GU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g - Discussion | [Various car brands] Car and Android device

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

A machine : Different car brands
Specifications
Model evb3561sv_ct_66_m0
Android build ID: YT35XX
System: Android 6.0M Car Edition
Hardware platform: according to the manufacturer MT3561T 4С…ARM Cortex A53, @ 1.5GHz, the frequency of the fact 1.44GHz, Board YT3519
In fact on the chip MT3561S
RAM: 2Gb
Internal memory: 32Gb
LCD Display: 1024x600
Multitouch support
GPU: Mali-T720 8x600MHZ
BT: BT4.0
wifi: 2.4 G / 5G dual band
Microphone: built-in, it is possible to connect an external
Radio chip: NXP6851
GPS chip: with Glonass support
Amplifier: ST7850MOS (50WX4 + 1)

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the viscera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
At the moment there are different revisions of the board GU, version 1.2, 1.5, 1.51, firmware for these devicesare notinterchangeable.
For firmware, you need to format the USB flash drive 8-16gb in Windows, to the standard cluster size by clicking the right mouse button.
Throw on the flash drive archive. In the Car Settings application menu>System Info and click update.
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.2 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170801
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.51 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170925
Firmware for board version 1.5 (YT3518CH)3518C_full_evb3561sv_w_65_m0-ota-20181108_HIFI.zip. 20190110 20190412
FirmwareMCU V1.5
Firmware 1.2for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.51 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool, if your device has been rendered, take the user from firmware 1.2
Another firmware v1.51for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.5 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled. (YT3518CH)

FAQ
The password for the hardware settings menu is 8888 (Car Setting Application>Factory Setting)
Setting up the buttons on the steering wheel application Car Setting, the left menu scrolls, select the setting buttons on the steering wheel and customize.
Screen calibration: Press with five fingers, then follow the signs, the next step is the setting of the touch buttons.
Engineering menu in the phone * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Switch GU to ADB mode, dial in the phone * # * # 5678 # and select the type of device
Install ROOT. Another installation option ROOT

>Pinout connectors
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 04.05.19, 10:39
Reason for editing: Added firmware for version 1.5

Rep: (2)
In the continuation of the analysis of this board. Does anyone have a full pinout of white connectors? Or at least all the connectors?

Information appeared on the existence of revision 1.0. Firmware from 1.2 leads to the launch of stock applications 30 minutes after the application is launched.

White shoe
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Posted 03/21/2018, 2:17 PM:

White shoe
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (14)
Hike me hereAttached Image

Post has been editedkrosikk - 26.03.18, 23:17

Hike, yes, except that the board revision is written on the board itself, most likely 1.5. So either disassemble or try to install from 1.2 and if it does not rise (it will give an error), it means exactly 1.5, although who knows)) maybe the Chinese have riveted revisions.

in the next topic pictures
post # 2166.
Can you tell me how to make the sound of the media by default less than 8 points, turn off the power, while for the night, by default the volume is at 8, the radio starts very loudly.

* krosikk
Carsends which is with gear, the left menu is wagged there, choose the sound settings and set what would be loaded with the sound that was before shutdown or fixed at the level you want.

* Artem_dc,
Sound settings are knocked down when the ignition is turned off (I already changed the wires with yellow and red places) ... in the engineering menu, temporarily, I cut the volume levels.
After turning off the ignition, the mafon eats 0.5A for another 20 seconds, then it seems to be cut off, there is nothing to measure the current below 0.3A.

Post has been editedkrosikk - 27.03.18, 11:00

Rep: (5)
Krosikk @ 03/27/18, 10:09*
mafon eats another 0.5 seconds 0.5A, then, it seems to be cut off, there is nothing to measure the current below 0.3A.

The most interesting thing is that the real-time clock is reset. And after switching on for about a minute and a half, they are picked up, either via the Internet or via GPS.

Or you do not fly time?

* Jwh
Time flies. Apparently, the device turns off completely. Interestingly, running applications remain, and the sound is reset.

The people, there is the navi icon, when you click, nothing happens, in the settings of set.car, in the navigation point, the Googl map is fixed and can not be removed from there, not replaced by another application?

* krosikk And what's the point? Install any application and drag its icon to the main screen. I could assign it to one of the firmwares, but I still did not understand why.

* Artem_dc, pure interest, there is an option, but nothing can be done with it.
I assigned the mode button, but it switches between the radio and the workstation, but how can I switch between running applications not through the screen?

People, anyone can share the contents of the file AudioParamOptions.xmt (/>system>etc>audio_param)?

* krosikk
Today I will try to get it, is this folder available in a regular file manager?

* Artem_dc,
Through es the conductor is visible, I did not look at the staff.

* krosikk
In general, I disassembled the firmware with some kind of script, there you can get any files if that.

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 03.04.18, 10:36

* Artem_dc,
mafon in the car, looked at the contents of the file, did not understand something, I wanted to compare. The volume on my radio is lame - when you start the radio application, graphically displays the level, for example 2, the one that was when turned off, but the actual volume is equal to 8. Slightly reduce to 1 or increase the volume to 3 - it starts working accordingly to these and other levels .... some kind of shit.

Post has been editedkrosikk - 03.04.18, 11:27

* krosikk
On the firmware that is now installed, the same garbage, this happens until the device is fully loaded. But if you put in the settings so that the volume at boot would be the same as when turned off, everything seems to be normal. And what is your firmware and revision of the device?

yt3519 -ver1.51PCB 2017.05.18 on the board.
and в„–45 post in this thread.

Later I will reset all settings and try to pull the firmware.

Post has been editedkrosikk - 03.04.18, 12:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19, 04:37