> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo V7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (90)
DiscussionVivo v7

Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General
  • Manufacturer: Vivo
  • Model: V7
  • Year of issue: 2017
  • Operating system: Android 7.1
  • Accum Capacity (mAh): 3 000

Dimensions
  • Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 72.8 x 149.3 x 7.9
  • Weight (g): 139

CPU
  • Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
  • Clock Frequency (MHz): 1 800

Memory
  • RAM (MB): 4096
  • Built-in memory (GB): 32

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful
Phone Photos and menu screenshots
Younger model is made of polymeric material and on Plus version differs smaller diagonal screen - 5.7 inches. Due to the ratio of 18: 9 display takes 83.6% of the front panel, and the smartphone is comparable in size from 5.2-inch devices. On the reverse side is located fingerprinting, and above it - a 16-megapixel main camera that can take pictures with bokeh effect. Located in the front 24-megapixel camera: photomodule also appreciate the owners V7 photo with a blurred background. For V7 performance meets eight-chip Snapdragon 450 and 4GB of RAM. Device battery capacity slightly less than the version Plus, - 3000 mAh battery. In addition to fingerprinting, the smartphone received more support, and facial recognition scanner. The device works under control of proprietary firmware Funtouch 3.2 OS. V7 dimensions are 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9 mm and weight - 139 grams.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 08.08.20, 00:19
Reason for editing: Powered by the new standard section

Rep: (26)
We phone estVoLte?

Rep: (4)
With the latest update was to strain automatic blanking of the screen when the sensor is closed. Tell me where to turn it off?

Please tell me how to voice reception quality on the phone outside the city?

Rep: (4)
* dodonikk It depends on what city. It seems to me that here more from the operator depends. We have some features that are not observed. Communication is normal.

Rep: (3)
After the last upgrade. Steels with naprjagi vayfay signal. All the same, or not?

* lexa26_26, I did not notice
What vyrozhenie?

Post has been editeddodonikk - 02.06.19, 17:24

Rep: (0)
People $ 115, you can take?

* dodonikk , Decreases the signal level. Sometimes it generally loses. There were several times that after loss of signal. Updating network. Finds sing hotspot. Tries to connect and says that was not given an IP address. I delete entirely point. Scoring on a new password. And like all works. But over time, repeated all over again.

Posted on 06/06/2019, 16:41:

* viktor1101 , can. But cheaper to take vivo Y81. The screen is larger. And almost the same. Wife bought. Glad.

* viktor1101, Yes, if the new

Posted on 06/07/2019, 00:22:

* lexa26_26, the range of the router did not try to change?

Post has been editeddodonikk - 07.06.19, 00:23

Rep: (15)
Wife bought a year ago, the unit, rather like an elephant. But here's the feature appeared, tel is locked, only hand picked, starts singing !!!!! 0_o
With that from the place where he finished listening to music on the player. Not particularly scary, but strange somehow

* blaggrad In the settings of the player look

* dodonikk , The router is not mine. configures the provider itself. Climb itself is not recommended.

Rep: (11)
The boys, who can advise with any smartphone protective glass fit for our phone ???

* Tropezont On aliekspres Order. I bought the 360. The glass cover was complete. And so on vivo Y75 v7.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
Vivo 1716 supports VoWiFi?

Who ever bought brand case of Vivo, now take on the discount has 50 p black as he is, if there is one?

Posted on 29/07/2019, 10:14:

* Pupiyas, Yes, but it is necessary that the operator would be maintained. For example, MTS

Rep: (28)
dodonikk @ 29.07.2019, 11:13*
Yes

A little mistake theme - interested in this voschmozhnost Plus- version.
But I think that in this they are identical.
The question dpugom: for RF profile somehow need to change or VoWiFi raboiaet directly from the current profile?

The body can not get blocked remove the password. From rekaveri to reset requires unlock. I tried to make a hard reset by a program but faced with the fact that the port does not appear in the phone itself bodies defined as android phone. I understand that if the phone is not included USB debugging is not cool computer ltp port and will not see? Any idea how to go to the settings? On CAMCE know there are loopholes through Google on vivo does not.

Rep: (1694)
* kompmaster666,
The lucky ones who managed to unlock VIVO here are a few and they all unsubscribe that made it through the MRT Dongle.

* Alexey arsenev , Where download this dongle

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 04:26