Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 410
Check in: 27.06.15
LeRee Le3

DiscussionOukitel K6
PictureOukitel K6
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware

ATTENTION!!! Read necessarily !!!
I'm on the forum for the first time, where do I start?
- You must first read the rules sectionAndroid devicesandresource rulessavagemessiahzine.com
- I learned the rules, everything is clear, how to behave in the subject?
- If you have a question, first of all you need to read the topic header and use the search on the topic, perhaps a detailed answer to your question has already been given. Gratitude on the forum is usually expressed by increasing the reputation of the user who helped you. If you do not have enough posts, you can raise the user's reputation through the complaint button. Also, if you find a particular post useful, you can raise the reputation of the post. If he violates the rules of the forum and is offtopic, you can lower the rating of the post, in the future it will be considered by the curator of the topic or moderator. It is also necessary to hide the pictures under the spoiler.
How to hide pictures under the spoiler?
- Detailed instructions.Remember, images that are not cleaned under the spoiler are deleted without warning.
I noticed offtopic in the subject or want to make suggestions, suggestions on the topic, who should I contact?
- For all questions of the topic, please contact the curator at QMS.
I have wishes / complaints to the developers of the firmware or questions to the manufacturer, where should I go?
- At the forum there is an official representative of the companyOukitel Mobile. For general questions, you can refer to it, or write in the subject.Oukitel.The representative communicates between users and developers of the smartphone.
Specifications
Screen:6.0 inches, Full HD + capacitive, multi-touch support (10 simultaneous touches). The resolution is 2160x1080 pixels. 18: 9 format. In-cell IPS technology, 16 million. 24 bit colors. Screen with 2.5D protected glass and oleophobic coating. Screen surface area: 76.97%.
CPU:MediaTek MT6763V / V 8 cores 64 bits Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 4x1.51GHz; 4x2.0 GHz (2 clusters), minimum frequency: 338 MHz. Technologies CorePilot 4.0, EnergySmart Screen, Imagiq, MiraVision. 16 nm process technology FinFET Compact from TSMC.
Graphics processor:Mali-G71MP2 2-core 64-bit graphics chip, clocked at 530-700 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1, 3.2, DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™
RAM:6 GB LPDDR4X with a clock frequency of 1500 MHz
Built-in memory:64 GB eMMC 5.1, microSD slot up to 256GB (compatible with SDHC and SDXC)
Front-camera:8MP module Hynix Hi-846 CMOS BSI-2 (backside illumination-2). Interpolation up to 13MP. Aperture f / 2.4, 80 °. The maximum resolution of the photo: 3264x2448. Video: 640x480-30 fps + 2MP (with interpolation up to 8MP), LED flash.
Main camera:16PM aperture f / 2.8 Samsung S5K3P3SX (with interpolation up to 21MP) + 2MP (with interpolation up to 8MP), phase autofocus (PDAF), LED flash, 4x digital zoom. Maximum photo resolution: 5312x3984. Video: 1920x1080. Shooting modes: video, beautiful face, blur (like bokeh), mono, panorama, PRO.
Communications:Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz); Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR (A2DP / HID / PB / AP), FM radio.
Networks:LTE Cat.6 modem; Cat.7 (DL) / 13 (UL), with low power consumption (Low Power Design).
Download data at speeds up to 300 Mb / s and return up to 150 Mb / s. Support Dual 4G LTE DSDS with Dual VoLTE / ViLTE. TAS 2.0 technology for better network signal reception.
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Band 2/3/5/8)
WCDMA: 900/2100 (Band 1/8)
4G LTE: Band 1/3/7/8/20
LTE TDD: Band 38/39/40/41
SIM card slot:Support for two nanoSIM-cards (Dual SIM Dual Standby) 1 radio module. Slot operation mode: nanoSIM + nanoSIM / nanoSIM + microSD.
Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, Glonass.
Sensors:proximity sensor, accessibility, fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, NFC, geomagnetic sensor, compass.
Event Indicator:there is a multi-color LED (3 colors).
Multimedia:1 multimedia speaker.
Connectors:USB 2.0 Tupa C (slightly recessed into the case)
