> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPad Wize 3418, 3518, 3618 4G - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionPrestigio MultiPad Wize 3418, 3518, 3618
PicturePrestigio MultiPad Wize 3418, 3518, 3618, Prestigio PMT3518 4G
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Classification

Type tablet
Model Prestigio WIZE 3518
Release year 2017
The operating system Android 6.x +

Appearance, body
Back panel color - black
Front panel color - black
Body material - plastic

Screen
Screen size - 8 "
screen resolution - 1280x800
The pixel density - 189 ppi
Screen sheeting - no
Screen Manufacturing Technology - IPS
Type of touch screen - capacitive
Multi-touch screen - there

System
Processor Manufacturer - MediaTek
Processor Model - MediaTek MT8735B
The number of cores - 4
Processor Speed ​​- 1.1 GHz
Processor Configuration - 4x Cortex-A53 1.1 GHz
The video - Mali-720MP2
RAM - 1 GB
Built-in memory - 16 GB
Memory card slot - there is
Memory Card Type - micro SD, micro SDHC, micro SDXC

Wireless connection
cellular module - 4G (LTE), 3G
Support for two SIM cards - have
Wi-Fi support - is
Wi-Fi standard - 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth is

Camera
The rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera - 5.0
Front camera - there is
The number of megapixels front camera - 2.0
Flash - no

Nutrition
Battery Capacity -4200 mAh
Approximate time -mode 3G talk time up to 10 hours and standby up to 250 hours

Sound
Built-in speaker - there is
Built-in microphone - there is

Functionality
Supports GLONASS - no
Support for GPS - there
Sensors - an accelerometer (G-sensor), proximity

Connection
Connectors - micro USB
Video outputs - no
MHL support - no
Headphone Jack Type - mini-jack 3.5 mm

External keyboard
Keyboard included - no

Dimensions, weight
Width - 122.5 mm
Height - 206mm
Thickness - mm 10.3
Weight - 356 g [/ center]
Photo
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 11.02.19, 15:32
Reason for editing: How and what you need to flash on the plate

Rep: (1)
The tablet is much tupit. There are experts who can collect the normal firmware?

Post has been editedpupsa428 - 12.12.17, 17:16

Hello, I'm right now ported rekaveri for custom installation (runoff) firmware, Ruth, etc., and then start doing the firmware!
I had this problem, unlock the plate for a moment he could not, for that, I dropped everything to the factory!

Rep: (9)
I just saw on one site 3 firmware, and any comments, would rabochie.Sam really too shed viruses overpowered zavodskie.3 weeks and there is advertising with a snack and junk unobscured oknami.Sbros again 3 weeks rest, and again those the virus application in the same manner. So from the moment of purchase. If someone successfully proshetsya- unsubscribe, where, how and what is optional.

Firmware is on this unit.

OFFICIAL FIRMWARE

Date - 04/11/2017

Installation via FLASH TOOL

Post has been editedrreaktivv - 17.12.17, 23:17
Reason for editing: Incorrectly did

Install the firmware through Flash Tool when you turn became a black screen! What to do now? o.O

Endrurip @ 25.12.17, 10:21*
ol

The Flash tool, you have format all and dowlound?

Rep: (3)
* rreaktivv, [Quote] I recently bought this tablet (it only 3 days)! Zaregalsya, all is well and now the tablet started to show banners (Aliexpress, Joom). As he set Aliexpress, as I watched videos on YouTube. What to do? And in addition the tablet PC hard brakes !!!

Rep: (7)
* krinkinoleg If three days, then you need to go to pass this miracle Yudo back to the store (for non-compliance weight Wishlist, color, or other conditions of the law on protection of consumer rights - for the cause of the banners and tormoznutosti denied a refund will be repaired, throw off to the factory settings for a month and they will be right). I climbed banners a month. Ruth can not get, and hand already too can not. With 1 GHz and 4 the Chinese brake cores full! If you remove embedded garbage software, and you probably will kill the worm advertising, but without rutirovaniya way.

The worm hidden in the system SystemUI.apk application, easy cleaning of garbage here is not clean these things pomozhet.Mozhno application but need to replace Ruth, who was also not possible to get. Probably I tried all the applications, and with the company and without. Banners have got 40 years after purchase. As long as ambulance only NoRoot Firewall, and through a ban on access to the Internet interface system.

Rep: (20)
* rreaktivv, That the "Firmware Upgrade, that Format all + _ Download - black screen and everything is proceeding normally die Firmware version of the FT _v5.1744.00.000 continue." Black screen "after Reset you can try the new flash, with the same result the RIP.. from this firmware :(
Which version of the FT sewed their firmware?
PS It is interesting - the computer sees it as a flash drive. The problem with the screen, it seems drivers in the firmware is not the same, and it means that a problem in the firmware itself that there is laid, it is stupid not fit :( Although within the firmware of its name is mentioned, it is possible under the same name, actually a few different devices such as the matrix is ​​produced ? But in any case, from this stitching it comes ... Well, you smell out :(

Post has been editedslavagt - 28.12.17, 11:19

* pupsa428,
I do not know why change stitching. If the tablet does not clutter up the energy-intensive applications that constantly hang in memory and guzzle battery, lag, and almost no brakes, and generally want from a smartphone at this price any miracles this is silly.

Rep: (5)
rreaktivv @ 18.12.17, 00:14*
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE

also flashed this firmware and the same black screen, try first to Firmware upgrade mode, and then in the mode Format all + download, the result is the same - black screen

* Bastosh, Someone lucky, but many came with sewn stitching trojan, and due to such brakes that "no tale to tell or describe the pen", when opening a page sometimes have to wait for minutes in the browser with the ideal internet. So do you think that nothing "from the grain you" tried to flash.

