> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo V7 Plus - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (89)
DiscussionBBK Vivo V7 Plus
PictureBBK Vivo V7 Plus
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
CPU:
eight-core Snapdragon 450

Memory:
4 GB RAM and 64 GB Built-in

Screen:
5.99 inches
18:9

Battery:
3,225 mAh

Camera:
Primary - 16 mp
Frontal 24 mp

Useful
A more advanced version in the face of Vivo V7 + offers the same aspect ratio of 18: 9, but the screen diagonal of the smartphone is larger - 5.99 inches. It works as a new V7, based on the eight-core Snapdragon 450. "On the hood" installed 4 GB of RAM, but the amount of internal storage is 64 GB with the possibility of expansion. Distinguished senior model and battery capacity - inside the battery is set at 3,225 mAh. As for the cameras, the set is the same as that of the younger brother: a 24-megapixel front and a 16-megapixel main. Both photo modules offer to experiment with blurring the background. The cameras also got a quick shooting mode (up to four frames at a time, which are then combined into a picture with a resolution of 64 megapixels). Here is also implemented proprietary technology Face Access: fixing more than 100 identification points, it allows you to quickly and conveniently unlock your smartphone using face recognition. Model dimensions are 155.9 x 75.8 x 7.7 mm, and weight is 160 grams.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.06.18, 08:48
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (2043)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.New items

Rep: (0)
What is his screen (resolution, type)? It seems to promise from December 16 on sale

Rep: (9)
Something theme is dead. Really no one bought?

Rep: (1)
* Akpo6am

I own this device

Here IPS in-cell with a resolution of 1440x720

But this is all written on the offsite.

Rep: (13)
I did not understand the Vivo company with this “entry into the Russian market”. This is a state employee to sell for such money ... I do not even know .... Is there really a sale? (Pro Oppo is all identical)

Rep: (9)
* e_b_s,
Share your impressions, how are things with the sound, the Internet, the overall performance? Especially interested in sound, its purity and exhaust?
* RazorStorm
What ORRO are we talking about?

* Akpo6am

By the sound I have only subjective impressions.
Asahi Kasei Microdevices office is respected and, as for me, the dedicated DAC sounds good (there are monitor headphones)
The device works smartly and flawlessly - the merit of the SD450 + 4GB RAM + Android 7
Battery lasts for 2+ days of mixed use.
The resolution of HD + is 5.9 "on paper, which seems to be not enough, but I don’t see the pixels when using ladders.
Seeing just HD + resolution is more economical with respect to the battery than if FHD + were standing
With mobile / landline Internet problems in the work is not detected.
Corps Mark is creepy, but a silicone condom is included.
But in the winter on the street does not burn his hands - polycarbonate-shmarbonat
Respect the Chinese, that they could fit 6 inches into a convenient case - apparently the merit of 18: 9
The shell is not localized fire, but works well.
Overall impressions are positive.

I'm going to change xShot to V7 +. Does it make sense in terms of sound? I can not find a description of the devices on this DAC.
Otherwise, it seems to have

Post has been editedZbiten - 16.03.18, 21:32

Rep: (7)
I have been using the phone since autumn. Everything is normal, but the screen is cold to death, everything is in blue. You have to keep the "Eye protection" on all the time, it makes all shades warmer.

Rep: (224)
Smartphone advertise almost plugs of toilet paper, and the profile topic is not typed and one page. I expected to see crowds of users in the community, but it does not seem to buy it.
People, express your opinion about the branded shell of the smartphone. Very strange, but I did not find a normal video dedicated to the review and demonstration of the shell. But in all the videos in chorus it says that this is the official smartphone of the World Cup in Russia (apparently they have nothing to say about the smartphone?). Is the shell too mediocre to talk about it separately? Who can do what - share (for example, is there any autorun manager for applications / work in the background. Is it possible to restrict application access to the Internet via the mobile Internet, etc.)

* gzewani
Expected to see crowds of users in the community.

Same)

Shell - go, not particularly fond of the settings, I have a younger version.

dima.lomega @ 03/23/18, 20:42*
Shell - go, not particularly fond of settings
Apparently you do not like to customize for yourself.
dima.lomega @ 03/23/18, 20:42*
I have a younger version
Not a plus version?

* gzewani Yes, I have a younger version. I do not like more shovels.

Posted 03/23/2018 at 21:42:

* gzewani not a plus.

