> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo V7 Plus - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (90)
DiscussionVivo V7 Plus
PictureVivo V7 Plus
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
CPU:
eight-core Snapdragon 450

Memory:
4 GB RAM and 64 GB Built-in

Screen:
5.99 inches
18:9

Battery:
3,225 mAh

Camera:
Primary - 16 mp
Frontal 24 mp

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 11.11.19, 18:49
Reason for editing: Useful information

Rep: (90)
* Dimoney2014 so it's good: lol:

Rep: (7)
Valid phone after afona7 + does not cause irritation, but without the camera's stub and heavy websites percent not a top makes itself felt, a good autonomy.

Rep: (7)
And even at the expense of sound in the plus version: just not up to the player the price ~ 8000-10000, it seems to me ...
The screen is also good, only a little is not enough dimming range. And with its size of 5.99 dimensions of the phone is less than plus Athos.

Rep: (14)
As the apparatus of the communication? Especially in the countryside? Probably on E ??? As my Snap ((((
In the description there is no LTE band 20, as he catches 4g?

Rep: (117)
Also looked at the telefon..hotel take to replace your x9i..kogda picked it up immediately felt the difference in the quality of materials and sborke..x9i there is more monolithic, like other completely assembled ..chisto taksilnye other sensations around the screen ... namely quality v7 + very average ... the camera is also average ... sound in the headphones have x9 significantly better on ... whatever v7 + clean state employees costs flagships from Xiaomi, many reklamy..a eventually likely to fall down from our year-end market .... voobschem..kogo not confuse partial localization, take x-series phones from Kitaya..oni another level. I personally have been x7, x9 and xplay6, left x9, the most practical and balanced phone

Rep: (14)
* Bleed_The_Dream Tovarisch you talking to yourself? What a ho 9 !!!
Can be more that of the device, a reference ....

Rep: (117)
blaggrad @ 2.06.18, 5:59*
tovarisch you talking to yourself? What a ho 9 !!!
Can be more that of the device, a reference ....
I just expressed an opinion about this phone ... and in comparison with others of the same manufacturer. By Vivo x9 have information in Google) and at the same Alix sale

Rep: (0)
How to do it, Ruth? already probyval and through Ruth King on the PC and on the result of one apk - does not want his rutovat nothing :(
Vivo v7 PLUS Android 7.1.2

Post has been editedivan.furashov - 13.06.18, 20:57

Rep: (4)
Ruta campaign will not be as rekaveri of a custom and zhal.Tak you could be a little handles finished and would be standards aparat.Poudalyat rubbish or freeze.

Rep: (0)
Dear, tell me how to change the time? the inner tab does not remove Beijing and all, though burst ... on Moscow does not pass. What to do?

Rep: (1)
On V7 + arrived updated to Android 8.1, the size of 1.3 GB. It works fine - very happy. Who knows V7 flew update?

Try to upgrade to 8.1 Androyd in Settings - System Update (I recently flew)
can then get changed

Rep: (6)
e_b_s @ 30.07.18, 10:18*
Try to upgrade to 8.1 Androyd in Settings - System Update (I recently flew)

oddly priletaet.15.08.proveril -nothing ... The wife of V7 +

Post has been editedborodatov - 15.08.18, 17:49

MTS bought today for 12500r. I took because of the audio chip. While pleased with: happy:

Attached Image

Rep: (37)
* AleksTS87 ,
Both in terms of music? There stands a DAC or codec?

AleksTS87,
What is your version of androyd?

* sarbre

sarbre @ 18.08.18, 17:15*
Both in terms of music? There stands a DAC or codec?

It should be complete DAC-amplifier AK4376A. To fully assess the quality yet is not possible, as long as there are no high-quality headphones.

Posted on 08/18/2018, 23:14:

* lokolyaloko,

Today flew to upgrade to 8-ki
Attached Image

Rep: (86)
Hello everyone. Thinking about buying his miracle, tell me how it is in terms of content consumption and play a bit? Strong blunted heavy sites are?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 14:41