Posted on 28/12/2017, 13:34:

* FTM4, What else found out. Not only works the screen. That is, if by giving it to boot potapat bottom, it starts to do something, after activation of "Emergency call" is heard as the number is dialed. Well, with a computer can see it as a storage device. That is, the system is running, touch works, but the screen - Figure :( Plus, not those mentioned in their two versions, which I do not remember - a lot rummaged everywhere trying to find a solution to the exact same stitching, but with a warning that it is for one of the modifications, and.. without any description of how to distinguish between them. However, "it is too late to drink Borjomi", it is necessary to look for stitching this :(
If someone was able to dump their labor ... and may be able to restore it as a: - \

Rep: (5)
* slavagt,
you on the back side of the tablet which the inscription? I have written that the model WIZE 3518 4G PMT3518_4GE_C. On the off site in the description it is possible to choose the model 4G_D, perhaps unlike these models just in the display. Recently I had a smartphone, after the firmware which had similar symptoms (black screen) in the description to hissavagemessiahzine.comhas instructions on how to solve the problem, it was necessary to sew up a file with the name LK.bin instead of native, after which the firmware is flash Toole picture appeared. Maybe if you take the firmware from another similar model prestizhika and pull out a file that will be able to revive the unit.

* FTM4, I PMT3518_4G_D - ​​the result of this firmware, as I understand, the same as you
PS Yes, search the account file lk.bin showed that in fact, when the display problems, people are trying it was his "picks open." So you're right, it looks like the problem

Post has been editedslavagt - 28.12.17, 18:18

* FTM4, Essli be able to find someone else with the same working tablet, we can assume the desired file from the stitching. To do this, run flashtool, select readback tab, then click add, and double-clicking on the line that appears, enter the first name of the file to save, then the starting address and the length of 0x1c80000 0x80000, and press the "Readback". As a result, the entire section will be saved to a file, and it will be possible to try to fill the device with the "dead" display. Damn, it was necessary to do it before stitching :( You can save all sections of the firmware from operating in the islands. Addresses start and length can be taken from the piano and MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt
It remains to find a person with a working tablet that can do it here and put ...
And yet that's what I found:http: //lt03.dl.prestig...ervice_Files/TabletPC/
But at first everything is for firmware through rekaveri, and secondly it's our there and no :(
And more interestingly, is the stitching that here, that our plates "grobanula" found in other places here under the title:
Prestigio PMT3518 4G - ROM Android 6.0_ONLY MT6737M_20170502.2.0.01.rar
it is interesting here ONLY MT6737M. What really percent I see I can not understand, but in the description of the goods where he took, it is said that the MT8735B - that is very similar that the same model, even with different percents may be that at all, "oppa". So what should you look at whom takoyzhe and who will be able to "merge" with the help of prooshivu flashtool from your desk. And then two ask to try to make a "clean" without Trojans.

So what else dug outhttp://helpix.ru/prestigio/wize_3418_4g/
3418D - 5 + 2 MP, ROM 16 GB
3518C - 2 + 0.3 MP, ROM 8 GB
3518D - 5 + 2 MP, ROM 16 GB
3618C - 2 + 0.3 MP, 8GB ROM, blue
3618D - 5 + 2 MP, 16GB ROM, Case bundled
It seems they are almost identical. And most likely stitching interchangeable for all who 16GB

PS From 3508 lk.bin not suitable, however, and he could not come up but it was necessary to try: - \
In general, if no one has the working of such a tablet, one can consider using flashtool this area working with, it seems, "the morgue" :(
And who wants that stitching that there above a try - there is a chance that will not kill if sew "download only" and only certain areas (system, user, etc.). Who wants to try? :) Smiley this is hysterical: - \

Post has been editedslavagt - 28.12.17, 22:02

* pm2407,
* krinkinoleg,
* Lao-Si,
The boys, who have not yet had time to "okirpichit" above given firmware. Need to "merge" with the operating system area of ​​the tablet, for a start that the lk.bin, there is great suspicion that Laid the above stitching, it is "curve". If those who have not yet "okirpichenny" help, I think we can from the "fusion" and that which is above the normal gather without Trojans. But we need the original images to combine the files. Without your help, it will not work. To drain region lk.bin (if it is not then I'll write the rest), you must run flashtool, select the tab readback, then click add, and twice to enter the first (lk.bin) file name that appears by clicking on the line to save, and then start 0x1c80000 address and length 0x80000, and press the "Readback", then connect the cable to a non-powered tablet. As a result, the entire section will be saved to a file, and put it here. How will I check immediately. It is very likely that "raskirpichitsya" since that stitching that runs above it can be seen by the fact that reacts to touch, sounds, publishes, and the computer sees it, the only problem with the matrix, and it is likely that a file is initialized.

Post has been editedslavagt - 28.12.17, 22:15

I have not sewn, the tablet is working, but with the trojan. I'll try to make a backup , tomorrow or in the coming days. As soon as the computer is near.

* Lao-Si, What a trojan is not terrible. Trojan is clearly not in the areas from which the launch is dependent. Actually, I did stupid, have not sewn, it was necessary only to those areas where there may be a Trojan ... and try to do backups, but damn rusty, and foolish "all flashed." Well, but, "I have nothing to lose", so you can fully check everything. By the way, sew "with all the jackdaws" the stitching that is higher it is also almost guaranteed gathering of IMEI in MTK. In old they are easily recovered, but as these ... "There we see" ... I then (if your raskirpichu) check, and I will describe some jackdaws put in piercing, and what it is not necessary to risk less and not to IMEI flew.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 22:33