> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Identity V [3D, Online] | [Action] Dead by Daylight by NetEase
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 91 ] ** [55,83%]
Good [ 38 ] ** [23,31%]
Average [ 13 ] ** [7,98%]
poorly [ 4 ] ** [2,45%]
Terribly [ 17 ] ** [10,43%]
Total votes: 163

Rep: (214)
Identity V
Version: 1.0.543473
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:15.05.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
analogue dead by daylight

Description:
Join the Thrilling Party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.

Key Features:

Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.

Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.

Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying ...

Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what's to expect.

Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!

Are you ready for it?

Useful:

Developer site: China: id5.163.com
World: idv.163.com

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Not

TapTap: https://www.taptap.com/app/71858
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...netease.idv.googleplay

Download:
Version: 1.0.543473 Identity V-1 vs 4 Asymmetrical Combats (Razalina)
Version: 1.0.489064 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 1.0.430470 Identity V (Sweet.Rainbow)
Version: 1.5.4 (China) Identity 5 [3D, Online] (Fasting Yurik-258 # 72596831)
Version: 1.0.348944 Identity V (Torento / 737)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 15.05.20, 07:35
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.0.543473 Identity V-1 vs 4 Asymmetrical Combats

Servaki overwhelmed campaign, not paigrat. For the game still need acc NetEase. Tomorrow I will guide how to play without him

Rep: (175)
He launched. I ping below 400ms can not be lowered. During normal play maniac failed. But a clear toy. European launch servaki - is ideal.

* XokkeucT128 I have inostratsna stream watched chetenko play! Graphene juicy, animation standards. All mechanics were transferred dbd (even mill maniac using prepyadstviya)

Post has been editedChebyrashka73 - 22.12.17, 22:59

Rep: (175)
* Chebyrashka73 I know) can come into play) was trained (especially the language barrier at first not interfere. But now, for special pieces there is not clear to me there would have had to resort to at least a translator or something like skill. Something like that). And totally agree, all the canons of dbd. I think that the toy will fly well. Analogues to mobile just yet.

Rep: (33)
Syntax error for some reason, Android 7 I

* Kennyplay I have the same standards all 7

Rep: (33)
* Chebyrashka73, strange ... I'll try to swing the tapa itself

UPD: with taptap started up

Post has been editedKennyplay - 23.12.17, 11:19

Rep: (10)
* Chebyrashka73 , Will soon guide?)

* Danedi Tablet is not at hand, the evening will

Rep: (4)
Any information about a translation / European release?

Rep: (10)
* Chebyrashka73 , well

* Danedi , A menu login click on the gamepad. The very first line is the name. Two left this country and the two right this phone number. I went in.

Rep: (26)
Here is shown when you press any buttons crashes.
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* Wander2048 Exactly the same trouble.

* Wander2048 , * 666dat Or weak device, or it is not included in the list of test

Rep: (86)
Want! Give at least used to Inglish (scribbles brain refuses to understand)! Online is a great burden? Or Donat?

Post has been editedvitkosh - 24.12.17, 20:48

* vitkosh Donati did not notice until the

Rep: (86)
* Chebyrashka73 And Th, in gugloplee no more?

* vitkosh , not

Rep: (12)
Apparently not play a brand new, everything is done correctly, when attempting to log climbs this notice on the limit, it is a pity.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 8:07