has played the mouse and clave all his life, I will say that the joystick is strongly for an amateur. But in this particular case, it’s just a pity to hammer over a 200 laptop with horseradish thousands on the keyboard. Have to get used to
By itself, this model is of course gorgeous - rough plastic soft-touch, very soft and smooth sticks, they are also interchangeable and of different heights. The cross changes to a round nickle. They all hold on to magnets and instantly change. Below an additional four burdock, also removable. Triggers in front with stroke limiter, for lovers. The joystick itself is very weighty, pleasantly delaying the hands.

Post has been editedBf-109G6 - 18.03.19, 16:32
GanchaRUS
Message#617
27.03.19, 11:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 246

* Bf-109G6,
On the one hand, I congratulate you on your purchase, on the other hand, it is a sable one that will have to learn to play on the gamepad: D
And to the XOne controller theme, the SB2 has a built-in communication module with gamepads from XOne - like yes, it’s convenient when viewed as a connection.

--------------------
IOpuu_KpuBopykuu
Message#618
27.03.19, 14:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Google Pixel 3 XL

* GanchaRUSonly in the 15 "version, in 13.5 only via the BT connection. That, in general, is not so bad, because the Elite Controller on Bluetooth works fine

--------------------
scragru
Message#619
25.05.19, 23:16
Visitor
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 23.05.19
Motorola Moto G6

I was not allowed to write here for some time, so I’ll try to summarize almost one and a half years of operation of Buk 1. During this time, I couldn’t beat the only glitch - the loss of an Intel video card. The resolution flies and most often it does not recover without rebooting the body. Sometimes already in the machine I press the power button and chop off. The second bug is about a blue screen once a week. It’s not clear where it comes from; I get on every trash on the Internet, I don’t worry too much - it doesn’t happen too often. Finally, the main problem is that my silicone bumpers on the keyboard are completely worn out and the plug from the charging cable completely fell off. Now I became the owner of a spare 65W charger, which is ready to offer the community. The rest of the work almost did not disappoint. I'll try to drop a review if it will be interesting.

31 pagesV  « < 29 30 31 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/27/19 13:24