> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Telegram X | [IPhone] [iPad] Alternative client

Rep: (2553)
Telegram X
Version: 5.2
Catalog: Internet and communication
Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Alternative client

Description:
An alternative Telegram client created in Swift, with higher speed, animation, themes and more efficient battery usage.

Standard client

Tongue:Russian , english, arabic, dutch, spanish, italian, korean, german, portuguese
Developer: TELEGRAM MESSENGER LLP
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://telegram.org/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/telegram-x/id898228810

Download: Attached fileTelegram_X_5.2.ipa (57.63 MB)
thanks, we saymd.furman
Archive:
Story:
5.2 Jan 22 2019
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
5.0.1713 Nov. 2018
- Bug fixes
5.0.8 19 Sep 2018
- Bug fixes
5.0.7 18 Sep 2018
- Bug fixes
5.0.6 Sep 11 2018
- Bug fixes
5.0.5 8 Sep 2018
- Bug fixes
5.0.4 June 27, 2018
- read or unread.
- Minor improvements.
5.0.3 June 2, 2018
GDPR Update
- Updated the registration process. If you live in the UK or the EU, you must be 16 years.
- When signing up for a Telegram, you accept our Privacy Policy.
- If you are enabled, you can now disable them in Privacy & Security settings.
5.0.2 Jan 30 2018
- Real time with Live Locations.
- Enjoy smoother performance with multiple minor improvements.
5.0.1 Jan 3 2018
- Added in-app browser.
- Added comments when sharing into the app.
- Added audio player.
- Fixed TouchID / FaceID issues when unlocking the app.
- Fixed issues with logging in.
5.0 23 Dec 2017
An alternative Telegram client?
2.5.2 18 Sep 2014
- Speak your phone?
- Fixed localization bugs
- Fixed bug when sending videos from camera
- Other bug fixes and improvements
2.5.1 Aug 14 2014
Bug fixes
2.5 July 21, 2014
M
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 12.02.19, 09:44
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (190)
* mk108 , so he also offers a choice of sound notifications from the list of standard. So this sound should be in the system itself.

Rep: (22)
* g.s.,
It is not in the system, I listened to everything a hundred times.

Rep: (15)
I have a problem that messages from the history of the super chat disappear, although everything is in order on an ordinary telegram. Has anyone come across? Reinstallation helps, but for a short time, a few minutes of use, and again the messages from the history begin to disappear

Rep: (4)
Very raw application.
I tried to put on two iPhones (iOS 8.4.1 and 9.3.2)
In both cases, the same annoying glitches.

1. Double notifications come. The first - with the name of the sender, the second without a name.
2. There is no sound of notifications at all (I tried to change the sounds, reinstall the application, turn off-turn on notifications) - in no way.

While demolished. We are waiting for fixes.

Rep: (0)
SidiusCV @ 03/01/18, 15:37*
1. Double notifications come. The first - with the name of the sender, the second without a name.
2. There is no sound of notifications at all (I tried to change the sounds, reinstall the application, turn off-turn on notifications) - in no way.

4S, 9.3.5. Same problems. I have to wait for fixes for a long time.

What about speed and power consumption? Someone noticed the difference?

Post has been editedtoporiwe182 - 09.03.18, 22:28

Rep: (5)
I decided to switch to this client - it works more smoothly, pleasantly, I noticed such a glitch: links to t.me channels cannot be opened in telegram x. Safari writes - the address is not valid. :( all so? No way is not treated?

Posted 11/03/2018 08:13:

Very raw application.
I tried to put on two iPhones (iOS 8.4.1 and 9.3.2)
In both cases, the same annoying glitches.

While demolished. We are waiting for fixes.

iOS 10.3 does not fix such problems. There are sounds, notifications come normally.

Posted 11/03/2018 08:15:

Maxon_y @ 03.02.2018, 02:32*
Guys, tell me, when you click on links, you need the original version of Telegram, "Safari cannot open the page because the address is not valid", how to treat?

So I do not have one. Looks like wait fix. It has not been updated for a long time, we are waiting ..

Rep: (19)
Do not tell me where the directory of audio files?
I can not find.

Rep: (15)
http://24today.net/open/762541

Rep: (12)
4s, 9.3.5, there is a sound notification in the cart itself, nowhere else is there.

Rep: (52)
I had to return to the classic client after I discovered that not all news from the Medusa channel is displayed in the X version, while in the classic and the desktop everything is fine.

Rep: (13)
Greetings. A few questions.
I sit on this client, because It works quite fast and does not load the percent. The problems are as follows:
1. When messages arrive in a secret chat, they are fully visible on the screen. I do not understand why (on the android he writes a message from anyone, but no more than that).
2. Just yesterday, a notification began to appear - "please open the app to continue sending messages". Wildly annoying. On a bunch of channels, I turned off notifications so that they wouldn't bother me. Now, when a new message appears in any channel, it will pop up this notification. How to remove his mind I will not put.

Rep: (404)
POOPseG @ 04/10/18, 09:31*
When messages arrive in a secret chat, they are fully visible on the screen.

Settings-Notifications and sounds-Notifications in the application (remove the toggle switch in the "Show text").
POOPseG @ 04/10/18, 09:31*
please open app

First, the raw application, and second, turn off the easier update in the background of the Cart - should stop.

Rep: (183)
The application is not available in the Russian App Store. Does everyone have it? I wanted to download via American, but ask to change the store to Russian.

Rep: (1)
* Crackmen, everyone has
say update is being prepared

Rep: (6)
Shakill @ 02.27.18, 16:15*
I have a problem that messages from the history of the super chat disappear, although everything is in order on an ordinary telegram. Has anyone come across? Reinstallation helps, but for a short time, a few minutes of use, and again the messages from the history begin to disappear

the same garbage, had to return to normal.

Rep: (10)
KRAKmen @ 04/13/18, 11:08*
The application is not available in the Russian App Store. Does everyone have it? I wanted to download via American, but ask to change the store to Russian.

Do not worry. in American it is also not. Not only in the Russian disappeared.

Rep: (0)
Perperovilil, there is neither on the Russian side nor on the American and others ..: (The file that is attached to the topic for some reason is not installed .. Can anyone help? If not Telegram X then an alternative. Thank you.

Rep: (769)
I did not understand something, but where was the topic of the "ordinary" telegram gone?savagemessiahzine.comimposed a complete ban on it? : scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (2553)
* nobodys_light , Yes.

Rep: (2)
Guys, where is the android theme telegram? I want to download the mods, but I don’t have any themes ... did they delete the whole page with it for Roskom and don’t download more?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 18:02