Huami Amazfit Sports Smartwatch 2 (Stratos) - Discussion | Smart Watch, 1.34, 320 X 300, Android
What firmware and mods are you using?
What firmware are you using?
Official multilingual [ 688 ] ** [89,47%]
Original Chinese [ 11 ] ** [1,43%]
Stock US / International [ 22 ] ** [2,86%]
STRATOSfied [ 22 ] ** [2,86%]
Stratos [ 5 ] ** [0,65%]
MultiROM [ 4 ] ** [0,52%]
Everest [ 8 ] ** [1,04%]
Other [ 6 ] ** [0,78%]
What firmware modifications are you using?
I do not use modifications [ 641 ] ** [83,36%]
Amazmod [ 99 ] ** [12,87%]
AmazBoost [ 11 ] ** [1,43%]
Watch droid [ 9 ] ** [1,17%]
Other [ 9 ] ** [1,17%]
Total votes: 769

Rep: (7)
Smart watchHuami Amazfit Sports Smartwatch 2 (Stratos) - Discussion
PictureAmazfit Sports Smartwatch 2
Description | Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | [Android] Amazfit Watch пїЅ | Dials for Xiaomi Amazfit Pace Smart Watch [Android] пїЅ | [APP] AmazMod пїЅ | Wearable Electronics Club пїЅ | Amazfit Sports Smartwatch 2 Owners Club пїЅ |

Attached Image

Other images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Detailed description of watch components on ewisetech.com
Amazfit Pace 2 Sports Smart Watch, GPS, Waterproof (50-meter WR), Smart Watch Tracker and Smart Watch.

Announced December 12, 2017.
Device characteristics
Watch Specifications: Huami Amazfit Smartwatch Version (Sports Watch or Stratos) 2
Screen: 1.34-inch, reflective low-power color display technology, resolution 320 x 300 pixels, capacitive.
Glass: 2.5D tempered - for standard, sapphire - for version 2S.
Processor: 1.2 GHz, dual core.
Memory: 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal flash memory, free user space - about 2 GB.
GPS: GPS + GLONASS positioning.
Sensors: heart rate sensor, PPG, three-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, barometric sensor, light sensor.
Protocol: Bluetooth 4.0
Battery: Capacity 290 mAh, lithium-ion battery, work up to 5 days.
Case material: ceramics, stainless steel, polycarbonate, glass.
Waterproof rating: 5ATM (waterproof up to 50 meters, standard GB / T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810: 2010APP)
Support: Android 4.4, iOS 9 and higher.
Package size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 cm.
Package weight: 200 gr.
Product size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 3.50 x 1.50 cm.
Product weight: 60 gr.
Strap size: 23 x 2.2 cm. Black silokonovy

Specifications: Huami Amazfit Smartwatch 2S version
- Availability of all the same characteristics as the "standard" version of Huami Amazfit Smartwatch 2
+ Watches come in a beautiful black box
+ Sapphire glass
+ Leather strap (as well as silicone "hidden" in the lid of the watch box)
Thanks for the translationdoroshoks
Reviews
User Reviews
Dials

Watch interfaces (wfz) should be thrown on the watch in the WatchFace folder.
Services (apk) are installed on the clock as an application, for example throughApkInstaller, orHuami AMAZFIT Tool
Firmware, modifications

Current official multilingual version: 2.3.9.0 with OTA updates
Current Chinese Version: 2.0.7.5 with OTA updates
Current Beta Version:
Custom firmware: STRATOSfied_rel_24_ (2.0.55.0) _permanent
Custom firmware: Everest 2.0.55.1 ROM v1.8 Installer

Marriage, repair, spare parts
APP
Instructions
Other

If you do not update the clock, be sure to try reinstalling the application from the playmarket!
If there are problems with synchronization (this is relevant only for the Russian Federation, other countries are synchronizing normally) use VPN services
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics Curatork-seka. For filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedk-seka - 13.04.19, 02:02
Reason for editing: firmware: PACEficator Project | Everest 2.0.55.1 ROM v1.8 Installer | Amazfit Stratos (2019/03/14)

Rep: (0)
I wonder what the differences in different versions of the clock?

Rep: (5)
* nedorezov88, sapphire glass and leather strap in S version

Rep: (10)
nedorezov88 @ 12/13/17, 10:33*
I wonder what the differences

Judging by the foreign sites, those with sapphire will be of carbon and stainless steel, and the standard will be polycarbonate. Well, rubber / leather straps.

Rep: (17)
Turban @ 12/13/17, 2:18 PM*
from carbon and stainless steel
And for me, ceramics is better.

