BQ Aquaris M5 - Firmware

Rep: (348)
BQ Aquaris M5 - Firmware
PictureMaintainer: Kra1o5 | Codename: piccolo
Description (Wiki) | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Club smartphone owners BQ Aquaris пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers and software
SDK Platform-Tools - necessary software for firmware (ADB / Fastboot) - mirror .
Flashtool for BQ- the official program for updating and device firmware.
Drivers & Tools- USB-drivers and software for all devices -mirror.
Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
For firmware recovery bootloader must be unlocked ! The recovery itself is stitched through Fastboot, with the command:
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
TeamWin - TWRP Recovery
Google apps
Open GApps
Always up-to-date versions of GApps packages on OpenGApps.org

Following the link you need to choosePlatform : ARM, Android : 6.0 / 7.x / 8.x, Variant : here any, depending on how many applications you need to be installed when you first start the OS, pico the smallest gapps, aroma the biggest, best bet stock .
BeansGapps
Mini
• Core Google syncing APKs (Google Play Services, SetupWizard, Google Play Store)
• Core Google libs (Facelock, TTS)
• Google App
• Legacy support for swyping on AOSP LatinIME Keyboard

Download fromAFH
Full
• Everything in Mini
• Gboard
• Google Messenger
• Google Talkback
• Google Hangouts
• Google Clock
• Google Calendar
• Google Photos
• Google Camera
• Google Chrome

Download fromAFH
Topic on XDA
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedM6R1ARTY - 20.03.20, 15:20

Rep: (9)
1.) cm-12.1 / cm-13:https://github.com/pic...roid_device_bq_piccolo
2.) TWRP:https: //basketbuild.co.../bq/piccolo/Recoveries
3.) cm-13 builds:https://basketbuild.com/devs/eloimuns/bq/piccolo
4.) cm-13: OTA 1 / 7d

: D

Designed in Spain. (http://www.htcmania.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1889)

Post has been editedbobred - 11.03.16, 08:34

Rep: (953)
on the Site BQ official utility appeared to flash. I duplicated here, that was not lost. I ask in a hat. Click somebody "complaint" on my report and write about the hat. I nichgeo happens when pressed. On itself can not.
Attached fileBQ Firmware Flash Tool 1.0.0.zip(53.47 MB)

Post has been editedvaalf - 12.01.18, 22:42
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header

Rep: (34)
SergioPoverony @ 01.06.2016, 18:04*
Sm13 and themes. + What I lacked the drain. After passing all the negativity from the drain firmware vanished instantly

I remember in the "candy" you were not happy with the "gypsy")) may now see assembly that something has changed for the better?

I read the latest posts on the Spanish forum:CyanogenMod 13.0 Aquaris M5Problems with the camera and the battery on the Roma so actually stayed. That is particularlylinkthe post from the developer's response. But! With the camera, they figured out just yesterday. And implemented in the SM camera Photo BQ:CameraBQ para CyanogenMod 13.0. Sew only it must be through the recovery. The same camera can be directly downloadfrom here.
But the battery is recommended to use all the same Xposed module Greenify, about which I have already mentioned. Well, franca, it is desirable for the minimum bet.

UPD. According to the request of users, spread camera further here: Attached fileCameraBQ_signed_v4.1.0.zip (7.48 MB)

Post has been editedo3ornik - 28.08.16, 01:33

Installing Cyanogen 13 (CM13) by means of a PC and cable.
Do not forget all do at your own risk, no one bears responsibility for the CNSA your device.

Folder link: https://yadi.sk/d/EVLELoT6sBc9b
The link in the folder: She firmware CM13_31.05.2016_fastboot.rar, gugloprilozheniya gapps-601-base-20160520-1-signed.zip and camera Stock from BQ

Further:
1. The charge should be at least 50%
2. Hold the volume to the bottom and hold - click power. We can see a white screen with the logo and the inscription at the bottom Fastboot.
3. Connect to a computer. If the driver does not put a cost.
4. Go to the extracted folder with the firmware and run CM13_31.05.2016_fastboot_all_images.bat From administrator rights, my rights are not asked, so I just klatsat.
5. After flashing the device reboots, you need time to press the volume up and get into TRWP.
6. Once you get into it - do WIPE factory - reset to the factory - as the last of your data will not load the device (this means everything will be as clean as if you bought it just that).
7. Install Google release applications - to throw off from a computer to the device memory or the sd card - Google's archive market gapps-601-base-20160520-1-signed.zip . In TRWP click the Install button - select this arhivchik and wait for the installation is complete.
8. Reboot the device and wait.
Enzhoy.

