> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis A553 Discovery - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (166)
DiscussionBravis A553 Discovery
PictureBravis A553 Discovery
Description | Discussion пїЅ | UMI Rome X - Discussion

Specifications
Display
5.5 "Multi-touch, IPS, 2.5D
HD resolution 1280x720
Equipment
Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Mediatek MT6580 1.3GHz Quad Core - Cortex A7
Video Accelerator: ARM Mali-400 MP2
Capacity
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Memory: 8 GB
Memory card support: micro SD up to 64GB
Wireless network
Dual SIM: Micro-SIM / Micro-SIM
2G / 3G data transfer: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA +, HSUPA, UMTS
3G
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 801.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: 4.0
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
FM Radio
Camera
Front camera: 2.0 MP
Main camera: 8.0 MP
Battery
Battery: Li-on, 3.8 V, 2500 mA / h (9.5 W / h)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions: (VhShhT) - 153.8 x 77 x 7.9 mm
Weight: 177 g
Housing material: metal, plastic

Photo
[Attachment = "11699146: A553_Discovery_Dual_Sim_1.jpg"] [attachment = "11699148: A553_Discovery_Dual_Sim_2-20170613100324.jpg"] [attachment = "11699149: A553_Discovery_Dual_Sim_3-20170613100326.jpg"] [attachment = "11699151: A553_Discovery_Dual_Sim_4-20170613100326.jpg"] [attachment = "11699152: A553_Discovery_Dual_Sim_5-20170613100326.jpg"]
Firmware
Useful

If the phone firmwareV3.04_20170808- stitching the phone off. firmwareV3.04_20170328it is impossible !!!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 06.12.18, 23:46
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.2.1-0

Rep: (3)
oh it's complete nonsense ... bought the phone in the store, worked day standards ... The next day, the phone attempts to use the opening of the program jumped errors and restarts in rekaveri with exclamation android ... back to Maghazi not accept it ... reset wipe not plow body turn all the programs in place removes every prog restarting again ... yesterday they have flashed all ok, included nothing has changed ... I formatnul all over the place ... sin on flash memory ERROR: NAND flash was not detected! ERROR:! UFS was not detected ... bought a great telefonchik)) written by mistake or memory perepaevat or other firmware probyvat find ...

Post has been editedSpecter0 - 13.01.18, 12:12

Rep: (380)
* Specter0 , From your description I suspect that the flash memory is transferred in read-only mode
Instructions on how to check

P.s: A store finally behaves strange if you did not have installed Root rights the failure flash memory is like a warranty case

Now through it and checked these two errors highlight, also pay attention to the analysis of the errors in the absence of NAND flash memory (in the screenshot above hit the frame) or UFS ignored if your device type EMMC. how to understand it ... they guarantee was released and told that nothing can not help, go to the SC Tipo do you and will continue to use ... and they are supposed to exchange facilities or refund within 14 days if the buyer something does not fit ... went to the SC said that 3 or more weeks will be a current diagnosis of why the heck should I wait if I want a phone today. I bought a pancake

Post has been editedSpecter0 - 13.01.18, 12:30

Specter0 @ 13.01.18, 11:22*
how to understand it ...

Everything is very simple)
There are 2 types of memory and NAND EMMC
EMMC - less, read write speed is smaller and not as reliable
NAND - more expensive to produce, higher speed and probably more reliable than the EMMC
Chinese in most vehicles just use EMMC, an error of this type
ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!
pay attention because it is not necessary This error just goes to show that the NAND-type memory is not found

And now gradually move to the second error
You as an ordinary user to test the firmware or the phone using a USB cable which is why getting the error in the log window
ERROR: UFS was not detected!

This error is typical because UFS is a simple programming device (which is usually employed in CC)
And it deciphered as the error sounds something like "The programmer is not detected"
P.s: these 2 mistakes are common because of what your phone is not worth paying attention to it

Post has been editedroma392 - 13.01.18, 13:01

Now the question: -How be) there is an option to make the phone or carry a warranty ... for pay for the repairs to 1500 half the cost of the phone and certainly not hunting tembolee 3 day phone use ...?

