Christmas quiz "Guess the game!"

Rep: (1569)
Dear users, we present you the New Year's quiz "Guess the game!".

Attached Image

The rules are simple:
Every day, at 12:00 and at 24:00 Moscow time, we will post a screenshot of the game. Your task is to guess from what he is playing. Answers publish a separate post. One post - the same name of the game. The first one to answer correctly getsChristmas 1 point .
At the end of the quiz, we will identify the winner who has scored the most points, and also determine the second and third place.
Symbolic prizes, pluses in reputation, special profile signatures and universal respect are prepared for the winner.

Please note that the screenshots of the games will be made by us manually. No Google and the Internet.

Summing up, as well as receive the following screenshot will occur at 12:00 the following day.

Dates:
From 22.12.2017 on 07.01.2018 inclusive.

In this topic are validResource rules

We wish you victory!

Current leaderboard:
Skolopendre13 New Year's points
DHARVED1 New Year's Point
Frdky1 New Year's Point
PustayaPa4ka1 New Year's Point
Ovrlord211 New Year's Point
Rustaveli243 points christmas
MDrHouse10 New Year's glasses
pev2851 New Year's Point
Suvorike1 New Year's Point

Post has been editedDyuss - 08.01.18, 00:04
Reason for edit: Updated leaderboard

Rep: (48)
Rustaveli24 @ 08.01.18, 14:54*
the second part will be?

I think not, but it will probably be the second part after the old New Year.

* greenbot
Quiz requires strength and most importantly, free time, which on weekdays and can not be.

Rep: (105)
Thank!

* Skolopendre,
This thank you. You quickly guessed. Just one question to put you in a dead end: Persona 2.

Rep: (22)
Yes, thank you, it was interesting) Sorry failed to participate from the beginning of the quiz.

* MDrHouse
But the intrigue remained until the last day.

It was great to see the game of "Guess the soundtrack to the game"

Rep: (13)
* CaptainBanana22 I support. But once again I regret that now the Internet is so prevalent. It all turns into one faster zashazamit) zaguglit screen more difficult in fact ...
Although it may be I am old) but the grass was greener earlier for me ... When the games were on physical media, read magazines and gaming websites do not, the movie took in rent. And the Internet was just enough to sit on the forum, but in the first MMO to play. It was the best time in the entertainment industry IMHO.

Rustaveli24 @ 10.01.18, 15:57*
It all turns into one faster zashazamit

So after some soundtracks written specifically for the game, such as the theme of the main menu of Life Is Strange.
And even if Shazam, it's not to say some of the games soundtrack.

* CaptainBanana22,
It was this idea. But Shazam cope.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 22:43