Additionally:
1. DO NOT install ROOT - it is included in the developer section.
2. For those who are already accustomed to the drain chamber - as a colleague wrote above - there is an archive with the camera to be installed through TRWP? but there APK for direct installation as a normal application. Camerabq.apk

Post has been editedSergioPoverony - 19.06.16, 17:14

Firmware BQ M5
Whatever you do - do you do at your own risk, no one is responsible for your actions, but yourself
After flashing all of your files to delete, PHONE will be able to - "just bought"

Be sure to look at the remarks by an asterisk

Training:
(Download required falylov)
1. Download the drivers for our devices off the site
2. Download the firmware you want us to.
----5.1.1 - with off the site or with mirror on Yandex .
----6.0.1 - with off the site
3. Install the downloaded driver *

Battery charge your device must not be less than 50%

Unlocking the bootloader:
(Need to open the possibility of the firmware via the computer)
1. Go to the menu at the bottom of the list - click on the tab About phone , Find the tab Build number , Tapan this inscription several times, until the message Congratulations, you have become a developer . Push back and see a new menu item {} For developers , We go into it, we find the tab Factory Unlock and include it - agree on unblocking.
2. Download the archive with a razblokirovschikom yandex , Unpack the archive. ** Turn off the phone. Hold the Volume Down button, press the power button. You will download the logo with the inscription =>Fastboot in the bottom of the screen. You connect the device to your computer. Waiting for device initialization. After running a bat file named Unlock *** . After unlocking your device will reboot.

Firmware Device:
(Basic instructions)
1. Extract the downloaded archive with the firmware. **
2. Turn off the phone. Hold the Volume Down button, press the power button. You will download the logo with the inscription =>Fastboot in the bottom of the screen. You connect the device to your computer.
3. In the folder with the firmware (for example, firmware 5.1.1) run bat file named 8939_fastboot_all_images *** . Waiting for the completion EEPROM process. After flashing device restarts.
4. We are waiting for the download is complete
5. enjoy

Similarly installed and Cyanogen 13 of this postInstalling Cyanogen 13 (CM13)

*- I note that win10 me and I had to disable the mandatory inspection and allow the installation of unsigned drivers.
**- preferably in the ways not to use Russian letters and spaces. For example, extract the root of the drive.
***- can run with administrator privileges depending on the version windose and system settings.

Post has been editedSergioPoverony - 11.08.19, 14:45
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (19)
So, ladies and gentlemen, I almost ditched the phone, but still managed to go to CM13: happy:
I install the latest version of CM13 type "experimental", since the "night" did not see any sim card.
Maybe someone will be interesting, like this, the installation on Linux (Ubuntu and derivatives of it):
Adb and fastboot installed according to the instructions here:
http://androidp1.ru/android-adb-ubuntu/
In this case, for Aquaris M5 in /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules file prescribed only one rule. For our phone to get:
SUBSYSTEM == usb, ATTR {idVendor} == "0b05", ATTR {idProduct} == "4dae", MODE = "0666", OWNER = "user"
where the user - it is your user name. Product code learned a long time, like doing it as root via the command lspci or lsdev (just do not remember, but it fits).
Then I install TWRP here in this manual:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=709558&view=findpost&p=47857827
It is important to note that the command in adb "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" way to recovery.img must be specified completely. For some reason, this is not mentioned anywhere. Threw in /root/.android/recovery.img folder, and thought that it itself exists, but no, there were not))) When the path is normal, everything fell.
The latest version of TWRP downloaded from here:https://basketbuild.com/devs/Kra1o5/bq/piccolo/Recoveries
Next, download the latest version of CM13 here:https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=piccoloType "nightly" did not come because they do not work the SIM card. Yes, and make better use of less stable version, of course)))
And at the end opengapps found here:http://opengapps.org/
Yes, after installing CM13 and opengapps makes cleaning cache, just in case. In TWRP after operations on the left bottom button appears by pressing and that the cache is cleared.
So far, everything is working.

Sews the phone for the first time in his life, yet with all figured out, the procedure simply))) But it all turned out. If you did not, please correct - I will consider in the future.
Of these shortcomings: The default keyboard is not switched to the Russian language, although the settings selected. I set aside for now. Native camera CM, like, enough, have not changed.
P.S. to return to their firmware, you can use the official tools from BQ via fastboot (checked in the program archive a folder and of Ubuntu, all works well).
P.P.S. Yes, all the programs and settings when flashing, of course, are erased.

