> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB751 7 3G - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (426)
DiscussionBravis NB751 7 3G
PictureBravis NB751 7 3G
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731G, 1.2 GHz, 4 cores
Graphics: Mali 400 MP2
RAM: 1 GB
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Screen: 7 ", IPS
Resolution: 1024x600,
Main camera: 2.0 MP
Front camera: 0.3 MP
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
GPS
3000 mAh battery
Weight: 270 grams
Dimensions: 108x188x10 mm
Support for 2 SIM cards
MicroSD / microSDHC expansion slot

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.05.18, 14:59
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (18)
Bravis nb 751, reset it still writes memory zapolnena.Rut imeetsya.Mozhet who faced with such?

Rep: (7)
For owners of the NB751 3G model with the processor Spreadtrum SC7731.
TWRP recovery.Attached filenew_TWRP-3.1.0-0_Q326_by_KIDEV.img(11.89 MB)
. We need a root, put through Flashify program. The internet did not find anything on this working model, assembled according to instructions, taking on a similar device. Touch deployed at 90 degrees relative to the image, so use the mouse through OTG, so convenient.
I'm not a programmer, making it the first time, killing time at work, so ..
Make a backup copy prior to the experiments, all the action on your own risk.
It looks like this
Attached Image

twrp thrown into the inner pamyat.Telo when you reboot just shuts down.
Vlrksh @ 24.11.2017, 00:57*
For owners of the NB751 3G model with the processor Spreadtrum SC7731.
TWRP recovery. [Attachment = "11570562: new_TWR ... y_KIDEV.img"]. We need a root, put through Flashify program. The internet did not find anything on this working model, assembled according to instructions, taking on a similar device. Touch deployed at 90 degrees relative to the image, so use the mouse through OTG, so convenient.
I'm not a programmer, making it the first time, killing time at work, so ..
Make a backup copy prior to the experiments, all the action on your own risk.
It looks like this
[Attachment = "11570644: DSC_0963.jpg"]

Post has been editedmifa76 - 24.11.17, 09:29

Rep: (7)
mifa76 @ 24.11.2017, 08:52*
twrp thrown into the inner pamyat.Telo when you reboot just shuts down. ...

And native rekaveri comes? Here I was so rekaveri factoryAttached filestock.img(12 MB)

Try another option here such
Attached filenew_Micromax Q327 TWRP [SU Droid Tech] .img(11.84 MB)

I have it too runs.
Did this instruction:
Development and porting for devices on the Spreadtrum SC7731 platform (Post Artemka778 # 51659105)

When you restart slips distorted band, ie. as if trying to otkrytsya.No then off. That's all. In rekaveri I am trying to go through flashify.
Vlrksh @ 24.11.2017, 09:37*
And native rekaveri comes? Here I was so rekaveri factory [attachment = "11571806: stock.img"]
Try another option here such
[Attachment = "11571824: new_Mic ... d Tech_.img"]
I have it too runs.
Did this instruction:
Development and porting for devices on the Spreadtrum SC7731 platform (Post Artemka778 # 51659105)

Rep: (26)
There is a firmware on it? and then caught virusnyak and rekaveri does not want to remove it when the clear data

Rep: (2)
Firmware on of.sayte bravis.ua/shop/planshet-nb7513g

I have another problem, after changes in the program with the provision of root (I do not know what exactly changed the program in the table.) After overloading the tablet, it does not go on the tablet, the recovery does not start (does not respond at all to the combination of the river call keys.), The computer does not want Connect through the USB (sometimes sees, but the problem eternally appears) therefore I can not flash. Maybe someone knows how can I be ??? Maybe how to do nebut through a flash drive, you can easily be restored? The firmware is present, he downloaded on a PC from the site. : sorry:

Post has been editedPrichet - 03.01.18, 11:40

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! Help please with the firmware of this device, I tried to sew a betools and researchdownload_4.0.0001, not stitched !! In Betools, the status comes to _bkf_prodnv and throws out Operaning Failed, remove the tick in the PRODNV then throws on Modem_W, etc. I tried different firmware to substitute the result of the same. And in researchdownload_4.0.0001, it hangs on the status of Enumerating Port Waiting after which the Second Enumeration Port Timeout is issued, based on the error layouts of this program, I changed ports, cables and tried to sew from another computer, does not help. Tell me what a mistake.