Battery:6300mAh lithium polymer, not removable. The minimum possible capacity is 6000 mAh. Fast charging technology 5V-3A. Battery Manufacturer -BAK Technology
Weight:270g
Dimensions:158.7х76.3х10.4mm
Degree of protection:IP64 (6-device is dustproof, dust penetration is completely absent; 4 - protection against water spraying, spraying water in any direction to the device will not have a harmful effect on the device)
Operating system:Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Body:Glossy plastic. Aluminum frame. Colors: black, blue.
Equipment:smartphone, USB Type C cable, 5V-3A charger, silicone case, instruction manual, simcard tray removal clip, USB Type C-3.5mm headphone adapter, protective film, OTG cable.
Additionally:Imagiq 2.0 processing algorithm to improve image quality in low light conditions. Auxiliary cameras for better light capture. OTG with the ability to charge other devices. MiraVision support. Support for multiple gestures. Software unlock smartphone using the front camera (Face ID). Contactless payment using the NFC module. VR support (gyroscope availability). 3 days without recharging in the mode of average use. One-hand mode. The number of points in ANTUTU: about 55000-62000.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
FAQ on the smartphone
I have problems paying with Google Pay (formerly Android Pay), what should I do?
- For unexplained reasons, the GooglePAY payment service on our smartphone is periodically disconnected, this may happen unexpectedly, the reasons are not explained. Also unknown is the period of recovery of the payment application. It is recommended to use third-party payment services,more here.
Payment systems and their configuration / activation.
Antivirus detects a threat in the system application BeautySnap, (Android.HiddenAds.251.origin) what to do?
- This is a built-in system application, you can delete it if you have root rights, or disable it. To do this, go to Settings- Applications- 3 points from above — show system processes- We are looking for the BeautySnap application- Disable. Disabling the application does not affect the operation of the system.
When the phone is locked, payment is made via NFC, why?
- Answerfrom Google's Android Pay developers
During the conversation, the interlocutor complains that he hears an echo, what to do?
- The problem is in the complete case, it partially closes the opening of the microphone, you need to tightly put on the cover so that it does not close the microphone, or use this advice:HERE
The volume of media dynamics is too high, how to fix it?
- ByThisinstructions
How to fix the sound in the headphones?
- ByThisinstructions
How to turn off the vibration when answering a call?
- ByThisinstructions
How to properly configure the fingerprint scanner for better recognition?
- Thoroughly wash your hands or fingers, wipe the scanner with an alcohol-containing wipe, wipe dry, make sure that the registered finger is not wet, we register 1 finger 3 times at different angles. After that, the scanner will recognize the finger without problems, but we must remember that it can react badly to wet fingers.
Smartphone hangs, how to reset, if the battery is not removable?
- It is necessary to press and hold the power button (seconds 10) the device will reboot.
I need details about the battery life of the smartphone.
- Official manufacturer data:
- talk time: up to 46 hours
- listening to MP3: up to 48 hours
- View online video: up to 11 hours
- Standby time: up to 368 hours.
- WEB surfing 4G: up to 12 hours.
I bought a spare USB Type-C cable, but it doesn’t fit in the smartphone slot, why?
- The connector is slightly recessed into the case, so you need a cable with an elongated type-c connector, see spoiler accessories and spare parts.
The Face ID function is buggy or not working, what should I do?
- The smartphone uses face recognition via the front camera; a photo is registered. To fix the face, you need to change the language of the smartphone to English. Next, we register the face in good light. After that, the function works fine, you can change the language to the desired one. Since unlocking is done on a registered face photo, if you put on a hat or grow a beard, the unlock function may not work.
Problems and Solutions
Useful
Additional Information
The smartphone was officially launched at the end of 2017. Shipment of the first batch since January 2018.

