> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 »  

> Fly FS459 Nimbus 16 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
avers34
Message#1
24.12.17, 01:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 24.12.17

DiscussionFly FS459 Nimbus 16
PictureFly FS459 Nimbus 16
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Specifications
Number of SIM cards: 2 sim cards / type: micro + micro
Software: Android 7.0
Processor: 4-core 1.3 GHz / SC9832
Display: 4.5 inches / TN 2.5D / 854 x 480 pixels / capacitive
Auto screen rotation: supports
Camera: 5 megapixel / autofocus / flash / zoom digital
Add. camera: 2 megapixel / fixed focus
Video camera: FullHD video recording with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels FPS
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Memory operative: 1 GB
Memory card: microSDHC up to 64 GB
Battery: 1800 mAh
Talk time: up to 7 hours
Standby time: up to 150 hours
Internet time: up to 3 hours
Operating time in the Internet on the WI-FI network: up to 3.5 hours
Audio playback time: up to 40 hours
Video playback time: up to 3.5 hours
3G: supports
4G-LTE: supports
Bluetooth: 4.0 + EDR, HSP
USB: yes / support charging via USB
Wi-Fi: yes
Wi-Fi access point: yes
Sensors: Position
Navigation: GPS / A-GPS / Google Maps applications installed
Modem Mode: Supports
OTA support: yes
3.5 mm headphone jack: yes
FM radio: yes
Color: red / black / shampoo
Dimensions: (V.Sh.T) 133.0 x 66.5 x 10.9 mm.

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 08.07.18, 15:09
Reason for editing: devdb description
GOLOVOLOM.18
Message#42
11.02.19, 19:24
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 84
Check in: 24.10.14
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

* AnhotYou are right, I will not show off, this is not the phone: D
I just do not want rags to be hung after the removal, as, for example, from 3M brand adhesive tape.

--------------------
CyanogenMod 10.2.1.3-serrano3gxx
Anhot
Message#43
11.02.19, 19:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1962
Check in: 30.09.12

No rags. Just a strip above the inscription "fly" ("fly" is translated!) In the form of the letter "p" with a longer right leg. I rubbed my fingernail now - it is erased. Yes, such a phone, and even with such a name, is difficult to produce. I do not need frills, I need reliability. I do not know how good this is - my son had some problems with receiving SMS.

--------------------
Basil the Great: "He who looks at evil without disgust, will soon be looking at it with pleasure."
asheg
Message#44
24.02.19, 05:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1812
Check in: 01.05.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I do not remember what firmware is already installed, custom with root (like this - "" Mod SW13It is recommended ""). I have been using it for a long time, there were no problems
up to this day. I changed one of the SIM cards, and now the phone does not turn on ... there is a long download / where the strip moves /, and that's it ...
The device is charging normally, the PC sees it, the TV set comes in, but it does not load until the end (
What could be the reason and how to make it load? I would not like to flash and lose files and settings ...

Post has been editedasheg - 24.02.19, 05:59

--------------------
STOLEN PHONE ON MAIL? KINULI AT PAYMENT SERVICES? CHARGEBACK 100 INTEREST REFUND GUARANTEE - Getting reimbursement with Handtec (Post asheg # 11344278)
MUST HAVE! for Android -Set "must have" (Post asheg # 57662388)
GOLOVOLOM.18
Message#45
24.02.19, 12:09
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 24.10.14
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

* ashegWell, it should have been in the subjectFirmwareask if the gurus are there.
Try different options: remove the battery (10 minutes), remove the SIM card and memory card - turn it on and leave, let it load.
In TWRP there is a built-in Explorer, you can copy files from the device’s memory to the memory card. Check whether this TWRP supports MTP mode (data transfer to BB). How to save the settings I do not know.
Then try to clear the Dalvik-cache, if there are no jambs with system files, then the firmware should start.

--------------------
CyanogenMod 10.2.1.3-serrano3gxx
EvGen1026
Message#46
12.03.19, 22:50
I will live forever.
[online]

Messages 460
Check in: 31.12.10
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

All good! Has anyone found an LCD screen on this device? Aliexpress and Ebay did not give any results. Ali has only sensors. Across the Russian Federation in online stores too are not available If anyone owns the link, share it fraternally, eh?

Post has been editedEvGen1026 - 12.03.19, 22:52

--------------------
He passed by, but decided to stay.
Huawei U8836D G500 Pro Shine, iPhone 4, Samsung GT-I9082 Galaxy Grand DUOS (LineageOS 14.1-20171025-UNOFFICIAL-i9082)
Anhot
Message#47
20.03.19, 16:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1962
Check in: 30.09.12

Suddenly, "the men did not know" ... I found two heathens in my room, I think they are in the firmware (if not, sorry for the trouble, please):
1. system \ app \ Rsota \ oat \ arm \ Rsota.ode
2. system \ priv-app \ sts_fs459_2_sign \ sts_fs459_2_sign.apk
When connecting to an Internet, an advertisement came out. I thought maybe some kind of prog drags, but it seems like nothing left is installed, on my second phone the same and more than that - and no advertising. Not one vaunted super-duper antivirus could not even detect them. Everybody squealed that there was a huge danger - something was allowed on the phone from the flash drive and they were trying to eliminate this “danger”. As is typical of the modern world - to point out the danger where there is none, ignoring the real one. Only the doctor found the web, but refused to delete it, because light (that is, a demo, if you call things by their proper names, and they should be called by their proper names). A modest antivirus (I forgot the name) also saw one of two heathens, and even suggested how to block it, but did not delete it. I had to remove my hands.
PS The paths were written on a little leaf in a hurry, maybe where a little bit was wrong.

--------------------
Basil the Great: "He who looks at evil without disgust, will soon be looking at it with pleasure."
usz3
Message#48
29.04.19, 22:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 27.03.19

GOLOVOLOM.18 @ 4.02.19, 22:13*
Hello!
With accessories on this model, everything is bad? They write about glasses that they are much smaller in size than the screen - I read reviews on Ali and in local networks. The covers are even worse - there is no silicone on Ali, only covers-books on double-sided scotch, all sides are open, if I fall at an angle, I think there will be consequences. Has anyone bought a normal book case? Throw a reference, thanks.

Here is a book cover with rubber sides, all protected from shock.
https://galamart.ru/ca...dlya_tekhniki/328-265/
Not to say what is perfect, under the buttons, the cutout does not quite coincide, but in general it is normal, and it climbs on any china phone.
Glass bought a universal fit normally, the photo can not be maged because I do not know how.

Post has been editedusz3 - 29.04.19, 23:38
Reason for editing: Link
Fly

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 00:33