> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Fishing World of Fishers - World of Fishermen | [IPhone], [iPad], [dev] Fishing for 1050 real fish and amphibians for 30
Rate fishing
Did you enjoy fishing?
The best fishing on iOS [ 6 ] ** [46,15%]
Good fishing [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
So-so simulator [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Still not figured out [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Did not start [ 1 ] ** [7,69%]
Total votes: 13

Rep: (6)
Fishing World of Fishers - World of Fishermen
version: 260
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:1.8.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Article from the portalsavagemessiahzine.com

Short description:
Fishing simulator for 1314 fish in 36 real waters of the planet, with an RPG system. Without advertising!

Description:
Catch the 1314 species of fish in the World of Fishermen, compete and communicate with other players. Start with minnows and perch on the nearby lake and get to the hunt for the white man-eating shark in the most exotic places on the planet!

• Game created with expert help from real fishermen.
• Real habits of fish whose behaviors are described by professional anglers
• Maximum realism of catch and fight of fish
• Fishing around the world, on the most famous reservoirs
• A large range of weather conditions of the planet, fish bite depends on it
• Change: morning, afternoon, evening. night. Fish biting depends on time
• A game without tackles, wear and durability of objects
• All tackles are eternal
• Hundreds of real baits and spinners
• Full RPG system
• Multi-level and multi-character development
• 1000 multiple quests, more than 5000 tasks, with your own rewards and bonuses
• 36 various NPC and reusable tasks
• 42 perks with multi-level bonuses
• 56 medals with 10 degrees, for the fulfillment of each condition - the reward
• 44 tournaments with different task conditions and awards
• Bonus on catch per day of the first fish of each species (x2 money, x2 experience)
• Bonus on catch of test fish (x2.5 money)
• Catch bonus of Legendary Fish (x5 money, x5 experience)
• Catch bonus for Ancient Fishes (x10 money, x10 experience)
• Bonus fish prices for beginners and the frequency of catch of Legendary and Ancient Fishes
• Notepad, almanac for fish, water and bait. All information on fishing
• Pedestal, Competitive part of the game for the best players in five nominations
• Hidden treasures. Catch wealth instead of fish
• Expeditions - catch valid specimens of all types of fish in the pond and get an award
• Everyday bonuses for players
• Convenient chat for communication anglers
• Two referral systems, as additional earnings to fishermen
• Fisherman hours, be the best every hour, get gold
• You catch a lot of fish, you get a bonus for the amount, it grows each time and accumulates
• Many beautiful animations, some with secrets and gifts
• Online game, which means there is a competition between players, no cheaters, there is a defense against bots
• Frequent updating of fishing with the addition of new gaming opportunities, fish and ponds
• Fishing on iOS

"World of Fishermen" - this is a great mobile game about fishing, the best opportunity to fish on a tablet or phone. Invite friends and fishermen to fish online together. Communicate in Russian in live chat, get bonuses for friends, catch perches, sharks, crocodiles and other sea / river / lake fish.

List of reservoirs of the game.

Rivers:
Dnieper
Senna
Colorado
Nile
Danube
Mississippi
Shatt al-arab
Volga
Yukon
Yangtze
Amazon
Chauphraya
Pripyat
Omolon
Amur
Klamath
Benito

Lakes:
Giving
Annecy
Garda
Issyk Kul
Baikal
Ladoga
Königssee
European
Arenal
Ranco
Fish farm
Hubsugul

Marine:
Arctic Ocean
New Zealand
Marine Reserve
Mediterranean Sea
Galapagos Islands
Gulf of Thailand

Special water tanks:
Lapland - only for the New Year share

Official fishing sitehttp://wof.fish
Official fishing forumhttp://wof.fish/forum
The official group of fishing Vkontaktehttp://vk.com/worldoffishers
Official fishing group Facebookhttp://facebook.com/groups/worldoffishers
Classmates:https://ok.ru/group/55269016535149

Video from the game.https://youtu.be/gBIqLzzUSJo
Homepage: http://wof.fish
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/world-of-fishers-%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B0-% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0% B0 / id1290904929? L = en & ls = 1 & mt = 8
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/world-of-fishers-%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B0-% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0% B0 / id1290904929? L = en & ls = 1 & mt = 8

Download for iPhone / iPad:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GQTk/1NxKwe8aq

Post has been editedwof.fish - 01.08.19, 11:01

Rep: (17)
* Datra,
How not to go fishing for the soul is sometimes possible, but for something more donat, where without him. And of course when buying for gold, the characteristics of the gear are much better.

