Interview Camcorder from Canon EOS 650D

Rep: (2)
Good morning!

There is a Canon EOS 650D camera, with a dead lens, which went to the whale by default.

The task is to take a camera for tripod placement and shooting video interviews (shooting 1-2 people from 1-3 meters), mostly indoors.

The question is what lens to take for this task?
Which microphone would you recommend?
What kind of tripod is better suited for mounting it + can I put in / attach a type of vestment such as a power bank?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Rep: (26)
* XTYJIX,
You probably found the answers to the questions, but still look at v-dslr for example.

Rep: (2)
* Aleksandr-1 , I was advised by the Canon EF-S 24mm f / 2.8 STM lens

Rep: (3)
I used the Nikonovsky film half-tone during the interview, the effect is super, but it is manual. any shift - the picture is fuzzy
but the effect is worth it

Rep: (0)
* mishina.olala

"Poltosa" is with autofocus and a stabilizer, also Nikon
if you shoot yourself especially important

Rep: (91)
24 2.8 will do.
You can’t take off a meter and a half on a crop, there you need to go 3 meters away altogether.
Microphone - take the on-camera "gun" if you shoot seriously.
In principle, a tripod is anywhere in the price range from 3-5 thousand, the main thing is to check that it does not hang under the weight of the camera and that the head rotates without jerking and does not creak.

Rep: (3)
* frol-aleksan

I’ll add that it’s better not to skimp on the mick, I wanted money and as a result the microphone just didn’t record anything .. 700r down the drain: D

Rep: (-4)
Frol-Aleksan @ 07/12/18, 11:16*
I’ll add that it’s better not to skimp on the mick, I wanted money and as a result the microphone just didn’t record anything .. 700 rubles to the wind

esthete.
I kind of changed the gun for a loop only because the voice rustily conveys.
and for 700r just do xs what
they take on an invoice
buttonhole and voice recorder and then reduce (homeless option)
and the gun is more for action. but again it all depends on the result you want to get.

Rep: (-4)
any zoom
+ buttonholes
in general, as indicated, it depends on your invoice - but the guns are poor in terms of sound
I had a top ricot from kind and a buttonhole from them. the difference I would say 3 times in the direction of the buttonhole.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 12:26