Rep: (15)
9k will be a little expensive))) again the firmware and so on) the microphone was not added) it would be nice to answer the same vatsap from them. And for moisture protection there are many other more available options

Rep: (650)
Dige_ilar @ 12/13/17, 2:09 PM*
And for me, ceramics is better.

ceramics has not gone away from them))
Attached Image

Rep: (211)
According to the description, design and as for me - the watch is super!

DOK_SEV @ 13.12.17, 15:26*
According to the description, design and as for me - the watch is super

If you do not take into account the platform of 4 years ago and the absence of changes, except for the case from the previous model, then the rules. ))) Ah, the language is only Chinese.

Rep: (0)
visually became closer to the Harmines ..
It would be nice if the thickness does not increase much.
Current hours are very valuable ease of everyday wear.

Rep: (148)
so far there is no exact information whether nfc
and whether it will be possible to pay for purchases using hours

* KoT-EWE,
How is this no information? There is no nfc there, in China Alipay. The base is from the old clock, there is simply no place even for nfc.

Rep: (15)
the stuffing is old and added moisture protection for swimming, well, the design is more interesting. From the pros, I see only the control of a smart home. I would take it if there was a microphone and at least text input from the clock, but alas

Evildead777 @ 12/13/17, 10:00 PM*
the stuffing is old and added moisture protection for swimming, well, the design is more interesting. From the pros, I see only the control of a smart home. I would take it if there was a microphone and at least text input from the clock, but alas

The microphone seems to be there, but so far in Chinese. Interesting design should be viewed in real life, it is not clear what kind of beast.

KoT-EWE @ 12/13/17, 21:07*
Everywhere they write in different ways, here in the topic in general a picture that contradicts official information. But it is still not clear what is inside, but if not, then it’s bad = (

And offsite, we are no longer a decree? I post it with a sign.

Rep: (234)
I will definitely take it!

Posted 12/14/2017 09:20 AM:

Based on the experience of using smart watches, I can say with confidence that they are all bullshit))
But xiaomi makes honest bullshit, which works honestly, if they also plow like xiaomi band 2, but look like a clock, plus display notifications, then these are great watches for a good price.

Protection of 5 atmospheres is wonderful, such watches can be freely immersed in water, a pool or the sea.

Rep: (770)
* vs. , nothing was said about the sea. Other conditions at sea :)
And since the watch is beautiful, much more interesting in appearance than the first. It is a pity that the pulse sensor was left the same, albeit stuck out.

Post has been editedcatmat - 14.12.17, 09:36

It is a pity that the pulse sensor left the same

All these pulse sensors, bullshit, nothing measures the pulse better than the chest sensor. That is, if you lie down or sit down, then they (the clock) will show more or less accurately, and if you run, then there can be no exact measurement of speech, so approximate.
And I used the sport for six months and tried to use the clock from the epl, while on the other hand there was a bend 2, well, there’s really no difference. Well, almost no practical. That is, the price of the huavei, the price of the e-book and the price of the bend 2 :)) Well, damn, the notifications and usability of the watch are very doubtful, after three months I turned off the notifications on my hand and used them only as watches and fitnespludu, after a while I realized thatband two performs exactly the same functions but it works for almost a month, and the clock fast charge in just an hour from 0 to 100% , with all the applications that are hanging in the background can not live from 7:00 in the morning until 23:00, if you turn off everything and leave just the clock, then what's the point of buying them? :))

vs. @ 12.12.17, 10:18*
Based on the experience of using smart watches, I can say with confidence that they are all bullshit))

I would say, not bullshit, but an unhelpful accessory))) There is more toy than the device you need, but it's indisputable to run with them comfortably, as well as conveniently using bodies in silent mode.

vs. @ 12.12.17, 10:18*
But xiaomi makes honest bullshit

This is never xiaomi, this is huami. Confusion is now endless.

FaRIOaS @ 14.12.17, 04:11*
If it is not difficult for you, you could not make the same table-comparison also with the first model, that is, add a column to the left. All this can be attached to the cap and everyone will have to decide for themselves whether to upgrade or not.

So?
Attached Image

Post has been editedsilver-alx - 14.12.17, 10:09

* vs.,
Amazfit's joy is that they live less than a bracelet, but many times longer than other hours. ))

And the optical pulse sensor is an individual thing, it is not necessary so categorically. Very dependent on the structure of the hands, it works fine for me, oddly enough.

Rep: (770)
* vs. , not all sensors on the hand of the shit, Garmin Phoenix 3 shows as a chest, one to one. Yes, the same Myo fusion or Adidas mycoach they are very accurate. And for some reason, perfectly adapted to my hand :)).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19, 15:15