Labradorik @ 10/12/18 17:53*
How not to go fishing for the soul is sometimes possible, but for something more donat, where without him. And of course when buying for gold, the characteristics of the gear are much better.

Do not invent. People without Donat play a few years. Donate 0.17% of players. These are not official from the developers (Google). This indicates. that everything can be done without donat, which is done. What you can not buy without donat? Everything is for sale that you can. So that in the minus the game about Donat please do not display the game. Play without it, everything is fine with it.
There you arearticleshow to earn gold, silver, experience, etc. All that the players do not know or do not want to know. Everything in the game is earned and achieved.

Post has been editedwof.fish - 12.10.18, 20:43

* wof.fish,
Yeah, catch 100,000 fish and get 10 gold. I saw these pop-up messages and I'm happy for them of course.
Normal nothing to buy, so let's say sinkers: I can buy 45cm per second for silver, 150cm for gold and of course only! for gold.
Ps. I do not argue that it is possible, but you want the maximum - to don.

Post has been editedLabradorik - 12.10.18, 21:51

Labradorik @ 10/12/18, 21:42*
Yeah, catch 100,000 fish and get 10 gold. I saw these pop-up messages and I'm happy for them of course.
Normal nothing to buy, so let's say sinkers: I can buy 45cm per second for silver, 150cm for gold and of course only! for gold.
Ps. I do not argue that it is possible, but you want the maximum - to don.

Well, it also says that whoever caught the 100,000th fish on the server receives gold. Fish from all players are considered. You come, you catch the fish that is 99999 + 1 and you get. The counter is reset and the count starts again. I do not understand why you took on this look to stick to the game. Are you FEW ways? Then I gave you an article that I myself did. For like you, the players themselves can not figure out how and how to earn gold in the game. You didn’t even bother to read.
You tell me why you loaded? They were asked to make a few tops which are 200+ level. You will catch this level for 2 years. Although with your fishing, 10 minutes a week, then all 30 years. These tops were uncomfortable to catch deep-sea fish, as the bait did not have time to go down to the level of depth needed and was intercepted by other fish. Moreover, they will not be needed when we release a new type of tackle “Feeder” and the float depth will return to its shallow weights. What is the way right in the game and written under the icon that is constantly hanging on the screen.

You are not sure to take the right tone for the game. Look for where to grab it, and it goes clumsily. It may just be better to read or agree with the developers. At first I wrote you my salary level, then I erased it, they will think that I am crying. But here I think, that nevertheless costs. Before starting to create a game, I received an average of 3-4 thousand euros per month for 2 weeks of calm, relaxed, beloved work. This, if there was no order from special world offices, there was already a 2-3-fold increase in the amount. Now I get 125-150 (200 in stocks) euros with a game per month. At the same time I slept for 4-5 hours for more than 2 years, the players were mowing their nerves, bugs / deficiencies, time wasted for all sorts of explanations, like these. You understand that the level of donation in the game is so unnecessary and it is insignificant that only people who are very rich or who are used to and want to donate come to him, and also thank the developer for that voluminous work.

You do not want to mention how much in the game everything is given for catching fish and that you can catch it in accessible ways, since everything necessary is sold for internal money. And I do not understand why the Donat in the game so degrades you, which is several times lower than in other games. You would have a better look at the number of jobs, fish with their ichthyology, etc. You had to mention thatnot mandatory in Game. I think this is some kind of shiz already. Donat is a terrible game! All such then.

* wof.fish,
Yes, I'm not that the player is some kind of prozzhenny and reasons to find fault specifically not looking. Honestly I was looking for a normal fishing with an interface for a long time, I honestly outplayed and shuffled through almost everything (30 pieces). Your attracted interface and quests, some highlight is still there, attracts something. I can not afford to sit for hours at the games either, so in the evening it is two o'clock. For years, too, I know I can not play ...

