> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Unofficial firmware
Poll from 04/11/19
What firmware do you have?
Lineage OS 16 official [ 59 ] ** [38,82%]
AOSP Extended unofficial [ 7 ] ** [4,61%]
Resurrection Remix unofficial [ 3 ] ** [1,97%]
Havoc unofficial [ 2 ] ** [1,32%]
Syberia unofficial [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Pixel Experience unofficialsavagemessiahzine.com [ 9 ] ** [5,92%]
Mokee official [ 9 ] ** [5,92%]
AOSIP official [ 3 ] ** [1,97%]
AOSP Extended official [ 7 ] ** [4,61%]
Pixel Experience official [ 10 ] ** [6,58%]
Resurrection Remix official [ 4 ] ** [2,63%]
CrDroid official [ 2 ] ** [1,32%]
I'm still on android 8.1 [ 37 ] ** [24,34%]
Total votes: 152

Rep: (726)
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 - Unofficial firmware
PictureXiaomi Mi Note 3, Jason
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

updates in topic
Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
unofficial mirror on mega
source code

sorted by update date
Android Pie 9.0
Android Oreo 8.1
firmware reviews

Project treble
Android Nougat 7.1.2
Instructions
Useful files
poll results

March 2019

Attached Image

January-February 2019

Attached Image

For filling caps, please contactSt2ffat QMS

Post has been editedSt2ff - 13.06.19, 15:35

Rep: (726)
TWRP FAQ
current twrp

Install TWRP
    MANUALLY
  • unzip to the root of the C: // files fromADB archive fastboot. The folder to be called by any name in English letters, for example ADB.
  • In the folder created in paragraph 1, we throw the twrp.img recovery file (download in the header, you can rename it to any name without Russian characters).
  • We transfer the smartphone to fastboot mode (on the switched off phone we hold down the volume buttons and the power button until a hare appears on the screen), we insert the cable into the phone.
  • In the folder created in step 1, from scratch, hold Shift on the keyboard and right-click (right mouse button) - Open the command window.
  • We write in the command line that opens:fastboot flash recovery xxx.img
    where xxx.img is the name of the recovery file. If you called it recovery.img, then the same should be written in the command.
    or after "fastboot flash recovery" we simply drag the file with twrp - the name and path to the file will be registered automatically
    enter
  • boot into recovery (2 options):
    1) on the phone off, hold down the volume + button and the power button
    2) fastboot boot twrp.img
    or after fastboot boot simply overload our file with twrp - the name and path to the file will be registered automatically

TWRP AUTO INSTALLERS
    We replace in them the recovery with the current
    by gyord | by fendy | by chadaevserg28

Installing custom firmware
  1. Boot into recovery (on the phone off, simultaneously hold down the volume + and power buttons)
    before the very first firmware make a backup of all partitions except / system, / boot, / data and / cache. throw on the PC

2. When you first switch from miui to custom firmware It is recommended to format the device memory (section / data).
    This action also removes encryption from the / data section.
    all files from the device’s memory will be erased. first copy everything you need
    in TWRP Recovery, select "Wipe", then "Format DataВ» (Format Data).
    then you need to enter the word YES to confirm.
    After the memory is formatted, restart twrp “Reboot” ->"Recovery".

When installing a new firmware:
  3. SectionWipe (Cleaning) -> Advanced wipe (selective cleaning).
    Select partitions / system, / data. Hold the strip at the bottom "swipe to wipe"
  4. Download firmwareGoogle apps(choose ARM64) andMagisk(for root rights).
    Connect the phone running twrp to the computer and copy the files to the phone's memory.
  5. In the recovery pointInstall .
    If you switch from the old MIUI firmware, then after the wipes in TWRP and before installing the firmware, it is advisable to flashfirmware
    Select the archive with the firmware and clickadd more zips , select archive with Gapps, select archive with magisk
    Swipe to confirm flash
  6. As a result, pressReboot system - The download of the newly installed firmware will go.
    The first download is relatively long