ATTENTION:
GOOGLE PAY WORK RESTORED ON v29 FIRMWARE FROM 05/12/2018- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO UPDATE

Topics Curator:CLOCC

Post has been editedclocc - 29.05.18, 13:20
Reason for editing: v29
Amizon1000
Message#2
06.12.17, 18:17
*#*#___#*#*
[offline]

Messages 410
LeRee Le3

Greenelefant @ 12/06/2017, 17:21*
Where did you get the size of the battery and especially the price?)) From the ceiling? if it is a model with the letter K, then there will be at least 5,000 flies a battery, if not 6,000, based on the name. And this processor + NFC can not cost 200 bucks. 300 minimum

Calmly, dear, do not worry. As information becomes available, the characteristics in the header will be corrected.

--------------------
ClubLeReeLe3
c1-u02 3/32 LOS 16 v8 Android 9.0
clocc
Message#3
07.12.17, 23:05
Guru
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2245
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

Here it is my next smartphone. A 6300 mAh battery is declared (information from the official VKontakte group). Batteries from this company correspond to the declared capacities, other characteristics are the same. I am satisfied with the quality of the K6000 +, fully meets my expectations. It remains to find out what is there with the cameras, what modules are.
Video Comparison of K6 with Iphone X
There will also be fast charging Pump Express 2.0 with a maximum current of as much as 3A. Which I would be afraid to use.

Post has been editedclocc - 07.12.17, 23:11
shuric164
Message#4
08.12.17, 13:05
sometimes online
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7184
Check in: 17.07.11

The memory there is not 6, but 4 gigabytes, (4 \ 64) this time, Oukitel's sales manager said. And the battery is six. You can fix it in the header.

Post has been editedshuric164 - 08.12.17, 13:07
greenelefant
Message#5
08.12.17, 21:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 0
Check in: 23.11.17
Asus zenfone 5

* clocc,everything is OK, official advertising confirms 6GB of RAM and 6300 mAh

Attached Image
kar1s0n
Message#6
11.12.17, 09:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Check in: 09.04.14
Jiayu G4C

I have only 2 questions: 1. Usb t-c port which version is 2.0 or 3.0?
2. And the charger in the kit supports fast charging mode 5V * 3A = 15W?

--------------------
NitrogenOS_15.08.17- XRN3P (3/32)
ATLANTIS_06.01.17- CT9X (2/32)
Software 21.0.2.34, CANv1.24- LGL (MT LUXE)
Amizon1000
Message#7
11.12.17, 17:08
*#*#___#*#*
[offline]

Messages 410
LeRee Le3

VecH @ 11.12.17, 20:12*
Where is it mentioned ?!

For example:Shop OUKITEL Online Store
Equipment
Attached Image

--------------------
ClubLeReeLe3
c1-u02 3/32 LOS 16 v8 Android 9.0
Oukitel Mobile
Message#8
13.12.17, 21:38
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 748
Check in: 04.12.15
Oukitel K10

News:12.12 OUKITEL company added the newest flagship to its official website.OUKITEL K6. The device is equipped with a processor Helio P23, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal, a 6300 mAh battery and Android 7.1 OS.K6will be the next flagship model that could be the best Christmas gift for fans of the brand.
And on the official website there is a chance to win a coupon for a 50% discount or even 100% for a purchase.OUKITEL K6

Today we disclose full specificationsOUKITEL K6:

Processor: MT6763 Cortex A53 2.0GHz, ARM Mali-G71 2700 MHz
Display: 6.0-inch display FHD + INCELL, resolution 2160 * 1080, multitouch on 5 points
Color: blue, black
Main camera: 16.0MP + 2MP, interpolation up to 21MP, LED flash
Front camera: 8.0MP + 2MP, interpolation up to 13MP, flash
Video Recording: 1080P
Memory: 6 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM, expandable up to 128 GB

Network:
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz;
4G FDD: B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20
SIM card type: 2 nano SIM or 1 nano SIM + 1 SD card;