But when they say that donat is not needed, but in fact one way or another there is and we will have differences. According to the sinkers, they just caught the eye that for silver 150cm you can’t buy anything from the word ... but to save 150 gold this week is the minimum. there is also a course of converting gold to silver, why not apply it to products that are originally for gold, even if with a higher coefficient, it is clear that in the mind it is initially advantageous to buy for gold.

Labradorik @ 10/13/18, 11:26*
there is also a course of converting gold to silver, why not apply it to products that are originally for gold, even if with a higher coefficient, it is clear that in the mind it is initially advantageous to buy for gold.

Well, the player has played a week or two and replaces himself with gold. We look further. Donat will not, even such a minimum as it is in the game. This means that I will not keep the game out of my own pocket, my wife and so long ago puts an ultimatum, or earn money or walk Vasya. For only in the family she began to earn. And all the stash we eaten. I need this? Spending all your life on the game, not getting any money at all, also spend your money? Would you do that? Naturally not, otherwise a place in the mental hospital is provided. Now look at other games, so it is, how do you suggest? NO and nowhere. Why should this game be special? Easier to close it and forget! Or, find a sponsor that will pay the costs of the game and salary. Then we will remove the donate completely and do as you like. Do you agree?

Rep: (1)
* Labradorik, Are you a fisherman or a banker? if you want to turn gold, go to the exchange. and here "took the moth and went fishing" (c): D: P

* Datra,
How subtly noticed :)

Rep: (1)
wof.fish @ 10.25.18, 07:14*
How subtly noticed

I would even say "smartly hooked!"
* joked like a god: D *

Post has been editedDatra - 08.11.18, 23:34

12/19/2018 Game version No. 248

• A new reservoir “Benito River” has been added to the mainland “Africa”
• Added 28 + 2 new fish species
• Added quests for the NPC: "Pastor Parker", "Fish Merchant", "Elder Bura", "Romeo", "Fishing Frequency", "Fisherman's Almanac" and "Message Board"
• Added new "Adventures"
• 2 new medals "Relaxing Fishing" and "Yorshin Kingdom" were added. Now there are 50 of them.
• The quest "Bon voyage" at the NPC "Bulletin Board", "Fisherman's Almanac" and "Fishing Frequency" is replaced by another
• The quest "Ponds 13" at the NPC "Merchant Cider" is replaced with another along with the award
• Simplified the fifth task of the quest "Good Cut 4" at the NPC "Fishing Frequency", "Fisherman's Almanac" and "Bulletin Board"
• In the 4th quest of the Ant Trial quest, a replacement. Instead of catching “Hairy Frog”, it is required to catch “Nile Tiger Fish”
• Added a new way to get a "rare" bait "Dragonfly Larva"
• Completely redone 3D scales of fish fishing. Added effect to new scales.
• Added a new sinker, not necessary for fishing. Everything is inserted for beginners when creating an account.
• In Treasure you can find "Rare bait", which is not sold in the store
• Removed in V.I.P bonus "+ 50% to gold for a record on fish"
• Increased in V.I.P bonus "Silver for catching fish with VIP instead of + 50%", + 100%!
• Added a new bonus in V.I.P. Now you can catch 2 treasures per day.
• Significantly reduced purchase price for V.I.P.
• All those who had V.I.P turned on at the time the patch was started, the time in hours was extended, and 20% of the remaining time was issued
• Reduced price for silver tackle 2-30 kg (for leashes and hooks 3-40kg)
• Reduced price for all gold gear (except for float and sinker)
• Added 2 new floats for sale
• Changed levels for participation in the tournament "For beginners", "For beginners. Evening.", "From 2 and above. Children.", "Night fishermen", and "Night wolves"
• Increased dependence of cool fish on weather.
• Ping icons on screen are changed.
• Replaced images of several top icons
• Added a new option in the game settings: On gray icons on the screen
• Beginners now gradually open access to different sections of the game
• Now, to start chatting, you need to reach level 3 and catch 30 fish
• "Freshwater Crab" - increased maximum depth
• "Catfish Giant" - added new bait. Increased bite of test specimens for "old" bait.
• "Black fish-knife" was replaced by "Synodontis Sudanese", as there was a double
• "Black Knife" - the maximum weight is changed, the time is cool. Added bait for the average and test individuals. Changed the depth of the habitat.
• "Tsikhlida-parrot", "Frog hairy", "Crocodile stupid" moved from "r.Nile" to "r.Benito"
• "Atlantic silty jumper" relocated from the "Shatt al-Arab" to the "Benito river"
• "Red Roach" renamed to "Alpine Roach"
• "Carp Koi ordinary" renamed to "Carp Koi Kohaku"
• "Narrow spotted cancer" renamed to "Shrenk's cancer". Removed from the pond "Omolon". Settled in "r.Amur".
• "Polypterus Senegalese" renamed to "Mnogoper Senegalese"
• Individual amphibians increased / decreased the depth of cool
• Changed the image of some species of fish
• Fixed inaccuracies and blots in the game.

