Irbis NB116 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5, 1,44 GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (12)
Irbis nb 116 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5, 1,44 GHz | 4GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Specifications Irbis NB116

Display: TFT IPS, 11,6 ", 1920x1080, 190 ppi

Processor: quad-core Intel Atom x5, 1,44 GHz

Graphics accelerator: IntelВ® HD Graphics

Operating system: Windows 10 Home

RAM: 4 GB

Built-in memory: 32 GB

Memory card support: microSDHC, up to 32GB

Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE

Webcam: 2 MP

Sensors: accelerometer

Battery: 8000 mAh, Li-Ion, nonremovable

Dimensions: mm 277h190h16,7

Weight: 1186 grams

Good screen, but the coating plastic.
It works correctly with a memory card of 64 GB, while the maximum amount is specified 32.
The battery holds an average of three to four hours
This device is very weakly holds the Wi-Fi signal. Perhaps the problem lies in a metal housing.
Rather controversial transformer.

additional information
NB116 model is a laptop form factor, which is able to open the lid at 360 degrees. It works under the new full Windows 10, equipped with a quad-core processor from Intel and a capacious battery, allowing to spend six hours away from an outlet.

BIOS, drivers, firmware instructions

Accelerating device and other pranks

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedMamont576 - 02.05.19, 17:25

Rep: (4)
abugray @ 20.03.19, 19:08*
They are exactly the same and guzzle exactly the same work. Sit 2019 32 bit crazy, a lot of modern software for 32-bit is no longer available.

So a man a year ago, wrote, in 2018: D And yes, the 32-bit RAM consumption is really much less. Another thing is that for some other driver Vendian find FIG.
And so in general I've got an old laptop - Pentium M, 2GB. It, of course, it is 32 bits. True, Lubuntu, 16.04. So that all the necessary software (taking into account the performance of iron) there. And NB116 also make sense to put some Steam personally I do not see much. Although there 4GB, so I have all the same 64-bit worth (I prefer to have an identical version of the OS servers).

Rep: (50)
Mamont576 @ 28.02.19, 09:23*
Browser and view movies, still doing paperwork. All the more he does not know how

I wrote a post in the subject line of the ecliptic to accelerate device.
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion (Post lerron # 83862073)
In fact, I was doing it all on our trance ...

* lerron , Add a hat.

Mamont576 @ 29.03.19, 11:43*
add a hat

Then a reference to the theme of the same apparatus.
VOYO Vbook V3 - Discussion (Post burnway # 53216596)
or here -
DIGMA CITI E200 - Discussion (Post wsc76 # 67112781)
And a lot of useful information in these topics! ;)

UPD /... on election disable gestures touchpad solution only, while maintaining operation of the combinations on the keyboard:
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (Post lerron # 88851769)

UPD /... Drivers:
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (Post lerron # 90050016)

UPD ... Replacing soldered drive eMMC:
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (Post lerron # 84459000)

UPD /... Saving resources eMMC flash soldered using ramdisk:
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (lerron # 86191265 Post)
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (lerron # 86200252 Post)

NEW! ... Installing Linux on a memory card or an external flehu with Windows preservation. At the same time there will be resource flow soldered flash eMMC
Irbis NB116 - Discussion (Post lerron # 94358540)

Post has been editedlerron - 03.04.20, 14:41
Reason for editing: updated

* lerron ,: rofl:

Rep: (1)
Edge brake which is set chrome cheerful thing was, K-meleon try ... until 1809 all the rules, 10 gigs clean there at constant upgrade.

Post has been edited_odyssey_ - 31.03.19, 12:34
Reason for editing: 1

Mamont576 @ 29.03.19, 11:43*
lerron, add a hat

I made a presentation in a parallel theme of fleshki- replacement
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion (Post lerron # 84434611)
lifted up his
photo mat. payment
Attached Image
I figured out the name of our flash chip: KLMBG4WEBC-B031, pohozhe-
https: //www.samsung.co.../emmc/KLMBG4WEBD-B031/
so
https: //www.samsung.co...amsung_eMMC_2013-0.pdf
it is clear that the name of the same chip at 64GB - KLMCG8WEBC B031.