USB port: Type-C port
Bluetooth: V4.2
Sensors: fingerprint sensor / gravity sensor (accelerometer) / proximity sensor / light sensor / gyroscope sensor / geomagnetic sensor / notification indicator / NFC
OTG: Yes
OTA: supported
FM radio: supported
Dimensions: 158.7 * 76.3 * 10.4 mm, 211.5 g
Battery: 6300 mAh, charger 5V / 3A
* A small video about the work of a new type of charger -https: //www.youtube.co...Mhc-c&feature=youtu.be

We are pleased to announce that 6 lucky winners will receive a coupon code for 50% of the price for the purchase of K6, and 1 winner will receive one freeK6. For more information on the details of the promotion, visit the official website of OUKITEL.

--------------------
Come inin our official theme; )
Before asking a questionnecessarily read the FAQ.
drjuha
Message#9
15.12.17, 15:06
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 24.01.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* Oukitel Mobile,
Tell me, will it be as warm as when charging K6000 plus, up to 50 degrees or more ?!
M
Check outRules of the resource!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.
If you mistakenly created a topic or message in the wrong section where you planned (or realized the wrong choice), do not create similar topics or messages in another section. Contact the moderator - he will transfer your topic or message to the correct section.

Post has been editedshuric164 - 15.12.17, 16:03
Oukitel Mobile
Message#10
15.12.17, 20:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 748
Oukitel K10

Tell me, will it be as warm as when charging K6000 plus, up to 50 degrees or more ?!

A different type of charger will be used here. Regarding heating - before launching such devices to the market, they are tested and heating should not be critical in order to damage the smartphone.

--------------------
clocc
Message#11
15.12.17, 23:45
Guru
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 2245
Oukitel K6

* drjuha,
The solution has long been found and actively used by many, with no problems charging with 5v2a charging, everything is written in the subject line. In K6, apparently, the voltage is stable 5v, the current strength is up to 3a, therefore the controller will not strain much and fail when choosing the voltage and converting it to the desired current. But let's see how it will be in practice, in any case, the solution from k6000 + can be applied to k6.
vbaforever
Message#12
18.12.17, 09:53
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 07.02.14
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Tell me, how does this firm outfiter relate to updates of their phones?
Does the android, your launcher update, how long and often - or does the bolt score?
specifically about K6 - will it be updated before android 8.0 and further?

Post has been editedvbaforever - 18.12.17, 09:53
Reikoraph
Message#13
18.12.17, 09:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Check in: 05.08.13
Oukitel K10

* vbaforever
95% that the eight will not. Maximum 1-2 updates after the release and all.
Personally, it suits me, I don’t see much point in updates. It is clear that the majority in this forum have a different opinion.

Post has been editedReikoraph - 18.12.17, 09:56

--------------------
Samsung A62 (3 years) =>Fly B600 (1 month, stopped switching on) =>Samsung L700 (5 years) =>Micromax A94 (8 months) =>Micromax AQ5001 (4 months) =>Micromax Q392 (one and a half years) =>Oukitel K6000 plus (from May 2017) =>Oukitel K10 (from March 1, 2018)
AWSVladimir
Message#14
18.12.17, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 05.09.08

Lsv78 @ 12/18/17, 21:02*
Just did not deal with this company

The company is normal, the phones are decent. I have K10K and K10K Max. If there was NFC in Max, then there is no need for a better phone, but it is not there, so there was an attempt to buy K6. But I’d rather buy a pancake, but now I’m sitting like a monkey in a joke, I can’t choose, buy K6 toli, buy Samsung A7 toli, but there is a 3600 battery, the only minus, but this single minus turned out to be the most critical one for me, tomorrow I will buy my wife I’ll take A7, if I’ll keep it for 15-16 hours with GPS, GPRS, blupup enabled, I’ll take it if I don’t stand it (most likely) I’ll probably buy K6. (damn, well, what prevented them from making the second slot for the second sim card, as in the Samsung? is there a place that is not enough, edrit it for the yoke).
Yes, and took phones on Ali in the official store. Premium such boxes arrived, straight soul rejoiced.
Oukitel Mobile
Message#15
19.12.17, 02:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 748
Oukitel K10

News:Waiting for the start of the official global sale of our new items.OUKITEL K6We present you the first "live" video of this smartphone!