Thank you "Serge" for help with the quests. Thank you "SVDenik" for helping with the fish.
Attached Image

12/31/2018 Version of the game в„–249
Attached Image
• Now you have a catch in the catch with the Expert mark. If you make a bait with it, you can get a random rare bait.
• Added new quests for the NPC "Field Kitchen", "Joulupukki", "Togovets Sidr", "Fisherman's Almanac" and "Bulletin Board"
• Added 9 new fish. 8 to Lapland.
• Added new ice bait

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yoho ho! With new, new Year, dear fans of ice and summer fishing! Joulupukki prepared you a small share of the game. Those who behaved well and caught the test fish, and let the small one out - reward, who indulged in nets and other prohibited means of catching - will devour. So, only at the time of the promotion:

• Have you ever dreamed of fishing at the New Year's reservoir "Lapland", where the main festive character "Joulupukki" lives? Special 25 fish live on it, which have common features: they peck all day and night without any sleep breaks, the price and experience for catching are increased, there are not so many large specimens, ordinary specimens do not come across bait. You have such a unique opportunity!
• Temporarily added to the sale and in the awards, festive bait, which is well suited for fishing in Lapland
• You probably have already noticed that Santa Claus wanders around the Map, visits locations. On which it is delayed, for fish caught on it increases + 25% to money and experience. From time to time, Santa Claus changes its location and moves to another location.
• And the snowy weather "Blizzard" significantly increases the bite of the fish. Even very good.
• On a visit, on holidays, we stopped at NPC "Field Kitchen" and "Joulupukki" - Finnish Father Frost, the progenitor of all frosts
• When buying gold, the player receives valuable gifts, 3 stable and 3 random. More on the game forum.
• Competitions every day! +7 special tournaments accented on the New Year's reservoir.
• The event “Save the Snowman!” Has been added; do not miss it, you will definitely be delighted with the reward!
• Increased the receipt of points perks for increasing the level of +1 in free and +3 for sale
• The work of Lure and Ear increased by 4 game hours
• Increased by 100% the number of gifts when you first enter the game within 24 hours.
• The issued fish by the Diver for his rescue is noted in the Expedition
• New Year medal "Hero of Lapland". You probably guess where you have to catch fish.
• The cost of traveling to reservoirs reduced by 2 times. Try to travel more actively.

The promotion will last until January 8, 2019. Until morning.

15/1/2019 Version of the game в„–250

• Added new "Adventures"
• Added quests for the NPC "Old Man Bura" and "Mature Fisherman"
• Fixed some shortcomings in a couple of quests
• Increased the chance to get bait dragonfly larvae, after a failure with a caught flying dragonfly
• Increased by 50% chance of catching "Expert" fish
• From mutant fish on the Pripyat river, 2 “rare” baits are obtained, if “Expert” fish
• The promotion "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" is over

17/1/2019 Version of the game в„–251

• 13 new types of fish were added: 12 on the “Benito River” pond, 1 on the “Pripyat River”
• Now you can catch a fish with a Leviathan badge, price and experience x25. The chance of loss is very small.
• Also in the catch may be a test fish with the Alfa icon. This is the progenitor of the species. Rate of prices and experience x100. The chance of loss is extremely small.
• Completely rewrote the registration block and tournament time. The problems of those players who did not have synchronization on the gadget were canceled and they could not register.
• A new Monster Hunt medal has been awarded for experienced fishermen.
• Increased maximum depth "Maltese Freshwater Crab"
• Depth problems were resolved in some fish locations: “Striped flounder”, “Rapanui mullet” and “Pelagic Basslet”
• Removed the final touches of the New Year promotion