* Specter0 , I think that you think the phrase "do it yourself"
If you mean "at home" in them without soldering station and skills to do nothing
And if you mean "at his own expense," the flash memory replacement can be relatively expensive
Roughly assume that memory costs $ 10 +% of the work
So it is better I think to seek repairs under warranty, although 3 days is really a long wait ... but if the repair will be free then you can try to wait: /
P.s: this is purely my opinion

heh if only 3 days bylob is certainly not a problem to wait longer, and need 3 weeks because that would send him to another city where the diagnosis will make and then back to the phone ... only 3 days with both the store came out)

* Specter0 , Well, then xs: /

Rep: (0)
I decided to write in your subject, as Bravis a552 topics not nashol. All day yesterday trying to restore imei without a root. Imei restored if interested can describe the way.

* Rus21940 Describe, I think there is also your method ride

* Photon9,
I tried your way, but alas, the same error!
Familiar asked to remove unlock the phone (baby set and can not remember).
I did resset through rekaveri and as it turned out later that they and password from the Google Account can not remember (the phone 5 days after the shop and everyone has forgotten !!!)
According to the instructions, I accidentally erased the memory, then flashed firmware native, but the phone is not switched on! I tried different ways and eventually jammed it!
Now, as far as I understand it is necessary to physically vypayat memory programmer and pour it all back, and then solder it back!
I will seek the service center ...

* sj20001 Before looking for the SC and the programmer, let us do everything in order
When you connect the phone exactly how it determined?

Maybe 2 cases
1) MediaTek USB Port
2) MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM
More computer can not see it, but judging by your posts it somehow so determines)

Orstudydecision his mistakes

Post has been editedroma392 - 14.01.18, 16:50

* roma392,
Yes, it is defined as MediaTek USB Port

I understand it must be put into bootrom mode?

* sj20001 , You need only ask preloader

By the way one of the options is the low level of charge: / There may measure the voltage on the battery? Or recharge it with something? (Eg Frog)

* roma392,
At 3.9 volt battery, charge enough!
There are videos on YouTube that would have you watched it and suggested correctly I think that I have the same story?
https://youtu.be/Zc7avpXHOM0

* sj20001 Yes, the same story

Once you have most likely been deleted not only preloader but absolutely all other sections
You can try to recover since it is there (only desirable to have all the checkboxes at the firmware installed)

Specially finished watching the video until the end of it would be possible to tell you about all the nuances:
In the first test point of which he speaks is not the fact that the volume button + on my HomTom ht3 it is completely under the train buttons
The Action Plan is as follows: If you do not work with the "Volume +", try to click the "Volume -" or not at all with the "On / Off"

Secondly, not all phones can be sewn without batteries, so first try without it if it does not work then it

And thirdly, in the subject FlashTool'a say that you need a preloader to flash separately (That is, if the DA managed to call, but fleshtul when trying to fill all the firmware write error ->Try to call him as well, but this time only flash the preloader. If all will fill successfully ->Sews the whole firmware (without preloader'a)

* sj20001,
Thanks for the help, but the combination does not come to fruition! He seemed determined MediaTek USB Port and determined!

I feel the need to physically on the board to find a contact test point and lock it into the housing (GND)
But while it is impossible to disassemble the phone warranty!

Still there is an option that you want to try: Use the OTG cable to the connector or short micro USB 4th contact on the ground!

TWRP Installation Instructions

1) Set the driver (Attached fileMTK65xx_Driver.zip(392.2 KB)
)

Note: For Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 need to disable digital signature verification
How to make it 8 / 8.1
Click Win + I and hold shift off ...>Reboot, Diagnostics-->Extra options-->Boot options-->Reboot-->
Select 7 menu item (7 or F7) ->We put the driver-->Is done
How to do it on 10
Start-->Options-->Update and Security-->Recovery-->Special download options-->Reboot now-->
After rebooting Diagnostics-->Extra options-->Boot options-->Reboot-->
After reboot, select 7 menu item (7 or F7) ->We put the driver-->Is done

2) DownloadTWRP and skaterfile itselfFlashtool
3) Create a folder and move to TWRP and skater
4) Where do you feel comfortable FlashTool extract and run it
5) Load the scatter file to it (MT6580_Android_scatter.txt)
Among all listed below should be checked only about "Recovery"
6) checks to flashing mode has been selected Download only. And click Download
7) Turn off the phone and connect it via USB. If the driver everything is normal for a few seconds proshetsyaTWRP.
8) Unplug the phone from the computer
9) Remove the battery from the Smart for 10 seconds, insert it again.
10) clamps the volume + button and the inclusion of, and in the menu that appears select the Recovery mode if all the right boot TWRP and you can enjoy)

Rep: (1)
roma392

Posted on 01/15/2018, 22:49:

and so

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules