a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 19.12.17

Electric Scooter with waterproofing Volt Age ET MINI Fashion

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Light, compact, powerful, for the city.
The Volt Age ET MINI Fashion electroscooter has front-wheel drive in the form of a 250W motor-wheel designed for 600-800 discharge / charge cycles with a capacity of 6.4 Ah. This provides a range of up to 35 km and a speed of up to 35 km / h, with a maximum load of up to 120 kg.

This model is equipped with a regenerative braking system, which allows for a short time to turn the electric motor into an energy generator, charging the battery from the rotation of the wheels. The power reserve of this model is significantly larger compared to models without this system.

In addition to the stunning technical characteristics, the ET MINI electric scooter has another important feature - waterproofing.

The ET MINI electric scooter is assigned an IP55 waterproof rating, which means protection from low-pressure water jets from any direction.
Device characteristics
Engine power 250 W
Battery power consumption 36V / 6,4Ah, LG
Power reserve at full charge up to 35 km
Permissible maximum load 120 kg
Number of speeds 3
Weight 6.9 kg
Type of brake Front / Rear - Electromotor / Wing-brake
Frame Type Carbon / Foldable
Front Drive
Wheel size (inch) 5
Battery charging time 3 hours
Features of the model Front and rear LED lights, waterproofing, recovery
Colors White, black
Useful information
Personal experience.
I purchased this model at the end of the summer, nevertheless I managed to roll and feel all the advantages of the device)
Accelerates quickly in comparison with other electric scooters (I tested a lot of things already)
Skated about 250 km on it.
On the pavement behaves well. The tile is a little worse, but you can drive too.
Tried through the puddles - normal, alive. So autumn is still calm.
In general - a useful device, pleased with the purchase.

Post has been editedNikolay569 - 19.12.17, 15:00
Kendu
Message#2
03.04.18, 17:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 21.05.15

Well, now scooter in operation? satisfied?
I look at the weight it is very good. I want to buy a girl like that.
How much did you charge?
BaliBool
Message#3
06.04.18, 10:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 22
Check in: 26.09.16

By the way, this model is very similar to my scooter. Only naming is different. I've been here 2 weeks agojack hot10.4 in Moscow decided to buy. He is also carbon to the same. Therefore, his weight is just over 8 kg. It is very light for the electric scooter. He cost me 27.5k rubles. Although for a guy, even for a girl fit without problems. I also specifically chose myself, taking into account its weight and reliability. Every day I go on it.
Kendu
Message#4
11.04.18, 14:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Well, yes, judging by the photo - the same. The price is attractive by the way. I look at this model simply.
What are the disadvantages he has?

Post has been editedKendu - 11.04.18, 14:11
BaliBool
Message#5
14.04.18, 16:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 22
Check in: 26.09.16

Kendu @ 04/11/18, 14:11*
What are the disadvantages he has?

Well, I ride on it not so long ago, and even a month has not passed. As such, the minuses are not noticed. Overall pleased with the purchase, especially for the money.
The wheels may be too small, the tile is not very comfortable to drive. But there would be more wheels, more weight. And so this is the golden mean, it suits me.
1upus
Message#6
15.04.18, 12:36
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1133
Check in: 31.05.14
Apple iPhone 6

Author, share personal experience:
1. What is the speed of showing an idle and how much did you manage to accelerate in field conditions?
2. What are the actual mileage data on a single charge?

The declared characteristics look fantastic. For some reason I do not believe that it will accelerate to 35 km / h with a 250w engine.
Pro waterproofing is also beautifully written. They do not lie about jets of water, but they do not speak about the rest either.
http://www.47-63.ru/IP55.html

--------------------
I can ESMax.
Echerfol
Message#7
10.05.18, 16:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.05.18
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

BaliBool @ 04/06/18 10:09*
I here 2 weeks ago decided to buy jack hot 10.4 in Moscow. He is also carbon to the same. Therefore, his weight is just over 8 kg.

At a price of 25.5 rubles, the option is very good, I myself am looking after it now.
What is the speed and power reserve here?
Kendu
Message#8
14.05.18, 22:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* Echerfol,
I found a man from whom I took this scooter to ride - not bad, I liked it. Basically, as expected. I talked to him, he has operating experience of more than 3 months. He says that according to the characteristics everything is written by the manufacturer. Reasonably good assembly, the stocks did not find, like very cheap electric scooters.
For a couple of weeks I will be taking a carbon hot jack hot, I have already decided: yes2:
Echerfol
Message#9
16.05.18, 10:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.05.18
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

It means we are waiting for a full review;)
nemcevk
Message#10
15.08.18, 23:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 26.05.11

Tell me how to connect a scooter to the application. I downloaded the application from a link from the electisan website, but I don’t see the scooter.
Maybe I have a fake? o.O
ssss1976
Message#11
15.03.19, 10:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 26.12.12
Apple iPhone 6s

The same does not work for me with the application. But as I understand it just sawed out. Since it does not need anything. The only thing that mileage can not find out. And so everything else with 1 button can be switched (speed, auto light, cruise)

Posted 03/15/2019 10:26 AM:

Scooter fire of course. Half of the winter he left for him) at least that, only Akum quickly landed.

--------------------
ssss76

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 05:01