Finally xubuntu gets in our irbis ok and everything works out of the box. Screen tearing is stopped after installing Comptonhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dzMGglGGg

* ironway116 ,
Just Ubuntu also stands up, even without tearing, but the screen has to nepravelno displayed in the terminal correct

Rep: (68)
* ironway116, and wrong is like?

* x86d0cent, * LWJGLRobot, You have a chance choose the resolution touchscreen To enable its support in the next version of Linux? The advantages of this option:

1. The number of required movements to launch touchscreen starting with Ubuntu 19.10 popping fall to the firmware file.
2. In the driver Silead you can specify not only the maximum but the minimum position, thus providing a more accurate job touchscreen.
3. The driver Silead fuzz, you can specify an option to smooth the reported touch screen coordinates. For example: draw a vertical, horizontal, diagonal lines in Paint in Windows, try the same thing in the Gnome Paint for Linux. The difference, you see, is achieved due to the fact that vindovyh driver takes into account the fact that the reported coordinates are inaccurate touchscreen and smoothes them.
4. If the Home button below the screen is not a separate device, as part of the touch screen, the driver Silead it can work.

An example of how this process takes place intheme for Irbis TW36.

Post has been editedRussianNeuroMancer - 01.06.19, 22:30

* RussianNeuroMancer Vertically in portrait rather than landscape format

* ironway116, while turning nouta screen rotates too, I understand correctly? With only 90% with respect to the correct position.

* RussianNeuroMancer , Yes exactly

* ironway116, this fixable If you have time and desire, you can do it. Strange moments in the process, I will explain.

On the issue of resource soldered flash.
After 5.5 minutes of playing video on youtube is counted recorded on the disk C: \ amount of data per day in a recording forecast, etc.-and the mouse pointer
browser Edge
Attached Image

in Cent Browser Version 3.7.2.33 (Official Build) (64 bit) (portable) (Chromium 70.0.3538.110), running and caching on your SD card
Attached Image

Red underlined estimated time of drive life in this mode.
Month-clock viewing online video browser caching on drive C: \ can kill soldered chip EMMC, and the replacement is very expensive!
Price question about:this + this.

Description tut- utilityhttp://www.ssdready.com/ssdready-ru/

Post has been editedlerron - 19.06.19, 12:09
Reason for edit: found a replacement price

lerron @ 15.06.19, 00:11*
can kill soldered chip

I did the first paragraph of this post:
RAMdisk, virtual partition in the computer's memory (Post znznznz # 34897008)
launch and configuration of Primo Ramdisk Server Edition (in detail)
Made of operatives 700MB NTFS drive, threw him Cent Browser4 portable, until normal flight.
Youtube plows and caches in the ramdisk.

Rep: (0)
Comrades, recently bought myself this device, and want to put it on the Linux, can someone throw installation algorithm? Rummaged through a few forums, but until the end and could not understand (

Rep: (11)
smart4x @ 18.06.19, 19:59*
Comrades, recently bought myself this device, and want to put it on the Linux, can someone throw installation algorithm? Rummaged through a few forums, but until the end and could not understand (

Perhaps there is a problem with wood, it had the idea, though at the NB112, but after reading topics on the subject, he changed his mind.

Post has been editedIrbis a - 19.06.19, 11:32

* Irbis a , Just want to hurry it worked, and Windows direct guzzles resources

18 Install Ubuntu as Windows gobbled up all the memory and work has never worked.

The first problem was disconnects every few seconds the screen, but I'll fix it. But the sound is not so far. I tried the method proposed several pages back - to no avail. Work, of course, possible, but not on vacation to take, as there is no sound, this is useless brick.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 5:36