> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

KeepCard | nedaom chopped off a flash drive

Rep: (246)
Keepcard
version 0.5

Last update of the program in the header26.08.2008

I do not know how other devices but I have a problem: a low level of charge otrubaetsya.i flash drive as luck would have it kakraz need to listen to it vremya.muzyku or more chego.uvazhaemywasd with user-friendly online scripted MortScript.a I based on the script written program.

Description:
the program hangs in startup and at intervals check the level below the critical zaryada.esli he then creates a file on a flash drive with a write mark and the system can not be disabled stick, waiting for the protsessa.programma may issue a message and play the preset sounds provibrirovat.

program takes into 44KB of RAM, processor negruzit, neispolzuet.prosto timers sleeps in peace.

example configuration file (edited in Notepad):
\ Storage Card \ # Path to the memory card
10 # Check Interval (sec.)
\ Windows \ alarm.wav # path to the signal in .wav format (if that is empty then silently)
yes # Display warning (yes / no)
yes # Vibrate (yes / no)
12 # critical charge level (%)

in attachem archive sney.prosto run and carefully read the message.

new versiya.poyavilos opinion that if the battery is fully razryazhetsya and otrubtisya flash drive from a lack of power (or PDA passed out) the damaged file sistema.v therefore obnovlenie.sdelal protection against this now if 1% of the file will be closed and the flash drive safely shut down.

due to the fact that Russian vm6.1 startup folder is named differently shortcut created netam))

Download:
Attached filekeepcard.zip(16.97 KB)

Post has been editedChieftech - 28.11.08, 04:49

Rep: (258)
And it is impossible to do so that when it enters sleep mode by pressing the "Power" card is not chop off? WMP because it can hold!

mrklim VMP neyuzayu, I mortpleer.on keep neumeet.
No, so do nelzya.potomu like when the device goes to sleep, he kept his chops

updated version ... added vibration and slightly changed the way zapuska.ato I started to run the system and nevidela command-line option

Rep: (186)
mrklim He simply turns off the backlight, not the entire device, this WMPlayer
Byak @ Genius! Long it had!Basic4ppc?

About the only illumination doubt ... All are all accustomed to that "power" button into a sleep mode. Why WMP - an exception? I'm rather tired after pressing the keys thereof, fall off the flash drive and closes everything that interact with it. Accordingly it is necessary to better understand the principle in WMP. I think it will be helpful to many.

Rep: (186)
mrklim Xs, I have this button even when the VMP cuts off all

max_nya thank))yeah

Added @ 18.08.2008, 17:35

mrklim SCAR to just VMP intercepts the off button and hangs up on her quenching ekrana.VM arranged so that in sleep mode nemozhet niodnogo work program: wink_kind:

found a school for testing ... all update)) otherwise takooooe begin after a critical battery level ...: lol:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ MediaPlayer \ Preferences] "UnattendedPlayback" = dword: 00000001
But after such changes in the registry WMP continues to play with repayment screen.

mrklim gone out with the screen or with a sleeping devaysom ???

It seems to me to be asleep. After all, just seize the power button can no application. Such an effect that the device actually sleeps because Buffering occurs more frequently (this is expressed occasional stuttering when playing) and therefore produces less resources.

Added @ 18.08.2008, 21:04

It would be good to do this separately from Fitch since WMP even Wisbar Advanced crashes and re-run it leads to the imposition of "tails" from predidushego start, and it is treated only CP :-(. Incidentally, in the sleep mode is absolutely not close all applications, and that's a fact.

Added @ 18.08.2008, 21:06

With a USB flash drive to 4GB (and in the future, I think, and 8GB) recovery "sleep" takes a long time ...

Rep: (150)
Byak @ who told you that, in sleep mode, the program may not work? )

Rep: (103)
mrklim , The application can not "seize power button" and transferred to a special operating mode in which the device does not fall asleep, and only turns off the screen and backlight, and it seems to be asleep, but in reality it continues to work. Such withholding a negative effect on work time.

Xamil He told me that Uncle Billy)) shipnul Naushki)

mrklim you neprav.na many devaysakh power button can be intercepted.
Incidentally, in the sleep mode is absolutely not close all applications, and that's a fact.
And who said that they are closed? they also have zasypayut.i girlfriend feels bad, so ustroeno.task as an example of irreducible is one of the functions of the system, working on the principle of eventov and system time.

std.denis I think that, and so is))

Rep: (2)
Byak @ And how then to explain that the most im coming out of sleep mode when a message arrives?
Accordingly, all the same software can run in sleep mode. In this case, I sometimes that
the sound will lose, and the Do not include. Accordingly, it sounds even in sleep mode plays.
Where is wrong - please correct because judged not mat.chast, but simply logical.

Rep: (150)
@ Byak, well provide a link with confirmation Billy, you see, then there are people who doubt)

ZiG how it works in ICQ honestly neznayu.vernee not know how ICQ gets soobschenie.a buditsya with help natifa.

std.denis respected, since you came here you nerazyasnite situation to us? All the same, you are much more experienced in matters of programming than I ... I would be grateful.

but I am sure that in the sleep mode, the program run nemogut.

Rep: (103)
about 2 thought here im - im-either the client does not sleep devaysu or until an Internet connection is established AXIS proceeds in unattended mode, and accordingly, all attempts to put down device (e.g., power button), they disable the screen. but about work in sleep mode - well, can not be this, another development team would not have invented all these unattended mode.

p.s. in general, all this is similar to a malicious offtopic here

std.denis thanks for the elucidation, in principle my words podtverdilis.offtop stop immediately while modernizing nezarugalis)) spaasibo you for the clarification

everyone who uses a program update version! read cap.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/10/19, 13:38