GU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g - Discussion | [Various car brands] Car and Android device

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGU Android 6.0 64bit with 4G / LTE MT3561T A53 DDR: 2g Flash: 32g
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

A machine : Different car brands
Specifications
Model evb3561sv_ct_66_m0
Android build ID: YT35XX
System: Android 6.0M Car Edition
Hardware platform: according to the manufacturer MT3561T 4С…ARM Cortex A53, @ 1.5GHz, the frequency of the fact 1.44GHz, Board YT3519
In fact on the chip MT3561S
RAM: 2Gb
Internal memory: 32Gb
LCD Display: 1024x600
Multitouch support
GPU: Mali-T720 8x600MHZ
BT: BT4.0
wifi: 2.4 G / 5G dual band
Microphone: built-in, it is possible to connect an external
Radio chip: NXP6851
GPS chip: with Glonass support
Amplifier: ST7850MOS (50WX4 + 1)

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the viscera
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
At the moment there are different revisions of the board GU, version 1.2, 1.5, 1.51, firmware for these devicesare notinterchangeable.
For firmware, you need to format the USB flash drive 8-16gb in Windows, to the standard cluster size by clicking the right mouse button.
Throw on the flash drive archive. In the Car Settings application menu>System Info and click update.
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.2 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170801
Latest actual firmware for board version 1.51 full_evb3561sv_ct_66_m0-ota-20170925
Firmware for board version 1.5 (YT3518CH)3518C_full_evb3561sv_w_65_m0-ota-20181108_HIFI.zip. 20190110 20190412
FirmwareMCU V1.5
Firmware 1.2for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.51 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool, if your device has been rendered, take the user from firmware 1.2
Another firmware v1.51for the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled.
V1.5 firmwarefor the SP Flash tool if your device has been scrolled. (YT3518CH)

FAQ
The password for the hardware settings menu is 8888 (Car Setting Application>Factory Setting)
Setting up the buttons on the steering wheel application Car Setting, the left menu scrolls, select the setting buttons on the steering wheel and customize.
Screen calibration: Press with five fingers, then follow the signs, the next step is the setting of the touch buttons.
Engineering menu in the phone * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Switch GU to ADB mode, dial in the phone * # * # 5678 # and select the type of device
Install ROOT. Another installation option ROOT

>Pinout connectors
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 04.05.19, 10:39
Reason for editing: Added firmware for version 1.5

Rep: (2)
* Artem_dc such a picture goes no further.

Attached images
Attached Image

* dtyr
Once tried to roll the firmware?
All the files for the firmware have been selected?
With me, 3 people know that this method did and everything is ok. Maybe you had enough power, or something else.

Here is my screen, one to one device like yours.

Attached Image

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 26.01.18, 11:50

* Artem_dc,
I am by no means trying to say that everything is bad and they are trying to deceive me here. I believe that the firmware is working.
But with my "unit" did not work.

The firmware rolled 4 times or more, in the hope that something crookedly rolled.
Power does not affect the firmware process in any way, since We are flashing a completely disconnected device (or am I wrong?).
Of course, after selecting a file, I did not remove any checkmarks.

* dtyr
What is the version of SP Flash? What is in the folder by reference?
Settings are there?
Attached Image

SP Flash Tool is in the root without Russian characters?
When the firmware is installed, what status does it show? What is everything uploaded?

You could not hurt any trains? I had 3 times detached loops, but the truth of this result did not seem to be.

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 26.01.18, 12:23

* Artem_dc,
SP Flash from the caps.
Attached Image

There are such settings.
Put a tick without a battery, did not give sense.
Changed the speeddesync pictures gone butstill hanging.
Attached Image

Lay in not in the root, with spaces without Russian characters.
When downloaded wrote that everything is OK.
Attached Image

Format is not necessary?

Post has been editeddtyr - 26.01.18, 13:00

dtyr @ 01.26.18, 12:23*
Format is not necessary?

I did not format.

* dtyr
I think you need to ask what happened, and what to do next in this topic.SP Flash Tool
In that topic it says that there should not be any spaces in the way, try to the root, and the name of the folder without spaces.

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 26.01.18, 13:26

* alex156alex Check out their SP Flash Tool firmware!

* Artem_dc my fee

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* dtyr
Yes, you have a V1.5 board, I have 1.2
Now it turns out to either ask for backup from the SP Flash Tool from* alex156alex , or ask for the firmware from the manufacturer.

Backup there is no balalaika not on hand I ask for the firmware, I sent it again beaten.

[Attachment = "12039098: 2018012 ... 0636_1_.jpg"] It seems that we have different firmware if I am not mistaken. In my there is RAMDISK2 in lice I do not see it.

* alex156alex
Ask him for the firmware under the SP Flash Tool, you have a trial for a photo with taobao firmware specifically for revision 1.5. So the problem should be fixed.

* alex156alex , if it does not, somehow remove the firmware, please do. Well, gut as it should (

TRY like everything is normalhttps://yadi.sk/d/ncKs_g1k3RqKUD

* alex156alex
I still do not understand what you gave, it does not look like the SP Flash Tool firmware, and I don’t bother with the standard method because the firmware isn’t signed at least, and the name willn’t fix it

* alex156alex really * Artem_dc, right
This firmware for automatic installation. But the SP Flash Tool cannot understand it, unfortunately.

Instructions on how to backup firmware using the SP Flash Toolin the cap of this topic.
"# 1 Instructions for creating a full backup ROM phone. Make sure to do before the firmware!"
Clause 1.2 "Creating a Rom-backup without user data (outdated, but suitable for the MT65xx platform)"

Post has been editeddtyr - 31.01.18, 00:13

* dtyr
I found a pack that the Chinese have long been given, but I did not pay attention to it.
I think you should try rolling it.https://yadi.sk/d/QRoO-TCx3S3m3W
By the name of the archive it is for the version of the board 1.5

Post has been editedArtem_dc - 29.11.18, 18:39
Reason for editing: link replacement

* Artem_dc,
This file is in the topic header. I already watched it. This is clearly not a firmware, the weight in it is only 54kB.

* dtyr
I guess I was mistaken link, tryhttps://yadi.sk/d/QRoO-TCx3S3m3W

Posted 02/03/2018 00:34:

More Chinese have made a root, I think in the near future there will be a more complete infahttps: //www.mobile01.c...hp? f = 519 & t = 5242173 & p = 2

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 4:36