Nokia 105 2017 TA-1034 - Discussion

Rep: (1)
Nokia 105 2017 TA-1034 - Discussion
Firmware пїЅ
Device description
how to flash?
Nokia 105 DS TA-1034
A small review of the third generation mobile phone Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 (A00028315).
The device works with standard SIM-cards of all GSM operators, it has an excellent design, and a reliable design. Nokia 105 (2017) - a spectacular phone with a color screen. Bright and simple design and robust keyboard that ensures efficient operation of the phone.
Mobile phone Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 has an incredible autonomy - up to 15 hours of talk time and a whole month in standby mode. Two SIM-cards make it possible to use the tariff advantages of different operators.
The device organizer has a calendar, calculator and alarm clock. The phone has a flashlight. With the help of a headset you can not only answer calls, but also listen to the radio.
Three games are preinstalled on your phone: Snake Xenzia, Doodle Jump, Crossy Road, so you won't be bored on the road or on vacation. For music lovers, there is a built-in FM radio (headphones are required, which are used as an antenna).
Nokia 105 Black certified for sale in Russia.
Characteristics of the Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 mobile phone:
The amount of internal memory: 4 MB (there is no possibility of expansion, due to the connection of the memory card).
2G standards: GSM 1800 / GSM 900.
Standard SIM: 2 pieces, simultaneous operation.
Built-in FM radio.
Support only SMS, no support for MMS and E-mail.
No digital cameras.
Audio Jack: Jack 3.5 mm.
Built-in LED flashlight.
1.8-inch color TFT screen, with a resolution of 160x120 and 65 thousand supported colors. Display backlight color: white.
Connector for syncing and connecting the charger: microUSB.
Case color: black (A00028315) and blue (A00028317).
Case type: classic.
Case material: plastic (polycarbonate).
Dimensions: 111x48x15 mm. Weight: 74 grams.
Warranty: 12 months.
Country of manufacture: Vietnam.
Device characteristics
Nokia 105 RT-1034 Reset Done

Sync Ok, read regs ...
Inital regs read done
Boot info:
BB_CPU_ID: 6261
BB_CPU_HW: CB01
BB_CPU_SW: 0001
BB_CPU_SB: 8000
BB_CPU_NM: [MediaTek] MT6261_S0001
BB_CPU_SN: F6ED5112EF4693EE4D41AEBB
BROM Protocol Version: 05
BROM Status: 0000
Comm Status: 0000
EXBL Status: Alive [USB Load Active]
Switch to BL done
BL Version: 01
Setting ...
BROM / BL stage done
MT626x: Reset User Code
All done! Remove USB cable
All Security Settings deactivated!

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Post has been editedSanginmurod_94 - 18.12.17, 18:06

Rep: (0)
Steady LED when turn on the flashlight that shines brighter at full phone off LED stays on, it's a bug or a feature?

Rep: (41)
* Lkid,
it should not be, carry in warranty

* Paul00 , * Paul00 , Thank.

Rep: (4)
Link to the firmware does not work: blush:

Rep: (7)
* Vityambo And the meaning of it, if it Korean? I think the Russian language is not there ...
P.S. Granny recently took a. In principle, the rules for their money. Loud speaker, communication keeps well. That's just the lack of normal ringtones spoils ...

Rep: (9)
but no one knows. it supports java?

antofka343 @ 21.08.18, 09:37*
it supports java?

Not

Good time, noticed 2 shortcomings:
1. incorrectly shows the battery indicator.
2. I can not send SMS to 2 SIM cards, says the number is not obsluzhivaetsya.

How to fix?

a question. is it possible to remove the "goiter"? which is the background image. as a very creative. I even would like to know the value of this masterpiece

Rep: (10)
racht @ 07.08.18, 15:47*
Apparently this can be sewn Tools

writes that the file is infected with a virus and does not download, downloads from other sources, the crack does not work :(

Rep: (374)
A.R.S @ 23.02.18, 20:02*
If you do not see the machine's memory through the Windows Explorer by USB-cable, and - as the parameters of this model - there is no memory card slot, no Bluetooth, and no Internet browser in any way.
Not see because there driver stub that redirects to WinUSB.
If the driver is forced to put the composite port - something in Windows, two COM-port appears, and after one of them can manage this device.

A.R.S @ 23.02.18, 20:02*
Excluding the version with firmware modification is possible only in theory.
Find firmware to modern Russian and public flasher (ie, so that everyone can sew, but not in SC boxed paid software), it would be possible to modify ...
This is MTK platform, modified firmware were there, so here it is there to begin the study.

muradx @ 22.03.18, 21:53*
ie no options yet to throw contacts, almost 2,000 rooms

Options are there. For example I wrote a utility for merging / flooding in VCF format. There are other prog, such as ancient simensovskaya SiMoCo quite works with contacts on these nokiyah.
There is a program under the Linux (Ubuntu in a vmware checked - works) /
That's where I described the decision on snihronizatsii contacts on the Nokia 105, the old and the new -http://oldph.one/topic...ostejshih-nokia-2017g/

Rep: (104)
Link of the caps on the firmware does not work.
It generally possible to sew and where to get the firmware?
Nokia Software Recovery Tool did not help:
Attached Image

Post has been editedonmitt - 15.09.18, 00:58

* kawaiinya

kawaiinya, have you tried the program MiracleBox Crack in Rd Unlock / IMEI unlock mode code that you put the baby?

Link to MirakLVoh:http://gestyy.com/wfeFUp
Key generator:http://ceesty.com/wfsvsS

At the entrance to the links in 5 seconds (as I recall), press "Skip ad"

The links lead to Google Drive

Perhaps the files may not be available or download limit may be exhausted.

All the good days! Brought the phone from Germany, 4 languages ​​on it at all except Russian. If anyone can help how to put the Russian I would be very grateful! Have a nice day, everyone!

Rep: (11)
epolitt @ 24.09.2018, 10:15*
All the good days! Brought the phone from Germany, 4 languages ​​on it at all except Russian. If anyone can help how to put the Russian I would be very grateful! Have a nice day, everyone!

after all, there buvenny other index.

Rep: (6)
Good day. There are several questions to the owners ...

In the calendar or another application reminders how many of them are the maximum?

Is there a record of conversations and if there is something automatically or every time to include?

Semen_v @ 26.09.18, 10:26*
Is there a record of a conversation

no

Prompt, whether it is possible to limit the calls to only a list of the phone book in the phone?

Rep: (3)
I want to "1" to hang up the speed dial some of their rooms.
The menu Contacts settings there is an item "voice mail number", but when I go there, I wrote "list is empty." How to add a room?
Thank.

cool telefonchik
Yes, little tunes, yes, tihovat rings, and it is unclear how to throw / to get through a computer phone numbers and ring tone.
even at first I could not understand why so quiet audible until you turn up the volume during a call (conversation).
You can do their quick menu button.
in general know nokia, all harmoniously for such a device.

Post has been editedAviaZond - 06.10.18, 00:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/11/19, 3:58