Not so long ago, we already introduced you to the basic characteristics of the device, now you can see some details -https: //www.youtube.co...j07M4&feature=youtu.be

In addition to an excellent set of dual cameras, the smartphone will work on the latest MediaTek Helio P23 processor, which supports the LPDDR4X standard for RAM, 4G VoLTE / ViLTE networks, and the ultra-modern Mali-G71-MP2 graphics processor.

Also for the first time, a brand's smartphone will be equipped with NFC module, as well as the possibility of Face ID and a fingerprint scanner.

So this novelty from the “K” series will get a capacious 6300mAh rechargeable battery and a “fast” and safe charger for 5V / 3A.

The latest technology of processing the glass screen and body parts, FHD + 6 inch screen, which, due to the applied aspect ratio of 18: 9, will be the same size as the 5.5 inch “regular” screens, Android 7.1. right out of the box and support the most popular 4G frequencies.

Well, another good news, or rather three: 1 freeK6for one participant, 6 smartphones with a 50% discount and the opportunity to receive a discount of $ 70, all details on the special page of the Promotion on the official website

--------------------
clocc
Message#16
19.12.17, 14:58
Guru
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 2245
Oukitel K6

, gorilla glass or plastic glass

If the manufacturer does not mention the name of the glass, most likely this is the Japanese Asahi Glass Dragontrail, its difference from the gorilla is less raging in the media. Regular fiberglass is put only in the cheapest phones that do not use OGS technology.
Oukitel Mobile
Message#17
23.12.17, 23:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 748
Oukitel K10

News:25 start official pre-sales of the new smartphoneOUKITEL K6!
The first smartphone on the Helio P23, the first smartphone with NFC, Face ID, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, a 6300 mAh battery and fast charging 5V / 3A, 6 inch FHD + display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, 4 cameras.

Something about the work of the NFC module in this video -https: //www.youtube.co...eM1Sk&feature=youtu.be

Do not forget to take part in the action -http://www.oukitel.com/activity/activity-41.htmland get the opportunity to buy a novelty for $ 199.99 - only 3000 devices will be available at the start at this price. Authorized store participating in a global pre - saleBanggood.

--------------------
shuric164
Message#18
24.12.17, 01:50
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

Oukitel Mobile @ 12/23/17, 23:31*
Something about the work of NFC
But we do not know what nfc is. You talk about it as if it were some kind of know-how. For you it may be ... for us, this is already an everyday necessity. And the phone without nfc I personally do not consider the acquisition.
shuric164
Message#19
24.12.17, 11:52
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

I now need to take the device with NFC
In our stores, they are a dime a dozen. Including 12-14 thousand.
NNightmare @ 12.24.17, 7:10*
caused the back cover in the first seconds - uneven! In the middle part clearly bulges, below
Not understood? Do they cover irregularities with the presence of nfc? So what? : blink:

Posted 12/24/2017 11:55:

so everyone's business - he needs contactless payment or not.
You did not understand. I am not against the device with nfc, but very FOR. But selling a device and exposing nfc, as a kind of breakthrough, is arrogance. Now on the contrary, there should be no devices without nfc in the category more than 10 thousand

Post has been editedshuric164 - 24.12.17, 11:56
shuric164
Message#20
24.12.17, 12:09
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

* McLarenAT,
No, it is for these parameters have not yet seen. Such to our market has not yet reached. As well, and this device: D
If someone who ordered it receives it before February 23, I will be surprised: P
clocc
Message#21
24.12.17, 15:31
Guru
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 2245
Oukitel K6

* shuric164,
In St. Petersburg, nfc is sluggishly gaining momentum, yes, you can pay in stores, no problem, but there is no official support for travel tickets (you can’t see the number of trips and put money), nfc readers just appear in the subway, so for me nfc is just coming.

296 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 14:37