> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Reigns: Her Majesty | [Simulator] continuation of palace intrigues
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 143 ] ** [72,59%]
Good [ 40 ] ** [20,3%]
Average [ 7 ] ** [3,55%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,51%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [3,05%]
Total votes: 197

Rep: (15291)
Reigns: Her Majesty
Version: 1 B23
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:28.11.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Continuation of successful REIGNS, where it was possible to finger the fate, just spending my finger across the screen

Description:
Reigns: Her Majesty is a revolutionary continuation of the successful game of Reigns, where you could finger, simply by spending your finger across the screen. Thanks to the cultural renaissance, a new era of knowledge and enlightenment has come in the world, but greedy and envious enemies are still building a bezon against a generous queen. Overcome and survive anyone who dreams to overthrow you and your spouse: take fair (or not very) solutions for all issues of state importance, just look left or right. Support the balance between the most powerful forces in the kingdom, use mystical items from the inventory and make your way through the increasingly thick debris of political and personal relationships that affect your dynasty.

New kingdom, new experiences: Your royal decrees and unpredictable subjects of subjects affect both the time spent on the throne and the future of your dynasty. Carefully weigh everything in advance before you do not always have reasonable political requirements and emotional petitions of the Eccentric inhabitants of the Kingdom to maintain the most powerful forces in the country in equilibrium.

Mystical inventory: Find and improve five special items in the new sample inventory. Use powerful items to characters cards and open new, special turns of an increasingly difficult story of your kingdom.

Royal Tests: Reach the goals set in front of you at the beginning of the board of each queen. Unlock new sets of cards and new directions that will allow you to turn the course of the dynasty history.

Nerial and Friends: Reigns: Her Majesty - a game created by the joint efforts of François Alliot (Design / Programming), Arnaud De Bock (Artistic Performance), Jim Guthrie (Music) and Leigh Alexander.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devolver.reigns2.

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version 1 Build 23: Reigns: Her Majesty (Post Enote174 # 79544229)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Useful

Past versions

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 29.12.18, 19:08
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (327)
The original was chic! Distinity!

Rep: (710)
Definitely better first part. Committed to passage.

Rep: (590)
Hurray, she came out. The first part was good, now it is necessary to queue the second)

Rep: (175)
Nobody dug off, why do you need a bone?
Found. Under the spoiler.
P.s.And what about the garden?
Also figured out. I still tupil, however.
My dangled
Sacred bone in order to pass the test of the church. Until I personally checked. In the course of the game infa was found.
The clock should be given a lady there when she asks them to take to look and fix it. And then in a labyrinth to go this.

Post has been editedXokkeucT128 - 07.12.17, 11:50

Rep: (217)
As in the original, die here is as simple: D

* Chebyrashka73 For me, on the contrary, it's more difficult to die in this part than in the first part.

Rep: (217)
* AnimeDroid_Chan Well, xs, I waved somewhere and hung me: rofl:

Post has been editedChebyrashka73 - 07.12.17, 15:41

Rep: (40)
I can't live 10 years old. It is difficult for me to imagine Cho was in the last part

Grave92 @ 7.12.17, 16:01*
I can't live
20-30 live stably. Record 42. There is not too difficult in principle. More task is the brain. In most cases, I do not understand how to go to them, since for some it is necessary to the subject at the right time and the right place)

* grave92 Easy, the main thing about thinking about the consequences of elections. I reached old age.

Rep: (0)
How to get a labyrinth?

Rep: (710)
Grave92 @ 7.12.17, 17:01*
10 I can't live
When you turn the map, the circles are marked with that this choice appears. On the PC in this regard, it was even easier, it was written by a specific number as far as it would rise / decrease.

Rep: (50)
* leonus2156 In the first part, on a mobile, it was necessary to get some kind of perk and then also showed.
Gee at a meeting with the mother of all things first thought Khan phone came))

Rep: (0)
How to get a labyrinth? 5 minutes I already go, but I did not find anything.

Rep: (9)
I can not say that the game was better. Even glitches from the first game were transferred to this. Although I like it. New cards, do not know what it does, and even see the game from the Queen's prospects too interesting.

Rep: (211)
Kakieto Bremen Musicians on Screens

Rep: (1)
Xokkeuct128 @ 07.12.2017, 07:07*
Nobody dug off, why do you need a bone?
Found. Under the spoiler.
P.s.And what about the garden?
Also figured out. I still tupil, however.
My dangled
When I give a clock to repair, I can not give, either the option "what you do" either "hands away." How did you achieve repair?

Pelmenish @ 8.12.17, 20:27*
How did you achieve repair?
There, it seems of Kupchikha will talk about them, and the option in actions one "remove the hands from them", and the second "What are you doing?" (It seems such). At this moment and should be given. She will suggest us to fix them, for which we agree.

Post has been editedXokkeucT128 - 09.12.17, 05:42

Rep: (50)
* Yung_Serch, xs ... in my randomno. I will meet me Lisa Grila under the sign of cancer, I found a monument under this sign in a labyrinth. Then the eclipse began and the mother began to broadcast

Post has been editedLord-valington - 09.12.17, 08:52

Rep: (1)
Xokkeuct128 @ 08.12.2017, 20:47*
There, it seems of Kupchikha will talk about them, and the option in actions one "remove the hands from them", and the second "What are you doing?" (It seems such). At this moment and should be given. She will suggest us to fix them, for which we agree.

Got! We must give them from the inventory! * Why am I so stupid *

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 13:29