GU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g - Discussion | [Various car brands] Car and Android device

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

A machine : Different car brands
Specifications
Model evb3561sv_ct_66_m0
Android build ID: YT35XX
System: Android 6.0M Car Edition
Hardware platform: according to the manufacturer MT3561T 4С…ARM Cortex A53, @ 1.5GHz, the frequency of the fact 1.44GHz, Board YT3519
In fact on the chip MT3561S
RAM: 2Gb
Internal memory: 32Gb
LCD Display: 1024x600
Multitouch support
GPU: Mali-T720 8x600MHZ
BT: BT4.0
wifi: 2.4 G / 5G dual band
Microphone: built-in, it is possible to connect an external
Radio chip: NXP6851
GPS chip: with Glonass support
Amplifier: ST7850MOS (50WX4 + 1)

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the viscera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
At the moment there are different revisions of the board GU, version 1.2, 1.5, 1.51, firmware for these devicesare notinterchangeable.
For firmware, you need to format the USB flash drive 8-16gb in Windows, to the standard cluster size by clicking the right mouse button.
Throw on the flash drive archive. In the Car Settings application menu>System Info and click update.
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.2 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170801
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.51 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170925
Firmware for board version 1.5 (YT3518CH)3518C_full_evb3561sv_w_65_m0-ota-20181108_HIFI.zip. 20190110 20190412
FirmwareMCU V1.5
Firmware 1.2for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.51 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool, if your device has been rendered, take the user from firmware 1.2
Another firmware v1.51for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.5 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled. (YT3518CH)

FAQ
The password for the hardware settings menu is 8888 (Car Setting Application>Factory Setting)
Setting up the buttons on the steering wheel application Car Setting, the left menu scrolls, select the setting buttons on the steering wheel and customize.
Screen calibration: Press with five fingers, then follow the signs, the next step is the setting of the touch buttons.
Engineering menu in the phone * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Switch GU to ADB mode, dial in the phone * # * # 5678 # and select the type of device
Install ROOT. Another installation option ROOT

>Pinout connectors
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 04.05.19, 10:39
Reason for editing: Added firmware for version 1.5

Rep: (14)
* Enotius,
No, red is not the one. See the pictures in the cap, click on them, zoom in and see everything.
Do you have any wires at all?

Rep: (0)
* krosikk Well, why not? It works ...))) I understand that the one I highlighted in red is there a camera, right? And I need the one that is left upper, right?

* Enotius,
In the extension cord, the usual simka, big.
I do not use, yet, because on an Ineta mobile phone, and paying another 500 rubles is not high, while I think what to do.

Posted 02/28/2019 5:52 PM:

* Enotius,
Yes, the top left is long, there is a sim.

* krosikk yeah ok I have such a connector, only tulips are on it - there is no extension for SIM card.

* Enotius,
Saved the Chinese)))

* krosikk But on the antenna the question is - are they different for 4G and for wi-fi? And then from the old routers lying around a few pieces ...

Rep: (4)
* Enotius,
in the largest connector A, but where the wires are connected is not indicated as the slot is optional (although in your case both the slot and the antennas should be included) Mini sim. Antenna as pictured SMA connector.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Old Man-Hottabych, if I correctly understood the pictures in the cap, then A9-A15 under the sim, it seems ...

* Enotius,
Antennas are different, but I will work.

Rep: (4)
* Enotius,
7/9/11/13

Attached images
Attached Image

* Old Man-Hottabych, thank.
* krosikk thank.

It remains to be seen when such an adapter is dug out))) Or at least the wire itself with a connector for this ... Quick googling did not lead to a positive result.

Post has been editedEnotius - 28.02.19, 18:34

checked the modem. internal slot is sim1. works.

Colleagues, and here's another question - how can you turn off the display of the frame in reverse when moving in reverse? And then one from the camera is visible, and the second from the head ... I did not find something in the settings. Looking bad?

Rep: (6)
* Enotius,
This is in the hardware settings menu - 8888 (Car Setting App>Factory Setting>reversing settings>backing track Settings>backing track clearence)

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 06.03.19, 16:29

How can I turn off the automatic inclusion of data transfer, when turning on the radio? Atoms constantly have to turn off the data transfer after each trip

Rep: (13)
Artem_dc @ 04/09/18 16:47*
The Flash Tool will help you to connect the device.

I connected the head unit to the computer via a male-to-male USB cable, but nothing happened. The computer did not detect the head unit

Post has been editedngochoangimsat - 09.03.19, 18:18

* ngochoangimsat,
It is necessary to read the instructions in the relevant topic on the sp flash tool, there the device is somehow temporarily determined when the program is running ... it is necessary to read more shortly, I do not remember the nuances anymore.

* ngochoangimsat , connects as a smartphone. The back cover is unscrewed, under it you will find the connector.

Rep: (23)
Hello. There is such a device as in the photo. Tell me, is there an update for it? And a question about the CarWebGuru launcher. When playing music and returning to the home screen, the music shuts up. The author of the launcher, after several recommendations that did not help, said that the problem is in the permissions of the background processes, and he said to ask in the topic GU. Faced anyone with a similar problem? thank

Attached images
Attached Image

Artem_dc @ 03/06/19 16:21*
Car Setting application>Factory Setting>reversing settings>backing track Settings>backing track clearence

I don't have "reversing Settings" ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:38