New Year Quest - 2018 | The return of the traditional forum of the New Year game!

Rep: (1326)
New Year Quest - 2018

Greetings to all members of the forum - fans of adventure, plowing the expanses of the forum all year round! It is time to experience ingenuity and take part in the race for the title of the most skilful adventurer!

Attached Image

Prehistory
A few days before the New Year, you peacefully sat at home in an easy chair by the fireplace, slowly sipping warm drinks and indulging in memories of the journeys of the outgoing year. Suddenly you heard a knock on the window. Throwing open the shutters, you saw a crow, obviously overcoming a considerable distance. A small message capsule was attached to his paw. Without wasting a minute, you opened the message and read:
"Warning: Trepler needs the help of adventurers! A huge reward!"
You are thoughtful. Trepalka was a small town away from the main forum paths. The town was known for its rich history. It was rumored that he was inhabited by a variety of personalities: from creative natures and connoisseurs of the beautiful to the semi-legal flooders and offtopers. What could need a city that has everything? However, this did not really bother you, because you were the best of the best, and the reward was waiting.
A few days later you drove into the city. The snowstorm and the blizzard delayed you somewhat, but you still managed to arrive on the appointed day. At first glance, everything seemed quite trivial: deep drifts, snow-covered streets, smoking pipes, people scurrying about their business. But after a few minutes, anyone understood: there were practically no New Year decorations in the city. Known for its festivals and holidays, the city could not allow this to happen.
Driving through the central square, you saw something like a tribune, around which a whole crowd of colorful characters gathered. Apparently, many adventure seekers have responded to the call. From the podium to the crowd turned, apparently, the mayor of the city. You rushed to join the crowd and listened:
"... unknowns kidnapped our great Spruce, along with all the decorations. Of course, dragging off such a massive tree is not so easy, so the attackers left a clearly readable trace of fragments of branches and flown ornaments. Traces led right to the entrance to catacombs sealed for centuries. Apparently, the stolen place is hidden somewhere. The catacombs are too dangerous a place full of traps and surprises. But it is also full of treasures! Few will risk going there, but the risk reward is extremely high: everything that you find there is yours! I hope everything wishing time You will start the task tomorrow, but for now you are welcome to our tavern, inn.
It looks like the game was worth the candle. The reward seemed decent, and the danger ... what is the danger to such a seasoned adventurer? You took a table in the tavern and decided to look at future partners / competitors.

Competition:
You have to complete a number of tasks in pursuit of treasure. The danger lies behind every turn, you have to think carefully before giving an answer. On the other hand, in the catacombs may well be workarounds that can lead you to the goal before the others.
You can go hiking alone, with a group of friends or a general company. Nothing prevents adventurers from sharing their thoughts and conjectures with each other, but remember: your information can be used by someone else.

The task:
The first task will be tomorrow / today (December 27 afternoon). In the meantime, you can sit in the tavern, meet other participants in our adventure, pick your partner and ... prepare for the challenge!
Communication in the topic / wagering is welcome: D
Exercise 1 - results
Task 2 - results
Bonus Task 1 (hand over Dyushka74 )
Bonus Task 2 (hand over Dyushka74 )
Task 3 - results
Task 4 - results
Last task

Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.
fromDDDTK

New Year Quest - 2018

Post has been editedAakurb - 31.12.17, 15:31

Rep: (13)
The host, roast goose and a jug of wine for a good young man!)
coins shone in hand

As far as I understand, we have got together 2 adventurers: lol: Let's hope that the people will be tightened. The first task will be very simple and rather test.

* Rammstik,
From behind the counter with a jug in their hands came the fat owner of the tavern. Usually he didn’t have to do this kind of work, but these days both the tavern and the inn were packed. Putting the jug on the table, he wiped his forehead and said: "The goose will have to wait a little, my lord, with such an influx of visitors we run out of supplies, I sent an assistant to the market, he will return from minute to minute."

Rep: (1130)
Aakurb @ 12/27/17, 14:34*
Let's hope that the people tighten up. The first task will be very simple and rather test.
While everything is foggy and shrouded in mysticism. You start, and we will catch. Give only write: yes:

Post has been editedteodim - 27.12.17, 14:52

* teodim ,
Sit down, wanderer. It is always interesting to hear what is happening behind the fence of your home.
Smiled and pointed to a chair near

* Aakurb ,
Patience is gold. So they say in our region. Bring some more wine then. I hope teodim will make the company.

Rep: (764)
I am also with you. Two years waiting for this quest.