Rep: (11)
Gzewani @ 03/23/18, 21:21*
Apparently you do not like to customize for yourself.

Lerzhal this device in hand. Honestly was upset by the shell. Somehow the Chinese are not inspiring me

Honestly was upset by the shell. Somehow the Chinese are not inspiring me
You in one fell swoop offended and Huawei and Xiaomi)
Try emui and miui shells.
In general, vivo apparently did not progress in the development of its shell.

You in one fell swoop offended and Huawei and Xiaomi)
Try emui and miui shells.

I tried miui. So-so shell. Uninteresting. Especially the dialer and the calendar were killed. Plus, the lack of the ability to change the grid discouraged completely desire to use

* NiK0nvs, what prevented you from putting a third-party launcher (the same dialer and calendar from google could)

what prevented you from putting a third-party launcher (the same dialer and calendar from google could)

I put it. The launchers are not bad so the RAMs have moved away, by the way, in miui at the expense of miui and so not much. I did not put up Google calls (another prog but there another jamb popped up). Googlelokenar did not go at all. After s-planer from samsung, it looks clumsy and uncomfortable. Even on the fly, I liked the calendar more. But again. You give 20+ thousand wooden, and there the device is not finished. They pulled the shell of Alya ios, added gestures (and not always to the point) and threw it onto the market. But cheaper flagship. But the type is updated

I bought this smart one to replace Vivo xShot, I use 2 weeks.
He took in MVideo, with Rostest, respectively.
- The updated FanTach shell has become more convenient. Fixed all the jambs of previous versions. Who cares, read the topic on Vivo xShot, where 90% of the owners put a custom MIUI because of the indigestion of stock. There is an option to change the places of the on-screen buttons, or hide them altogether and replace them with a swipe from the bottom of the screen in the same places with the same functions (back, home, etc.)
Upper curtain - notifications with the ability to quickly reply (sms / messages in VC), lower (svayp from the bottom of the screen) - quick features, brightness, volume, running applications. It is quite convenient.
- Included are silicone bumper and pre-glued glossy film on the screen, as well as surprisingly high-quality headset - earpods-clone of white. I compared them with VE Monks + and the 64th of the MX500 Sennhov clones with Ali, they play no worse, and sometimes better.
- Pleases the autonomy of the device. 2 days quietly keeps with average use, surfing and listening to music. Charges from 0 to 100% in 2.5 hours with an adapter from a Lenovo 2A 5.2V tablet
- In the hand is comfortable. But the silicone bumper requires replacement, IMHO, to a less glossy one.
- I took it not for shooting, but ... With a stock camera, without settings: back, it seems to have autofocus, because in macro photography, it immediately focuses on fine details. Selfie camera once used, quality is higher xShot, which is a "camera phone".
- The external speaker is quite loud, without sibilants and creepy sizzling HF modern smartphones.
- My opinion about the sound in Hi-fi mode is very ambiguous. I still can not understand where it is better - in B7 + or xShot. Because VE Monks + played well with the x-shot, with "attack" and readability, and with the MX500 caste dull and "velvety", the bass was just a hum. Superlux HD668B sounded good, detail Monk + with enhanced "attack" and bass due to the semi-closed type. On the B7 +, on the contrary, the Monks + are some kind of dim, without an “attack” and noticeably quieter than a x Shot. But the MX500 clones are gorgeous, never heard such a sound in them. The deluxe suites are even better. Well, on all the headphones I found some moments that I had never heard in the songs of my favorite groups on a card that had moved from the Shot I had been flying for over a year with daily listening to music. Perhaps this can be attributed to the pluses, yes.
- Maybe the screen resolution is low, but the grain is visible only if you bring it very close to your eyes. At xHot with a higher resolution was the same. If in general, the screen B7 + like more x Shot.
- The fingerprint sensor is smart. It does not work only on a wet finger. Also, in FanTach, you can configure the dop.optsii sensor - swipe your finger up and down.
In games not tested, no interest.
Fast swipe wall VK, news in the browser (test performance in practice) - very fast, without slowing down. 2-3 minutes thumbed through, not a single frieze.
The download speed of the files on the wafer / 4G is faster than in xShote.
For 2 weeks, 2 firmware updates came. But after the latter appearedrare, slightly noticeable , jerking a workstation. After the reboot everything went away.

Post has been editedZbiten - 31.03.18, 14:17

Rep: (15)
It is cheaper :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19/14: 45