Post has been editedMgalex - 01.10.16, 15:17

Rep: (35)
Still, knowledge of Spanish - terrible force))
I almost fell asleep while reading page after page of this one wonderfulnativeforum
http: //www.mibqyyo.com...2-1-y-root-04062016/p1
People hardship as I am, but in the end - voila - there's Root))

So (I add cap solution for obtaining root on M5.5)

Correct (tach-) version of TWRP, in which it is possible to cancel the signature verification:

twrp-3.0.2-1-namek.img

Accordingly, the opening in the console and right place

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-1-namek.img
fastboot reboot

then (recommended, but I did not experiment) immediately catch the "-" button to input rekaveri

Further out from the memory card to stitch fresh supersu not less than 2.7 *. You can immediately put to the company, since the smartphone cards are visible on the computer.
Immediately after the firmware offer (and not a sin to abandon) Wipe Dalvik / Cache
And Reboot

Then have patience, the download will be somewhat longer than usual (what caution when flashing Superpower)

Attached filetwrp-3.0.2-1-namek.img(20.19 MB)

Attached fileSR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip(5.62 MB)

Thank you to our wonderful Spanish friends: thank_you:

PS: And yes, how to revert to stock rekaveri I have not thought about it. They mention there any batch file, and certainly is the image stock rekaveri, but I will solve the problem as needed update of OTA.

Stock rekaveri for 6.0.1:
Attached fileStock-2.0.0-namek.zip(11.74 MB)

Stock rekaveri for Lollipop:
Attached fileStock-1.1.1-namek.zip(11.03 MB)

- Extract and run the Install-Stock.bat

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.02.17, 21:44

Rep: (23)
* volkvezha,

27 January 2018 Attention! If the firmware on Ubuntu via a cable to the seventh android received bootloop (infinitely loaded). For firmware recommended for use on Windows, together with the company's flash tool.

Here as I promised.
Detailed instructions FirmwareAquaris M5under OSUbuntu

My "embroidery" took place under the version 14.04 LTS x64
Attached Image

So to begin with, put the phone on the charging if it is below 50%, while it will charge, we will prepare the system. We need to set our program gdebi system. It is needed to install the program Firmware BQ Flash Tool is successful. Put simply. Start the terminal and command himsudo apt install gdebi
Attached Image

Now we are ready to install the programFirmware BQ Flash Tool. We go to the office. websitebq.
Attached Image

We click "Support"
Attached Image

We click "Downloads"
Attached Image

We click "Smartphones"
Attached Image

We click "Aquaris M5"
Attached Image

We click "Firmware BQ Flash Tool" is a sewing program.
Attached Image

We click further version of the firmware that we would like to sew our favorite pryamougolnichek =)
I chose the latest version4.8.2_20170605-1722-piccolo-user-1844-FW.zip
Now that that's the file we downloaded
Attached Image

proceed.
1. Open the fileBQ_Firmware_Flash_Tool-Customer_version.zip. In it, you can drag a folder at onceBQ Firmware Flash Tool 3.0.4on the desktop.
2. Then go to the unpacked folderBQ Firmware Flash Tool 3.0.4on our desktop. It is at once the instruction in three languages ​​how to sew. We need a folderUbuntu. We go into it.
3. There are two program versions for x32 and x64 versions of the system. To see this, click on the button at the top right after that turn off normallyUbuntu(Zaskrinit does not allow), and there is just the first line of "System Information".
4. On the right we release program (in my caseBQ Firmware Flash Tool 3.0.4 - Installation Package - ubuntu_64bits.deb), Right click, and leads to the item "open in program"In the next menu that appears when you hover choose, already familiar to us,"Package installation program GDebi". Like this it will look like the result of running
Attached Image
the left and right without terminal, there is kind of setup commandGdebi
5. The installation processBQ Firmware Flash Tool 3.0.4 - Installation Package - ubuntu_64bits.deb) Will take some time, as it will download the required files to run this program on our PC.
The process looks like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Upon completion of all closing.
6. Now to the main menuUbuntuintroduce cherished bukovkibq
Attached Image

and run the programBQ Flash Tool
Attached Image

Further actions will erase all data on the device, as well as when not subject sequence may complicate the firmware. Instruction is composed of instruction in English in the program archive firmware.

7.Once you are here, it means you do not need data or you already saved them is sewn device. For the safety of the same extracts all SIM and SD card from the device. We make the room ventilated, because the device is strongly heated in the process. Yes, the fifth point, too =)
8. Let's go! In the deviceAquaris M5We go to settings and look for the paragraph below "About phone"
Attached Image

9. Next, find the line "Build Number" at the bottom, and poke a lot of time in it until the notice "You become a developer"
Attached Image

10. Exit back one level and find again the bottom line, "For Developers" and we go there
Attached Image

11. Find the line "factory unlocked" and turn it
Attached Image

12. We agree to the little window that appears, the "Enable"
Attached Image

13. Turn off ourM5. The following steps will translate it into Fast Boot mode. At the same time we press the volume down button and the Power button (Volume - and Power). It should be like this:
Attached Image

14. Connect in this state to a PC running the program (which we launched in paragraph 6.) In the program after a long period of time must change the field "Device" like so:
Attached Image

