Nokia 105 2017 TA-1034 - Discussion

Rep: (1)
Nokia 105 2017 TA-1034 - Discussion
Firmware пїЅ
Device description
how to flash?
Nokia 105 DS TA-1034
A small review of the third generation mobile phone Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 (A00028315).
The device works with standard SIM-cards of all GSM operators, it has an excellent design, and a reliable design. Nokia 105 (2017) - a spectacular phone with a color screen. Bright and simple design and robust keyboard that ensures efficient operation of the phone.
Mobile phone Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 has an incredible autonomy - up to 15 hours of talk time and a whole month in standby mode. Two SIM-cards make it possible to use the tariff advantages of different operators.
The device organizer has a calendar, calculator and alarm clock. The phone has a flashlight. With the help of a headset you can not only answer calls, but also listen to the radio.
Three games are preinstalled on your phone: Snake Xenzia, Doodle Jump, Crossy Road, so you won't be bored on the road or on vacation. For music lovers, there is a built-in FM radio (headphones are required, which are used as an antenna).
Nokia 105 Black certified for sale in Russia.
Characteristics of the Nokia 105 DS TA-1034 mobile phone:
The amount of internal memory: 4 MB (there is no possibility of expansion, due to the connection of the memory card).
2G standards: GSM 1800 / GSM 900.
Standard SIM: 2 pieces, simultaneous operation.
Built-in FM radio.
Support only SMS, no support for MMS and E-mail.
No digital cameras.
Audio Jack: Jack 3.5 mm.
Built-in LED flashlight.
1.8-inch color TFT screen, with a resolution of 160x120 and 65 thousand supported colors. Display backlight color: white.
Connector for syncing and connecting the charger: microUSB.
Case color: black (A00028315) and blue (A00028317).
Case type: classic.
Case material: plastic (polycarbonate).
Dimensions: 111x48x15 mm. Weight: 74 grams.
Warranty: 12 months.
Country of manufacture: Vietnam.
Device characteristics
Nokia 105 RT-1034 Reset Done

Sync Ok, read regs ...
Inital regs read done
Boot info:
BB_CPU_ID: 6261
BB_CPU_HW: CB01
BB_CPU_SW: 0001
BB_CPU_SB: 8000
BB_CPU_NM: [MediaTek] MT6261_S0001
BB_CPU_SN: F6ED5112EF4693EE4D41AEBB
BROM Protocol Version: 05
BROM Status: 0000
Comm Status: 0000
EXBL Status: Alive [USB Load Active]
Switch to BL done
BL Version: 01
Setting ...
BROM / BL stage done
MT626x: Reset User Code
All done! Remove USB cable
All Security Settings deactivated!

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Post has been editedSanginmurod_94 - 18.12.17, 18:06

Rep: (0)
Stabyss
Still to throw contacts, and then through a SIM card is dreary
Copy the contacts to the SIM card and transfer them to your phone ... business for 3 minutes.
I have a question? Is there vibration in the phone? If so, how to enable it? Thank.

Post has been editedWob soo - 09.04.18, 01:52

Rep: (15)
Vibration alert setup menu on

Rep: (3)
Hello!
Due to official circumstances, I bought myself such a device, but a version for one SIM card.
As I understand it, after reading the topic, so far no way how to customize it? I would like to change the melody and picture on the workstation.

Rep: (2)
A very similar situation to all of the above. the code was either 0000,00000,1111, or 11111, so you selected the correct code. But the codes are no longer suitable, so I think that I will reflash.

Rep: (4)
To firelith: military? And I sneezed, and I go with a smartphone.
So far, no way to customize. Do not even flash it properly. No programmers support (miracle seems to be the only way).

Rep: (14)
This child’s phone is like a dialer. Today brings and says that the games have stopped running. I open it, and it says there: "You have exhausted the trial games for this demo version," and offers to pay 170 rubles or enter the unlock code. Miracles!

As I understand it, no one can defeat this "flashlight" ... (((
"A hundred morons ..." (c) and everyone has one melody.
* Gortaur Carry a nail with you. And then later ZGT`shnik will present the bill in fin. service ... Yes, and the "green" that the tree pokotsat ...