* Ramstik Can I join? :)

* DDDTK ,
No, need to ask. There is a need to tell.
grinned and pointedly pointed to a chair
Molly, new acquaintance, what a wonderful city "Error 404"? I could not resist)

Post has been editedRamstik - 27.12.17, 16:08
Reason for editing: format

Rep: (764)
* Ramstik ,
Oh, this is a long history ... It is a beautiful city on the ocean coast of the kingdom of the far third, the thirtieth state, built many centuries ago. But the fact is that lately there are most damning cataclysms there: it disappears, then it appears again. So there was a 404 error that no Google navigator can find it. Therefore, I decided to come here, to the city of Trepalka, maybe I will find out what happened ...

DDDTK @ 12/27/17, 16:02*
Two years waiting for this quest

: blush: Wow ...the first task will be soon, final preparations are completed

Returning to the bar, the bartender began to wipe numerous mugs and glasses, in between times listening to the fascinating stories of wanderers.

* DDDTK ,
Elkhanan listened with interest to the story about the strange city and said:

I am sure in the catacombs, where we undoubtedly have to walk, we will find something that can help.
In the meantime, drink this beautiful wine. Roast goose will be served soon

* it seems with this guy it will be possible to pop into the catacombs together *he thought.

Aakurb @ 12/27/17, 3:30 PM*
Back at the bar, the bartender ...

The owner was the same)

Post has been editedRamstik - 27.12.17, 16:40
Reason for editing: odp

Rep: (48)
In so crowded tavern comes someonedressed as a banana. He glances around the room with a quick glance, notices the bar counter, and without thinking twice, sits on her high stool. Near him were sitting two talking incomprehensibly about what. From nothing to do, Captain Banana began to listen.

No sooner had the owner brought the roasted goose onto the table, as the door of the tavern opened and a messenger from the mayor of the city burst in. Catching his breath and warming up a little, he declared:
"So, the time has come for your first test! As you know, the catacombs are fraught with many threats and dangers, so the mayor did not agree to open the door wide open. You never know will get out of there. But for experienced adventurers it will not be difficult. Each of you can get the key and use it to log in. Getting the key will be your first task. It’s not so difficult: we all know that the fox is his talisman. But be careful: he’s a busy man, so don't worry him for nothing! ”
There was a noise in the tavern, many treasure seekers jumped up from their seats and rushed to the exit. The owner looked sadly at the untouched goose and sighed heavily.

The task:
Find the key to the catacombs and send it to me in QMS. The bonus will be received by the first treasure hunter who will write me what other function he performs.
just in case, I clarify: to get the key, no one needs to write, the key can be found without help, using the information in this message.

Rammstik @ 12/27/17, 16:35*
Back at the bar, the bartender ...

The owner was the same)

Nothing prevents to combine;) The town is small. He is the bartender, the owner of the tavern, the manager / owner of the inn, and the waiter during a period of great activity :)

Past test

I remind you that it is not necessary to decide alone, in fact, there are 3 options:
1. Solve alone (hardcore)
2. Solve a small group of teammates
3. Solve everything together, discussing right in this thread.

Post has been editedAakurb - 28.12.17, 14:03

With 30 minutes allowed, Elkhanan returned to the tavern.
Boss, my goose waited for me? And more wine! I managed to fulfill the task of the mayor!

I invite everyone to sit down: rolleyes:

Post has been editedRamstik - 27.12.17, 17:22

Rep: (826)
While everyone was running around in search of a mysterious elder, a certain suspicious subject entered the tavern. He had already received the key, and there was still plenty of time before entering the catacombs. Therefore, he immediately went to the table, on which stood untouched fried goose. Having chosen the most tasty part in his opinion, the guest unceremoniously took a knife and began to cut the goose. He responded to the surprised looks of the host with a smirk. "Well, well," the adventurer thought, "let me be a little late for the beginning, but overall, everything is very good."

When he saw a stranger at the table on which he had been sitting earlier, Elkhanan smiled and hurriedly approached him:
* simorg13 , Good health, wanderer. I see that the goose turned out notable and I am glad to share it with you.

Post has been editedRamstik - 27.12.17, 17:27

The stranger did not react to this remark. He was too absorbed by the goose. "And the bird really did get what you need. The owner of the tavern clearly found an excellent recipe." After that, the guest plunged into the memories of two years ago ..

Rep: (48)
Meanwhile, the captain came in from the frost, his cheeks glowed with a rosy glow, and the eyes of an adventurer burned in his eyes. Now Banana is possibly one of the expedition participants.
Two people were sitting at the bar again, but this time they were sitting in front of the goose appetizing. The captain sat down next to the chair:
* Rammstik, Good meal)) Do you mind if I join?

Post has been editedCaptainBanana22 - 27.12.17, 17:41

The stranger stared at Captain. "One is already here. How many more will catch up?"
Then he looked at the new acquaintance. "So cheerful. Let's look at him closer to the end of the adventure."

* CaptainBanana22 , I do not mind, but it seems to me* simorg13 , wants to be alone. I intend to move to the next table.

Post has been editedRamstik - 27.12.17, 18:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 02:40