22/2/2019 Version of the game в„–252

• Changed the corners of an abandoned rod
• Added the possibility of additional linking of an account to e-mail (key icon, if this binding has not been previously used). Fans of iOS and PC should appreciate this.
• Replaced the reward for the daily 10th entry into the game. With complementary foods for 5 gold.
• Added quest for NPC "FastBigFood Manager", "Field Kitchen"
• The tasks for all NPCs that issue them are simplified: 2-5 tasks of the quest "Piranhas 3", "Piranhas 4";
• 2 task "Test meat cancer";
• 2-3 task "Test small fish"
• Fixed task 2 in the quest "I love fish 24"
• 18 fish and amphibians added Spider bait to the bite.
• The float will no longer affect the golden tackle bonus
• The voice of "Adventurer" replaced
• Added new voice to some places of the game.
• There should be new icons for a bad ping.
• Increased fish cost
• Reduced the base amount of gold issued for the record for fish weights from 50kg and above (initially there was a wrong coefficient)
• Fixed a blot, because of which it was sometimes written to the player that he had more VIP time than he actually is

Added action dedicated to the holiday "Defender of the Fatherland Day". Congratulations to all who served, the current fighters and who want to become them. Motherland is proud of you!

• Winter is ending. By popular demand, the opportunity to visit the New Year's reservoir "Lapland" is being returned for the duration of the action. Unusual 25 fish live on it, which have common features: they peck all day and night without any sleep breaks, the price and experience are higher for catching, there are not many large specimens, the common bait (not festive) test specimens are not caught.
• Temporarily added to the sale and in the awards, festive bait, which is well suited for fishing in Lapland
• The Red Army man wanders on the map, visits locations. On which it is delayed, for fish caught on it increases + 25% to money and experience. From time to time the Red Army man changes his location and moves to another location.
• When buying gold, the player receives valuable gifts, 3 stable and 3 random
• Dragonflies, Butterflies and Beetles crushed with a finger give 100% bait
• Added a festive NPC "Field Kitchen"
• Issued fish "Diver" for his rescue will be celebrated also in the Expedition
• The work of Lure and Ear has been increased by 1 game hour

2/3/2019 Version of the game в„–253

• On the mainland "Eurasia" added a new reservoir "Fish Farm". Includes 6 locations for beginners. The difference is the dominance of one species of fish over other inhabitants. Perhaps later access to the reservoir will be closed for players of level 25+.
• Added a new quest for the NPC "Employee Oceanarium"
• Simplified 4 and 5 tasks of the quest "Ponds 10" for all NPC

8/3/2019 Version of the game в„–254

• 4 new medals available
• Added a new quest for the NPC: "Ichthyologist", "Field Kitchen" and "Adventures"
• Added an animation on the use of Uhi
• Increased the reward for all degrees of the medal "Hunter of the Ancients"
• The following dwellers of the water bodies were translated into “biting only from the bottom”: “Atlantic marine hedgehog”, “Red Asterias”, “Marine spider” and Luidia seven
• Removed VIP on sale "for 15 days." Added VIP for 1 hour.
• Departure of the Golden Beetle increased
• When a player enters another player into the blacklist, he is informed about it.
• In the player's name is allowed the symbol "-"
• In the game menu (PC version) icons appeared (clicked) denoting all versions of the game and Vkontakte group

March 8 action
• The map moves Frau Marie, visits locations. On which it is delayed, for fish caught on it increases + 88% to money and experience. From time to time, Frau Marie changes its location and moves to another location.
• When buying gold, the player receives valuable gifts, 3 stable and 3 random
• Only during the promotion, for the impatient, 3.5 tons of equipment from level 15 is available for sale
• Festive butterfly sometimes flies to locations