transition from 7.1 to 8.1 / 9.0 and rollback back
The instruction is common for miui firmware and custom. read carefully!
transition from 7.1 to 8.1 / 9.0
  1. remove fingerprints and passwords screen lock.
  2. to putTWRPCompatible with 8.1 (I advise from invertify)
  3. Make a backup in twrp of the / boot, / system, / data partitions (in case you want to roll back).
    Throw on the computer (/ twrp / backups) and other necessary files, because internal memory data will have to be erased
  4. to go to custom(naked android) format / data is not needed.
    to go to miui 10to makeformat / data, because After installing 8.1, the structure of the / data partition will change.
    ExactlyFORMAT NOT wipe(all data, including internal memory, will be erased)
    in twrp: rus "cleaning" - "format data"
    eng: "wipe" - "format data"
    * if errors occur at format / data - reboot from twrp to twrp.
    after format / data reboot from twrp to twrp.
  5. do wipe / system and / data if not formatted / data (other sections do not touch! )
  6. for custom- flashfirmware for android 8.1
    for miuino need to flash anything extra
  7. Flash firmware on 8.1 and if you need gapps (for custom on a bare android)
  8. To get root rights, flash through the twrp archiveMagisk, if it is not originally in the firmware

rollback from 8.1 / 9.0 back to 7.1
back to global firmware - flash through miflash

for lokalok and custom read on
  1. twrp can not be changed, leave compatible with 8.1
  2. to makeformat / data, because After installing 8.1, the structure of the / data partition has changed.
    in twrp: rus "cleaning" - "format data"
    eng: "wipe" - "format data"
    ExactlyFORMAT NOT wipe(all data, including internal memory, will be erased)
    * if errors occur at format / data - reboot from twrp to twrp.
  3. reboot from twrp to twrp.
  4. do wipe / system (other sections do not touch! )
  5. flashfirmware for android 7.1
  6. Throw a previously created backup with 7.1 and restore it, or re-flash the firmware and gapps.
    * After recovery, the password / key on the lock screen may not be suitable. You can unlock with a fingerprint.
    You can reset it in twrp "Advanced - password reset". Then re-set in the settings.
    * if the backup does not load, sew the firmware clean, go through the initial setup, and then restore the backup in twrp

Post has been editedSt2ff - 09.02.19, 12:31

Rep: (793)
M
We move to subsectionXiaomi .

Rep: (288)
Clone of the camera drain, check on the custom, in my opinion there was no it on Mokee (on the plow)

It does not work either by simple installation or by copying to system / app /

Rep: (30)
Nakatil LineageOS 14.1 (unofficial) 17-12-2017 dianlujitao
The usual line, nothing special, the speakers are as loud as in stock, the camera is so-so. Install the firmware only with TWRP from the kit! I refused to be installed on what goes with miyuaypro.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddim000s - 20.12.17, 14:06

Nakatil LineageOS 14.1 (unofficial) 17-12-2017 dianlujitao

If you have not yet demolished, pay attention to the volume control during a conversation. Although it has been repaired on the moka, it is still not encouraging to adjust the limits.
And on the camera that did not like it?

Post has been editedBloody56 - 20.12.17, 14:55

Rep: (30)
* Bloody56 , demolished immediately, did not even try to call.
The camera, as far as I understood, was one-on-one as on mokee, I took a couple of shots, it seemed worse than the stock, there are no portraits, but they don’t want to put the stock. So far this is the main problem of custom for me.

Rep: (150)
* dim000s , put the mod-port of the Google camera. It should work, and there is a portrait and hdr and quality at altitude.

Posted 12/21/2017 16:57:

* Bloody56 , duck align adjustment is quite simple. And increase the overall volume too.

melyalol @ 12/21/2017, 18:56*
Duck align adjustment is quite simple. And increase the overall volume too.

