> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Smiles (Smile) and smile packs | Actually here put Smile Packs

Rep: (1322)
Only emoticons sets are discussed in this thread.

Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"

Theme rules:
- For offtop I will send to RO
- For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
- For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
- Questions to install emoticons in specific programs ask the relevant topics.
- We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Posts such as "Thank you, you are super!" will be deleted without warning.
================================================================================
From today, I will raise the sly references to all worthwhile, in my opinion, smaylpaki.
And for the future - if you want to have your smaylpak hit the cap, a post with screenshots of all smiles in the selection window !!! Better as agif and with a timeout of 3-4 seconds a page. If there is no possibility / desire to collect .gif - then I will collect it for you ...possibly.
================================================================================
186_for_Pigeon_Animated.zip (282.54 kb) QVGA smaylpak from kot2629
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VGA smaylpaki (32 smiles) from rokr on 10.05.09
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
162 for QIP PDA_animated.7z (253.28 kb) QVGA smaylpak from marchello .
49 lite for QIP PDA.rar (208.77 kb) VGA smaylpak from Kowin

Post has been editedromanmaks - 04.04.12, 11:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (468)
Theme is created for uniting efforts to create a smiley packs for different messengers and a different screen resolution.
Here is the first investment: an optimized and lightweight pack for Pigeon (Dude)
Attached Image
186 animated koloboks - total weight 336kb.Dlya installation: 1.Arhiv - unzip. 2.Papku with emoticons put in the program folder (Pigeon).
M
One of rokr
One of Rostovite
One of 3oc9l
One of Denis_888
One of the great man
+ br_FEDOT

Attached files

Attached file186_for_Pigeon_Animated.zip(282.54 KB)

Post has been editedlapis21 - 25.11.11, 09:33
Reason for editing: + from krab7

Rep: (208)
Butpack of smileys for QIP PDA- Optimized me the meaning and position it under the QIP. Collected mainly from Smileykot2629 - IMHO is its ease smilies its wording and outstanding.
PicturePicturePicture

Post has been editedSenator - 26.07.09, 22:14
Reason for editing: 1 from mihail055

For any color skins:
1.Standartny set of animated COMPLETE koloboks 50pcs (downloading index.php rename index.zip and remove the folder with smiles)
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=39167
2.Tezhe 186 but static.

Attached files

Attached fileSnail_Statik.rar(83.77 Kb)

Post has been editedkot2629 - 23.10.08, 01:52

Rep: (9)
kot2629 good emoticons are just the fifth and penultimate him where the girl nails tochet some reason on a pink background and everything else :( bluff movement of harvested too many shots, but still cool:! victory:

Rep: (6)
And who can make a smiley pack Pigeon (well, respectively, under the KIP) here with these Smal?

kolobok_big:

It is necessary to prescribe codes Smal and names respectively (at most no time sofsem :)). Immediately I say that smiles are repeated, for it is only from loosely koloboks development. Preferably not prererabatyvat animation (not provide).
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (83)
ultraklew - The prog PIGEON! put a checkbox next to "Menu-Settings-Display Increase Smiley X2"

Nuu ... if you're talking about a dude of course :)

Anton aka THoR,
Poroysya online Koloboks there is a ready-pack Big kolobkov.Vopros facilitate the more important it is easier to paint over a white halo in 3-5kadrah than 25-40 !!! nerves enough for a maximum of one: D
Same 186 but .png animation possible for Jim and race (not verified) Did rokr

Attached files

Attached filePNGS.rar(318.38 KB)

Post has been editedkot2629 - 19.08.08, 20:38

Rep: (1)
tell me how to install an additional package Dude smaylov.kot2629 thanks that suggested where they could take! ;-)

Rep: (6)
kot2629 ,
That's exactly what rylso - no there under the Instrument (and even more so under the Dude) ready packs, naryl only what laid. If you want to - find pliz Pts'm grateful.

Lyubasha - Unzip the downloaded folder smiles in the folder containing the machine picked up pizhonom.Oni

Rep: (3)
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong: unzip the smiley pack in Pigeon folder, run the program opens the menu "to choose a smiley face" -vylezaet message "no emoticons to select" .Proshu help razobratsya.Spasibo

Dude is a folder in the program files? Well I suffered to get unzipped smiles, and in the History folder vstavila.nichego not izmenilos.smaylov no :(

Help the kettle! Where to look for history ?????

Lyubasha - it is necessary to copy the Download folder! with smiles, not the smayly.I not in history but in itself a program folder, ie \ Program Files \ PIGEON \

Rep: (1156)
qip = Animated \ _define.ini

Sorry for offtopic, but there will be flood if you do not explain.
Setting an ini file is made only to use one pack for several clients.
In order to PIGEON! were smiles put to any folder all emoticons, with appropriate configuration files, which, depending on the type of smiles may be different.
In kvip ones, in other inlyukse Miranda other identity.

Once again, sorry for offtopic.

Rep: (442)
Here's the "Big Koloboks" 49 pieces with _define, but not lightweight ... (Like I had someone)

Attached files

Attached filebig_kolobok.rar(306.59 KB)

Well, it decided to put your betta pack (vga) ... try to write reviews (in PM), Prop / ogayte Che thread to develop, and if you like, and will not give up on the plus sign: wink_kind:.
In the archives of two pack - for qip and pigeon (one white, the other with dark borders, for each client meets the requirements ...)
Total until 13, I draw very hard mouse ...
Cat thank you for the advice :)

M
Added + kot2629

Attached files

Attached filerokr_smiles.rar(307.75 KB)

Post has been editedSenator - 22.08.08, 14:42

Rep: (8)
A skill smiles in Kipke not read = (

M
What emoticons, specifically? We describe the problem in detail.

Post has been editeddboris - 24.08.08, 13:55

Attached Image
This screenshot Smiley.

And brand new:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedrokr - 09.10.10, 23:43

Rep: (8)
And can make someone else pack with standard non-animated smileys that come with the Dude? It is advisable to VGA!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.12.20, 09:37