17/3/2019 Version of the game в„–255

• For veterans and lovers of quest quests, a new tab "Expert" has been opened, in the NPC section. In it are placed (and in the future will be further completed additionally) old friends of the NPC. To start using their services, you need to complete the quests offered by these NPCs in the One-Time tab. The same quests will be given to the player in Expert too, but the difficulty level is increased by + -3 times, and the reward is increased by 2 times.
• Redesigned inventory / store screen
• Increased cost for fish caught
• Increased experience for fish caught. Most noticeable on small scales.
• Reduced “level” requirement for purchasing gold gear at the store
• Simplified 5 task quest "Game on PC"
• Added reward for completing the 5th task of the quest "Mouse test" for all NPC
• Ear with the property "+ levels to a random perk" will no longer affect the perks from the tab "Fish"
• The action ended its action

Action May 9 Victory Day

• A courageous Red Army man moves around the map, visits locations. On which it is delayed, for fish caught on it experience and the sale price is increased + 25%. From time to time the Red Army man changes his location and moves to another location. Bonus stacks up with others.
• Having caught the first species of fish per day, the bonus is increased by 50% of the cost. At the time of the action there will be x3 instead of x2.
• Only at the time of the promotion in the store the sale of the "rare" bait "Lobster
• 2 times increased chance to catch "Legendary" fish
• When buying gold, the player receives + 20% on top of the additional

Game Version No. 256

• Added a new reservoir "Gulf of Thailand" at 110 access level. Requires a boat. 4 locations abound with sharks and stingrays.
• Added 41 new fish. Settled some previously inaccessible.
• Added a new tackle "Donka" (Feeder). Can be purchased at the store, the price is similar to float equipment. New players will be given full tackle per 1kg (old players can purchase for 0 silver). Fishing on the donk occurs only from the bottom. The fish will peck all except the one that never pecks from the bottom in real life. You can hook immediately, without "pecking". Drowning bait 3 times faster than float tackle.
• Introduced 3 new perks that are in the new tab "Miscellaneous"
• Float tackle is limited to a depth of 10 meters. You can increase it to 15 meters with a new perk. Gold float tackle gives a bonus of + 1m depth.
• Added 2 new lures for several sharks
• Reworked depths of all locations
• Added new-old NPC "Old Man Bura Expert"
• Added new quests for the NPC "Adventure", "Starets Bura", "Romeo", "Stephen Spinning", "Field Kitchen" and "Ferry Captain"
• Added a new, 56th medal
• The store has a new product icon "Magazines"
• On some gadgets, navigation icons are not hidden. Now the game opens in full screen.
• By slamming a pink dragonfly, the player receives a 100% bait “dragonfly larva”
• When registering by e-mail, the player on the "box" will receive a notification about this event
• Reduced price for the purchase of quests quests
• Increased cost for fish caught
• Added new soundtrack
• Improved purchase system through Google. Now, when you restart, frozen payments will be automatically corrected and gold added. (Requires a mandatory update of the game on Google Play).
• Redesigned update system. No more files will be downloaded, even with an unstable and weak Internet signal.
• Depth and weight "Southern Tuna", "Yellowfin Tuna" are given to a more real
• Simplified 5 quest quests "I'm a scientist 5!" and "I'm a scientist 8!" NPC Researcher Expert
• Changes to the Night Wolves tournament: Start rescheduled 30 minutes earlier. The maximum range of levels has been expanded from 115 to 360. New fish have been added to the condition.
• Clam removed from the "SL Ocean"

21/5/2019 Version of the game в„–257

• The game introduced a new type of gear "Swivels". An optional part of the spinning rod, an analogue to the properties of the “float” in the float gear.
• Added a new quest for the NPC "Cook Hossumoto"
• Added new "Adventures"
• Work was carried out to correct errors

6/13/2019 Game version No. 258

• A new type of fishing equipment "Podsak" has been added to the store. It makes it possible to fish more than the maximum load of gear.
• Added new "Adventures"
• Increased the amount of silver received by the player for a new level
• The maximum depth of habitat "Shellfish" increased
• The minimum habitat depth "Mexican Boar" and "Antimore beak" is reduced
• Changed the depth at the locations of the reservoir "R.Mississippi"
• Increased depth at the location "Flooded beach"
• "American Swamp Cancer" - habitat depth changed
• Game bug fixes

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 01:17