Rep: (11)
DVEn123 @ 05/09/2018, 15:32*
As I understand it, no one can defeat this "flashlight" ... (((
"A hundred morons ..." (c) and everyone has one melody.
* Gortaur Carry a nail with you. And then later ZGT`shnik will present the bill in fin. service ... Yes, and the "green" that the tree pokotsat ...

usually when people write, instead of a phone, a flashlight, does it mean a bad phone? I hope that the vibration in the phone is not kneading any part of the body! Write something more specific what you want!

Model 105 (2017) driver installed on Win 7 independently when the phone is connected.
For Nokia Software Recovery Tool see file.
Amazed - to put it mildly,total 6 tunes ((A bell with a stretch can be called a standard melody
Nokia Time
In the characteristics they write - Mp3 on the call IS, Downloadable tunes IS, but how to put it?

Attached Image

Rep: (1613)
* feosv,
But where is it written that these functions are?

This model is obviously the most unpretentious dialer

there is not even a microSD slot, the built-in memory is 4 MB - most likely it is closed to the user and there is nothing to save except SMS and contacts storage - you can’t record

Rep: (41)
Feosv @ 05/12/18, 19:31*
In the characteristics they write - Mp3 on the call IS, Downloadable tunes IS, but how to put it?

On the official website of Nokia there is no such information. Yes, and it's silly to want such functionality from a simple dialer.

A.R.S @ 05/14/18, 03:57*
But where is it written that these functions are?

On the site shop.mts. It turns out that they are now lying. In 2015, the characteristics on my phone coincided completely.
I think you need to be guided by the presence of a slot for a memory card ....

Posted on 05/14/2018, 18:14:

Paul00 @ 05/14/18, 15:04*
On the official website of Nokia there is no such information. Yes, and it's silly to want such functionality from a simple dialer.

On the Nokia website, in general, the specifications are not complete, there is no Audio section in them, but despite this, there is a radio, sound and 6 tunes))
Nokia official website:
Full specifications

Contents of delivery
Nokia 105 Phone
Quick Start Guide
Micro usb charger
Cable for charging and data transfer

Performance
Nokia Series 30+ software platform

RAM 4 MB
Storage 4 MB

Display
1.8 inch size
QQVGA Type

Battery
Type 800 mAh2
Removable Yes

Design
Colors Black, Blue, White
Dimensions 112.0 x 49.5 x 14.4 mm
Weight 73.0 g (with battery)

Network
GSM 900/1800 (EU)
850/1900 (USA)

Connections
Micro USB (USB 2.0), 3.5 mm audio

SIM Card Type Mini-SIM

Post has been editedfeosv - 14.05.18, 18:30

Rep: (4)
To dvEn123: No one showed anything. I go with smart. Just don't candle it. And the rest do not care.

* Aleksgeimer There is a desire, at least, to put another melody. This phone was invented to ring, only the signal reception is mediocre ... But the flashlight is tolerant. )))

Post has been editeddvEn123 - 17.05.18, 18:00

Rep: (2)
Good day to all! Please help me download the firmware from here, on this deviceNokia 105 2017 TA-1034

I purchased this phone via the Internet, but it does not support the Russian language (and, accordingly, the Cyrillic alphabet), is there any way to install the Russian firmware?
Judging by YouTube through the Miracle Box, it is quietly flashing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Zk1UK7b1I

Rep: (1)
Kirzhner @ 02.21.18, 20:05*
I bought a black silicone bumper specifically for this model. It sits perfectly. And the protective film on the screen is the same for him. Now it will not be scratched and even if it falls into life it will not crumble into parts

Isn’t the protective film glued on it?

I bought this unit, like a dialer - super. But I would like to download a unique melody. How to remove stock wallpaper? I just want a black screen.

Rep: (41)
Dinar107 @ 07/22/18, 10:20*
How to remove stock wallpaper?

No

Post has been editedPaul00 - 22.07.18, 22:25

Who has the firmware with Russian, share

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 08:52