15. Push the button "Connect to device". Go connection to the device and check the latest version available on the network.
Attached Image

16. The outcome of this procedure is like this:
Attached Image

17. Click "Unlock Device" button.M5rebooted and the android that says "Remove"
Attached Image

18. After everything he's there in itself creates boot normally. Switch off completely once again shut down immediately translate mode "Fast Boot" hold the Power Button and the volume. (If it does not, you can disconnect from the USB, turn off insolently (10 seconds to keep the On button.) The key word time as soon as turn off immediately hold down the volume down button is cherished and the On button. Below the inscription should be again as in step 13. Connecting to a PC in the same state.
19. The program will again wait for the device. And it will have to look like this:
Attached Image

and then like this
Attached Image

20. Click "Next" seeing is
Attached Image

Swing we will not have to, we have already downloaded. Press "Flash Other Frimware" and look for our firmware on your desktop file.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

21.The final step. Press "Flash Frimware". We wait and hope that does not turn off the light =)
Sewed 10 minutes so.
At the end of a green check mark will be, andM5reboots itself.
Attached Image

OnM5Penguin appears on a black background. How long will you look on.
Attached Image

Then just go download.
The result is pure like a storeAquaris M5
Attached Image

Thanks for attention!

Noticed* volkvezha,
Now when you reboot and the inclusion of a penguin looks, then Please wait. Presumably the reason is compatibility flash tool OS and Ubuntu.

Post has been editeddk_nord - 27.01.18, 20:54
Reason for editing: Penguin on a black background. Bootloop

Rep: (1858)
M
We move to subsection:Other brands
A fruitful discussion.

Rep: (28)
OEM-unlock leads to loss of warranty or not? You just need to take advantage of fleshtulom BQ ... Or fleshtul block back then? Judging from the post above is true, but would like confirmation from the warranty.

Post has been editedAlexz96 - 13.01.18, 00:17

Rep: (54)
Our M5 deprived proprietary launcher, left the old Google start. Maybe someone knows whether APC has this launcher and go whether he m5?

* sergunchik55 What type of launcher?

Rep: (54)
* vladca_18 , Brand of bq, which aids in the new series.

Technical post

The old version of the spoiler "Firmware"
All firmware, custom kernels and other interesting information can be found here:XDA

Android 8.x "O"
What's New in Android 8.0.0
AospExtended 5.1
dotOS v2.3
Android version:8.1.0
Original theme:XDA Developers
LineageOS 15.0
Android version:8.0.0
Original theme:not
Pixel Experience 8.0
Android version:8.0.0
Android 7.x "N"
What's New in Android 7.x.x
AIM ROM 2.5
Android version:7.1.2
AospExtended 4.6
AOSP-CAF 7.1
Candyy7
CyanogenMod 14.1
Dirty Unicorns 11.7.2
DotOS 1.2
CrDroid 3.7
Original theme:XDA Developers
LineageOS 14.1
Original theme:LineageOS Downloads
Omnirom
Paranoid Android 7.3.0
ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5
Android 6.0 "M"

Post has been editedM6R1ARTY - 20.03.20, 15:14

sergunchik55 @ 13.01.18, 0:42*
vladca_18, branded by bq, which aids in the new series.

On X such there is no "brand". Normal Google release as of 5

Hello! What Oreo firmware works with the NFC, tell me, please?

* Alexz96 , This is unfortunately not.

Posted on 18/01/2018, 14:28:

* Alexz96 , Half of sevens, too, if you're interested

Post has been editedvladca_18 - 18.01.18, 14:28

Rep: (15)
dk_nord @ 6.08.17, 21:23*
27 January 2018 Attention! If the firmware on Ubuntu via a cable to the seventh android received bootloop (infinitely loaded).

Sews on Ubuntu 16.04 - no problem.
True, he returned after a few days on a 6-ku, since 7-ka is not impressed from the word at all. Pluses for me of course, absent and disadvantages, in particular, increased power consumption, constant delays when switching pages, the interface (setup) is overloaded, caustic color.
In general, at least for me, the process of firmware is complete without a "mystery." For example, to install the program for the firmware without unpacking and firmware itself from the folder "boot" - machine stitched without screen with a penguin and a native image. Then I repeat this process, but already with unpacking and desktop - already with a penguin.

Post has been editedvolkvezha - 28.01.18, 15:12
Reason for editing: Supplement

* Herr wankel
A drain-rekaveri for nougat there?

Alexz96 @ 28.01.18, 15:26*
Herr wankel
A drain-rekaveri for nougat there?

For my M5.5 and nougat something yet. Good Spanish Mekgineer has some promise week after the M5. That's how come - will be immersed in the subject.
Screen but come, exchange the other day, I hope these joyful events coincide;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 15:39