Microsoft Surface Book / Book 2 | [notebook] Windows | 13.5 "| i5 / i7 2.4-2.6 | 8-16GB RAM

Rep: (24)
Microsoft Surface Book / Book 2
notebook | Windows | 13.5 "| i5 / i7 2.4-2.6 | 8-16GB
Attached Image

Specifications.
Book I:
  • Operating system: Windows 10
  • Screen: 13.5 inches, IPS, 3000 x 2000 pixels, capacitive, multitouch, glossy, 267 ppi.
  • CPU: 6th Gen Intel Core i5 / i7 2.3-2.6 GHz.
  • GPU (optional): Intel HD Graphics 520, NVIDIA GeForce GPU 1GB.
  • RAM: 8 - 16 GB.
  • Flash memory: 128 GB to 1 TB
  • Memory Card Support: microSD, SDHC, SDXC.
  • Connectors: 2x USB 3.0, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Mini DisplayPort.
  • Camera: rear (8 MP) and front (5 MP).
  • Communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0.
  • Battery: 68.9 Wh
  • Additionally: keyboard, 2-in-1 mode of operation.
  • Dimensions: 312.3 x 232.1 x 13.0 - 22.8 mm.
  • Weight: 1516 g.
Book II:
  • Display: 13.5 inches, 3000x2000 pixels, touch.
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 / i7-8650U (4/8 cores / thread, 1.9 / 4.2 GHz, 15 W).
  • RAM: 8-16 GB (1866 MHz LPDDR3).
  • CPU video chip: Intel HD Graphics 620.
  • Discrete graphics card (optional): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2048 MB GDDR5).
  • SSD: 256 - 1000 GB.
  • Port: 2x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C, 1x. 3.5 mm jack, SD card reader.
  • Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11ac +. Bluetooth 4.2.
  • Battery: no data.
  • Dimensions: (WxDxH) 312x232x23 mm.
  • Weight: 1.53 kg.
additional information
  • This is a “transformable” Microsoft laptop. The upper half is a very beautiful tablet with perfect proportions and a PixelSense touch screen with a diagonal of 13.5 inches and support for an electronic pen.
  • Inside the base unit with a keyboard, there can be a discrete graphics chip, thanks to which the Surface Book outperforms any other portable computer in performance and an additional battery that allows you to use a computer for up to 17 hours in a row.
  • These two components are connected with a hinge, which balances the design and at the same time easily detaches from the tablet. This feature and stylish design of the beech surface pretty spoiled Apple's blood. It is believed that the Surface Book is released as a MacBook killer, and it, indeed, in many ways surpasses them, especially the second iteration.

How to Recover Surface Book after problems with the system
1) Find a flash drive with a capacity of at least 16 GB, smaller in size will not work! I advise you to take a flash drive with fast write speed, because there about 7 gigs will have to be written to it

2) Open the Recovery Disk program (located through the Windows search, it is installed on all computers by default) and use it to prepare a USB flash drive to create a recovery disk (it will just be necessary to pierce the Next several times, the program will do everything itself, the main thing - make sure that everything will be recorded on the necessary flash drive)

3) Download herefrom hererecovery for surf. Wind Surfs are slightly different from other computers, so we only download special for them from here. It is necessary to log in on the site so that the system immediately identifies the laptop, otherwise you will have to enter the serial number of the laptop. Choose the latest Windows version of the stable version, but there are previous builds too, if you want to roll back.

4) Extract all the folders from the downloaded archive to the USB flash drive prepared using the "Recovery Disk" with the replacement of files (like, 116 should be). Now the flash drive is ready for use, you need to prepare a laptop

5) Go to UEFI (turn off or restart the laptop, when turned on, until the Microsoft logo appears, keep the volume button up). In UEFI, go to the Security menu, there you need to disable Secure Boot (set the value to None) and the Trusted Platform Module. If everything is done correctly, then when you turn on when the logo will glow from above, a red bar with an open lock will appear.
6) Without leaving the UEFI Boot menu, you must enable booting from flash drives and in the same menu put the boot of the flash drive in the first place in the boot priority (you need to move the corresponding item to the top, but there are no animations, so you just have to wait a couple of seconds until the list updated, I did not immediately understand, moved or not)

7) Insert the USB flash drive and exit UEFI, the laptop will automatically reboot, the recovery menu will appear, select Install from drive (it’s like the first item of the two), then he will ask you to select just delete the files or delete it completely (if I'm correct I remember)

8) Next, wait for Winda to recover

9) After recovery, set up as when you first start

10) After setting we use a laptop

That's all the instructions. Ask if questions will be
In addition, do not forget to return everything to UEFI as it was, otherwise there will be a red bar at startup. And it is not safe, because anyone can then assign your laptop without any problems!

It is important that for Surface with any problem with the laptop you can not use the usual images of Windows - some of the functionality will just disappear.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 16.02.20, 00:29

Rep: (16)
* vlad1.96, Yes, Nick speaking, of course. However, few people realize that this is a reference to Yuri Dolgoruky. So, I do not even Jura actually

Rep: (1)
Hi, would you instructions threw referring Yurok, prices would have were you not, he has not yet pick, but the itch has quietly goes from hand to hand, still lacks a good time))) So to Buchina really great, but I want her to space yet fly.

I just downloaded the usual way (and even Insider Preview), and put a stick as any other device through UEFI. Firewood all moved up automatically when you first start.
Windows Hello once doklatsalsya and flew off, helped only to reinstall. And everything works fine.
Surface Book 1 - i7 / 16/512 / GPU.

Not otmazatsya, we employ only referring, on the occasion by the way.

* rateman,
https: //www.heidoc.net...20ISO%20Downloader.exe

Utility to download ISO Windows. ;)

* rateman,
Well, the instructions, so the instructions!