Attached Image
Attached Image

lisutas @ 04.01.18, 12:32*
ResearchDownload_4.0.0001

what is it ? never seen such TOOLS, you can fill in here or google disk?Everything, found himself) ... I tried to sew a Betools. Does not start sewing even. Put the APU itself, put the firewood, turned off the body, went into the pit, chose the scalker, clicked on download, connected the body, saw it, picked up, but then immediately an error - User Cancel. I tried to change the cords, different OS on one PC (standing WIN10, I tried 7 on a virtual machine - I didn't even see the body), then I tried a PC to 7, everywhere one and the same mistake. Firewood changed and put from scratch. I can not flash. Does anyone have ideas? And then they brought me a tablet, a friend from a friend fixed the virus. It climbed into the system and showed advertising, overlap everything that can be seen on the screen. I deleted the adba, but now in the Internet is not included in Wifi, but I do not want to insert the sim card) more gogle apps constantly fall out.

Post has been editedmackgeeker - 04.01.18, 15:14

There are drivers for it?

How to enter it in the download mode? I was introduced into the diagnosticade mode and only then connected. and herekak? And then the User Cancel error is constantly. And in the upgradownload in state or status writes - unplugged. I understand it does not have time to grab it. I read in the branch by upgradedownload that if such an error then try the volume + clamp. For a few days ago I tried to clamp, zero reactions, did not even turn on and did not count on the PC in any way. After disassembly, I saw the reset button (I understand it it near the volume) it was lit and he walked away after a while.

can in fastboot mode, you can?

from UpgradeDownload
Research / Upgrade download does not start uploading firmware .. And the phone starts charging.

Message: After clicking "Download" firmware begins to set, and the phone goes charging.

Cause: The driver is not installed on the device.

Decision:
Install the driver.

but I had them 3 times already installed. He took on this linkBravis NB751 7 3G - Talk (Post Prichet # 68759257)

porobovat while holding the volume button - the result, the same error, while holding the button + device is not turned on, hold for 3 minutes. the program just waiting status

Post has been editedmackgeeker - 04.01.18, 15:36

I have a similar garbage. Even I found the cause konekt with the tablet (factory YUSB cord did not come with it), but the driver to determine the Android device is still looking for (USB \ Vid_1782 & Pid_4001 & Rev _ ????) there is no place for the NB751 3G does not. A Bituls also throws an error user cancel, I think so ...

Maybe just can flash the system of adb?

I can not install the Android Device Manager device. on the PC, I tried a bunch of Spreadtrum USB drivers when installing everywhere knocks error INF file, can anyone knows how to fix the problem?

I found the firmware:https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=218375

Rep: (32)
Hello. In a word: a friend's son gathered viral. I was asked to remove, well, or something to do something, they said like this: You are a programmer, do something with him. I started looking for ways. First, all unnecessary Chinese ADB applications were deleted. In the end - there is no advertisement (now) but there is no Internet too. I decided to flash. I found a branch for 4pda, I did not find anything useful there. I was looking for an Internet. I found that with the help of Betools you can flash, found the firmware. I found the key to Betools then set firewood (went along with the firmware and betools in the archive). Included Betools, chose the scatter file and clicked on download, in the off state connected to the PC and, he saw the body, but the battle knocks the user Cancel, and immediately the body goes into MTP mode or as it is there, that is, just to transfer files. I tried with a swollen volume button -, as a result, the same error, with the volume button +, the body does not turn on, and the program is waiting for the device, that is, it sees but it is waiting, after clamping the button + during the firmware, the body does not turn on and is not defined on the PC, disunity The tablet saw the RESET button. He looked around and turned on, the tablet came to life. Well, actually the same situation and with the Application Upgrade Download and the firmware under it. What can you do? What is the firmware to pick? Can I pour systems through fastboot?

Rep: (0)
I'm starting to be sewn while holding the Volume + button and disconnected the battery (had to unsolder), but also in Betools and ResearchDownload fly errors (post above), we can do something in the firmware or not the addresses do not match ???

lisutas @ 05.01.18, 07:28*
I'm starting to be sewn while holding the Volume + button and disconnected the battery (had to unsolder), but also in Betools and ResearchDownload fly errors (post above), we can do something in the firmware or not the addresses do not match ???

I think that the tablet need yusb konekt enable or debugging of yusb. Perhaps this is the reason the error? I have more screen Bravis goes rekaveri and does not work, so try this option cant, who could ask unsubscribe please, how and what.

Who has not put the device driver, the problem is most likely in the registry, I have this error corrected installation of Windows Media Player 11, the installation creates a path in the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A } required for installing the drivers USB - MTP devices. Check the registry can through click Run (regedit), in this section, if there was a filterВ«UpperFiltersВ»:delete the value in the registry, and all must.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 23:22