The overall volume is yes, but I did not even try to adjust the adjustment. I mean it shouldn't be hard

Rep: (3856)
TWRP 3.2.1-3
The tree is taken from the base dianlujitao
Changes
- For backup, added sections / persist, / splash, Modem and all sections of Firmware
- In Advanced - More ... Added point to disable encryption and dm-verification for stock firmware
- Update source to 8.1.0
- Backups are saved along the path TWRP / BACKUPS / Mi_Note_3
- Added new items in the settings
- Ability to disable the on-screen buttons and enable hardware
- New items have been translated into Russian
- Integrated Dark Green theme
- When installing Xposed, new items may appear to turn it off / on when Bootloops
- Fixed bug with restoring backups after reboot
- Cut TWRP App along with its annoying suggestion to install it
- Added button "Reset passwords" - will remove current passwords and / or pattern key
- Added button "Reset battery" - resets the current values ​​of statistics of battery usage
- In the "Reboot" menu, the reboot buttons were added to the EDL mode and unprotected write protection for Root to work correctly - rights to stock firmware (for certain devices)
- Added button to reset the music counter VK

Installation: from the current TWRP installation - install img - select the Recovery partition

Download:
v1 -Attached fileTWRP_3.2.1-3_jason_v1.img(27.08 MB)

v2 -(if the touch does not work on v1)
Attached fileTWRP_3.2.1-3_jason_v2.img(27.09 MB)

v3 is v2 with updated kernel from weekly 8.3.1.
For those who did not have a sensor in the first two versions.A source
Attached fileTWRP_3.2.1-3_jason_v3.img(27.08 MB)

Description of additional items

Pictures can be viewed here
Due to the specifics of your device:
- when the hardware buttons are turned on, the "Home" button will not work. Solution: if you do not use it - to score, if you need to - turn on the screen.
- The "Unprotect" button is not relevant for your device.
- the back button is not highlighted.
- USB-OTG may not work (needs to be checked)works

Post has been editedSt2ff - 18.06.18, 22:59

- Backups are saved along the path TWRP / BACKUPS / Mi_Note_3

I tried to make a small backup. As a result, he went to TWRP / BACKUPS without creating Mi_Note_3. In principle, a trifle, you can accept

Bloody56 @ 12.24.17, 20:05*
TWRP / BACKUPS without creating Mi_Note_3. In principle, a trifle, you can accept

not a trifle, this happened because of the settings of the old TV set. go to tvrp in settings and reset them, then reboot to tvrp and will save where it should.

Rep: (49)
NFound @ 12.24.17, 15:18*
Dear forum users! I collected for you a custom recovery on the source files that I modified!

Checked OTG, works

Rep: (8)
* Nound ,
Empty place
Attached Image

Post has been editedSt2ff - 15.01.18, 17:33
Reason for editing: spoiler

* SerDjj72 got you where there is no button should be "Markup SD-card." You do not have it (cd-card). Unfortunately, I do not have time to correct the position of the buttons, since I will have to correct the position of all the buttons on this page. Let it remain so :)

UPDAdded the second version of the recovery for whom the touch does not work on certain firmware

Post has been editedNound - 24.12.17, 21:47

Rep: (8)
* Nound ,
Perfectionist rebel
but okay: D
Illuminated buttons to fix not work?
"home" is not working because of the scanner?

SerDjj72 @ 24.12.17, 23:48*
Illuminated buttons to fix not work?
"home" is not working because of the scanner?

maybe tomorrow if there is time and desire, the backlight will definitely not work, but the buttons can be started ... in any case, there are on-screen)

Post has been editedNound - 24.12.17, 21:51

Rep: (3258)
* Nound,
Hey.
I have such a problem on any developer 7.12.21 does not work normally, there is no clicking on the sensor, I tried the version all that v2 does not run.
And on the stabilizer, the recove works perfectly.

v2 will not start.

savchenko.sergey
So, then write a report. Installed from the 21st, the recovery of version 1 did not work the sensor. I stitched the recovery version 2, everything works. Only from the recovery into the system does not load, through shutdown - all the buzz. I tried several times. Recovery - recovery system - no, recovery - shutdown - system - yes.
UPD
savchenko.sergey
I sew the second option
23:41 savchenko.sergey
The second works like a clock! And immediately loaded into the system

Unfortunately test with each separately I do not have time.

Rep: (4)
The second option on miuipro 7.12.21 works.

Rep: (38)
Hello! Going from Moto to Xiaomi. With MIUIPRO and miGlobe I played a little, I want to try something closer to the bare android. I tried Mokee on Moto X 2013, I really liked it ... How is the problem of installing Addroid Pay on Mokee being solved, is Magick's firmware enough or do I need additional dances with a tambourine?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19 20:04