1) Find a flash drive with a capacity of at least 16 GB, smaller in size will not work! I advise you to take a flash drive with fast write speed, because there about 7 gigs will have to be written to it

2) Open the Recovery Disk program (located through the Windows search, it is installed on all computers by default) and use it to prepare a USB flash drive to create a recovery disk (it will just be necessary to pierce the Next several times, the program will do everything itself, the main thing - make sure that everything will be recorded on the necessary flash drive)

3) Download herefrom hererecovery for surf. Wind Surfs are slightly different from other computers, so we only download special for them from here. It is necessary to log in on the site so that the system immediately identifies the laptop, otherwise you will have to enter the serial number of the laptop. Choose the latest Windows version of the stable version, but there are previous builds too, if you want to roll back.

4) Extract all the folders from the downloaded archive to the USB flash drive prepared using the "Recovery Disk" with the replacement of files (like, 116 should be). Now the flash drive is ready for use, you need to prepare a laptop

5) Go to UEFI (turn off or restart the laptop, when turned on, until the Microsoft logo appears, keep the volume button up). In UEFI, go to the Security menu, there you need to disable Secure Boot (set the value to None) and the Trusted Platform Module. If everything is done correctly, then when you turn on when the logo will glow from above, a red bar with an open lock will appear.
6) Without leaving the UEFI Boot menu, you must enable booting from flash drives and in the same menu put the boot of the flash drive in the first place in the boot priority (you need to move the corresponding item to the top, but there are no animations, so you just have to wait a couple of seconds until the list updated, I did not immediately understand, moved or not)

7) Insert the USB flash drive and exit UEFI, the laptop will automatically reboot, the recovery menu will appear, select Install from drive (it’s like the first item of the two), then he will ask you to select just delete the files or delete it completely (if I'm correct I remember)

8) Next, wait for Winda to recover

9) After recovery, set up as when you first start

10) After setting we use a laptop

That's all the instructions. Ask if questions will be
In addition to my post: do not forget to UEFI everything back as it was, but then so is the red strip to appear at startup. And it is not safe, because anyone can then assign your laptop without any problems!

Rep: (4)
Metro Exodus (kryaknuty repak), ultra graphics settings - flying straight hair back. (Book 2, 15 ", core i7, nvidia1060)
Without freezes without black screens and without fine friezes (well, at least until the beginning)

Attached Image

Post has been editedBf-109G6 - 25.02.19, 11:16

* Bf-109G6, is it still flies, on the Volga River will have to sink, and generally give up on the Caspian Sea. I have a computer at home in the 1060 6GB, I know whereof I speak. Caspian to Full HD at ultra kapets hardly began to fall to the average, and the drawdown of up to 40 FPS were

Rep: (4)
Well, I originally opopolamil permission from the actual in Buk, put 1600h1080. And then also lower the better, up to 1280 for example. But all the effects, the whole beauty of the graphics will not get lost.

Rep: (8)
IOpuu_KpuBopykuu,
In general, and generally we have long written about the fact that for the Surface with any problem with noutom can not be used as normal Windows - just some functionality will be lost ... as a general, then what happened is available in your case.
Just before saying that to recover the images you need to take on MS's sitehere(Your device must be added to your account MS !!!) under MS Loginov account which has our device and we see the following picture
Attached Image
- if everything is super.
Choosing a device for whom we need an image and continue to climb and videm the drop-down menu all the images to recover
Attached Image
(Arrow I marked a link to instructions on how to make a bootable flehi).
Well, after that as he wrote* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu,

Post has been editedGanchaRUS - 25.02.19, 13:24

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu,
Just I decided to test a - Top SB2 on the battery for optimal performance of 60 fps at medium 1600x1200
P.S. It is on the Caspian Sea when given machine. Version of the license with the first update to 1.8Gb

Post has been editedGanchaRUS - 25.02.19, 13:39
Reason for editing: Version of the game and the level of

* GanchaRUS I have a home computer to Full HD on average more than 55 rarely gave, about my laptop and talking should not even with him some 1050

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu,
Well, who is 1050, and who is a masthead with 1060 | 6 - where the big problem is the percent :) Drawdowns can and will if you play a couple of hours, I'm just not long tested ... In any case, about the long game on the laptop you can forget - 2 hours if you have enough in this mode, it is nice.

Rep: (27)
GanchaRUS @ 25.02.19, 13:23*
Choosing a device for whom we need an image and continue to climb and videm the drop-down menu all the images to recover

Strange, but in 1809 there rekaveri?

* Lupsik,
On the 1809 update only. Recovery - the concept itself of return ... that is for 1803

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, Good day, we need your help.
A few days ago I became a happy (not yet, in fact), the owner of the first version of the Surface. Bought new, it's probably me and ruined (he apparently spent a long time on the shelf).

Symptoms:
The machine is not infected, the word at all. That is, when you connect the power cord says "not charging" and both batteries are at zero, occasionally jumping to 100%.

What did you do:
- remove the battery driver, updated;
- making factory reset;
- to install all possible upgrades;
- leave in the off mode, in charge for the night.

Help advice, I will be grateful.

P.S. read the topic, it was something like that at someone, but they decided like reinstalling the battery driver.

* Glazikz And if the cord to pull the laptop is turned off?

Post has been editedIOpuu_KpuBopykuu - 28.02.19, 11:19

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu , Yes

* Glazikz In such a fear that the battery may be dead by overdischarge.
Try to download from the official site Surface Update & Firmware, there are all drivers for Sorfeysov if it does not help, it's likely a problem with Hardy

* IOpuu_KpuBopykuu I'll try, thank you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 22:03