> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 India - Buy | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (595)
PurchaseXiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 India
PictureXiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (China), Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (India)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

Where to buy: on Aliexpress
Announcement 12/07/2017, the beginning of sales - 12/12/2017.
The official price is 999 and 1299 yuan ($ 151 and $ 196)
The price after the announcement was $ 215 to 3/32. The price at 08.12 is $ 179 and $ 239, at 13.12 it is $ 163 and $ 220
--------------------------------------------------------
Stores on AliExpress (start of sales 12/12/17, from Global ROM - 12/01/18):
Eternal team the shop on the forum a lot of complaints, despite the good rating on Ali
3/32 4/64 , global version: 3/32 4/64
Fantacy technology
3/32 4/64 , global version: 3/32 3/32 4/64
Hong Kong Goldway
Mi Global Store The seller has many complaints that they do not send anything
3/32 4/64
Tonke digital store
3/32 4/64
Xiaomi Mi Store (not to be confused with the Mi Global Store - just such a logo)
3/32 3/32 4/64 , global version: 3/32 4/64
Xiaomi Online Store
Xiaomi Retail Store
3/32 4/64
Xiaomi Dreami Store
3/32 4/64
Xiaomi MC Store
global version: 3/32 4/64

Other shops
Geekbuying

Gearbest 3/32 4/64 , global version:3/32 4/64

Lightinthebox 3/32 4/64

Prices in Russia (Y.Market)
3/32 4/64

Official Xiaomi stores in Russia and the CIS

Reviews of stores and sellers
Useful information

For those who buy a phone in their city - check the firmware version. If it is not Global 9.2.3.0/9.2.6.0 (NEGMIEK) or not China 9.2.3.0 (NEGCNEK), refrain from buying! Version 9.2.0.2 - categorically DO NOT take! Remember that there is only one official store - mi-shop.com/ru/, the rest of the phones are being brought from China, or from the same Ali, often with “crooked” firmware. If you still decide to take another version, ask the seller to update it with you to 9.2.6.0. If the phone is updated - then take it (in most cases, it will turn out "brick")

If you just need a phone so that the firmware is updated regularly and / or you don’t want to contact the firmware at all, you need to buy the Global Version of the phone. In sectionUseful information everything is written about the differences

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 31.01.19, 20:12
Reason for editing: How to protect yourself from such problems as "This device is Locked"

Rep: (16)
After 2-3 weeks, waiting for the firmware or the global model of the phone already?

Rep: (28)
Firmware

Rep: (2)
andrei bmw @ 13.12.2017, 14:04*
Mi Global Store unsubscribed that there globalki, waiting for her in 2-3 weeks. Come have games on the color of the price.

I asked them whether to send immediately, but the Chinese ask, or 2-3 weeks to wait, but Nakata Global ... My answer is obvious)

Rep: (28)
* nakidko,
One to one.

nakidko @ 13.12.17, 14:28*
My answer is obvious

Come on, I do not

Rep: (26)
* DenH8k, just the other day should roll out firmware known Russian-speaking team. In view of the delivery and 3 days to unlock and there is more or less straight arms, in my opinion, the answer is also obvious.

Rep: (0)
Hey. And when we start selling? Can anyone know? I see no reason right now to order from China. It will not have time before the new year. If only Rossiykogo warehouse. Maybe, who knows? The Chinese have something tormaznuli. 11.11 was promised to start selling. And now the long swing. Many customers have lost.

Post has been editeddeep100000 - 13.12.17, 16:35

* deep100000,
But Valentine's day have time to February 23 and March 8 the more

Post has been editedDenH8k - 13.12.17, 16:34

If laid in February, what sense to order now? In early January, the price can still fall, will be with globalkoy, there is an option to pay local huckster n thousands and not wait for snail mail, etc.

I just do not understand one. So much getting ready for the premiere and the guys are ready.

* Sneaksie,
All right now to order it makes no sense at all. A local huckster can pay as you like ...

Posted on 13.12.2017 19:00:

* deep100000,
Well Well you are so, you had better prepare the

it is not I, but Xiaomei soap mylili. So long rolling out five. And I've been waiting all. Two months ago, the wife of the phone broke. I had to take my daughter the phone, and push it until the load. Still sulking. : Lol:

Rep: (2997)
Notification is not required at all?
If ordered now, later it will be possible to roll globalku? Will released a global version of the different fillings from the current version?

Rep: (9)
The Chinese told me that in three weeks will put the global miui with Russian and ota ... so after ng the idea can take redmi 5 plus ... now he is 12 kopecks ... I mean the version of 4/64 and the Chinese say through three days can send, but without Russian

shagaliev97 @ 13.12.17, 19:13*
If ordered now, later it will be possible to roll globalku? Will released a global version of the different fillings from the current version?

Nakata will be possible, but the frequency of 4G band 20, which will be in the global phone version of it in the Chinese version does not appear.

Rep: (2997)
* Sneaksie,
As I understand it, it would be better to wait still globalku simple?

Post has been editedshagaliev97 - 13.12.17, 19:35

It depends on how fast you want to get the phone. The frequency is not so very critical, for example, in Gray online stores in Russia, tend to sell stitched Chinese, global sold in large networks at a much higher official price. On the example of Nout 4, IMHO buy global is much more favorable to Ali (will be thousands on 5 cheaper, no less), and the difference in the value of the Chinese Ali and baryg may not be as large (Chinese laptop 4 stands now in the capital less than 10k).

The new price of 130 euros would be strange ... what is it

Rep: (423)
Also added a table zhdunov !;)

I hope all of us will come quickly and preferably without marriage. : Coldly:

Rep: (23)
Tell me, please, there are those who ordered the smart to the Czech Republic,or maybe there are those who have had experience in the principle, order the smartphone with Ali in the Czech Republic? (Can be personal, would be very grateful, google find info, but perhaps it is already out of date, and I want to ask around a real person)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 21:28