> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Haier G7S - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (56)
DiscussionHaier G7S
PictureHaier G7S, Ginger G7s
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General
Manufacturer: Haier
Model: G7S (G7)
Year of release: 2017
Operating system: Android 7.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2,200

Dimensions
Dimensions (W Г— H Г— T, mm): 71.5 x 143 x 8.2

CPU
Processor Type: MediaTek MT6737
Clock frequency (MHz): 1 250

Memory
Random access memory (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (GB): 16 (8)

Communications
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (800, 1800, 2100, 2600), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n, 2.4 GHz.
Other: 2G, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, 4G, GPS, Supports 2 SIM cards

Multimedia
Screen Size: 5 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Mali-T720

Camera rear (MP): 5
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 8 (5)

Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: FM radio, G-Sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons, fingerprint scanner

Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: USB host / OTG, microUSB
Photo
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 07.10.18, 13:16
Reason for editing: Installation Instructions for TWRP Recovery

kumiroff @ 21.03.18, 16:14*
Guys, how you "a stray" Studio Sound? I think it sounds a certain husky.

The only possible advantage of this setting - this is a significant increase in the minimum volume level. The rest of the so-called DTS-I did not like the sound of either the quality or the level of soft-realization.

Post has been edited12gauge12 - 21.03.18, 17:15

Rep: (0)
Dave 0709 Guys all clambered nowhere no how to turn on split screen, who knows how to do it ???

It should be included in the settings: System UI Tuner - Other - Split screen scrolling. But I did not understand, does not seem to work.

Rep: (6)
Zhulien @ 21.03.18, 19:12*
Boys clambered all, nowhere to be found how to turn on split screen

Yes hammer already :) what can you do.

Post has been editedkumiroff - 21.03.18, 19:09

Rep: (13)
* Zhulien , It did not work, then this firmware itself.

Posted on 21/03/2018, 20:26:

* kumiroff Yes very much needed for the job, but now scored)))

Dear, everything Hayat Service ... Well don `t know, I have everything working fine.

Whether all okay, or smart little one in her arms, but the topic of Tele2 midi lot of people were, and this device being a little better, no one draws. It's a pity. I would like to rutanut, while the lack of intelligence)

Zhulien @ 22.03.18, 18:28*
I would like to rutanut

I feel free to ask, and why? If the machine is operating normally, the Che him pick something?

And what kind of feature "The monaural sound" in the "Special Features"? No change in the sound of that with her, without her, I did not hear. At least in the headphones (if they can be called :)).

Guys, how do remove Studio Sound? I do in the application shutdown, stopping, but after the restart the stuff anyway activated.

kumiroff @ 23.03.18, 10:03*
Guys, how do remove Studio Sound? I do in the application shutdown, stopping, but after the restart the stuff anyway activated.

That is for getting rid of these problems and the need Root) Although in this case, probably will need a custom firmware with patched bugs.

12gauge12 @ 23.03.18, 18:04*
That is for getting rid of these problems and the need Root)

Oops ... So I caught ...: rolleyes:. I take my words back. And where you can read about the firmware corrected (if they exist, of course)?

Rep: (13)
* 12gauge12 Two hands on the custom, native has a very peculiar ...

* kumiroff,
If here onsavagemessiahzine.comNo one posted a link to the custom, it is likely that there is only official firmware (for the moment).

12gauge12 @ 23.03.18, 20:03*
it is likely that there is only official firmware

Pechalka, and only ...: girl_cray:

Kumiroff: "[offline]

Pechalka, and only ...

Do not worry :) If you will get a lot of people, according to Smart, and firmware will be, well, and if not - the price is not sky-high, the unit Bole-mene plow ... Although, with the release of new versions of old buckets miss. Painfully he sharpened by the interests of the owner of the device is not, and Gugel owner :)

like if you have to google android firmware 6 and all sorts of different, but somehow it all sportingly
as well as petty schools Pts finite, but you can live. I generally broke the machine by 3700 - can not complain. plows.
and pushes all work? I like the VC always have to keep open all the network with almost no ost.sots snihronizatsii that contacts, pushes to work.
Case way chic took versatile in m-p 390 for video and film vsgeo Hashanah because so dear se. immediately rubbed

Rep: (1)
Nameless96, Show Case

Nameless96, Show Case

Attached Image

Attached Image
Here such. And for print and place for the camera. Visually just shuts them, all but functionally elegant. From company InterStep

Velcro glued chtoli?

Rep: (37)
None fellow Haier g7, I have EEPROM 7 and 7s (needrom)
But before installing the firmware, check the country or brick. The OTA Update check

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20 09:00