> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

OnePlus 5T - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.01 "

Rep: (2207)
Accessories forOneplus 5t
PictureOnePlus 5T, A5010
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Glasses and films
-
Bumpers and covers
Chargers, cables and adapters
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 08.05.18, 18:07
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (8)
brought Chewie
glass
Stuck perfectly right, flanked by the all-clear, see that how a couple of days.
Glass from nilkin unfortunately disappointed, but there is a great oleofobka, but in all places is shorter and does not cover density, plus litter wildly unrealistic on the sides, as the original Carbon likes to collect dust and dirt

Post has been editedOldinn - 18.03.19, 19:30
Reason for editing:

Rep: (9)
* Oldinn How you kleite that you ideally sits? 3 I tried to glue the glass (one of them is the most Chewie) and the voduha bubbles do not expel, they constantly appear around the edges. Day 3-4, and again no.

Rep: (58)
* Evgeny200088,
Too, everything is perfect! Stuck for 4 glasses! I have 2 phones! Slightly scratched-all, me! Really do not like even the micro scratches! Do you at one and the same place bubbles? Just the same glass glued to his wife on a note 4x-perfect! But her brother four times changed! And in one place does not stick! 100% touch which is defective! Maybe you do the same?

Rep: (9)
* Stalker-7x No, in different places. Chewie not stick in the bottom left corner. such glass
https://m.olx.ua/obyav...5-5t-6-6t-IDzL9fy.html
unstuck in the upper left. I can certainly rukozhop. Tired, we had to go to the film Chewie. She liked it, but afraid to drop the phone, with the glass somehow less likely to break. Here I think can again Chewie order to try ...

Post has been editedEvgeny200088 - 18.03.19, 22:49

Rep: (58)
* Evgeny200088,
I take all the time Maxim! Prior to that, he took his father Valera! Price 130 but I take on 99 (but it is necessary to speak about the towels and tape) forgets to put sometimes!https://www.olx.ua/oby...neplus-6t-IDzvIeV.html

Rep: (0)
Guys, there is a problem. Bought euro Dhu link from the cap. With the first type, everything was fine, fast charging is working and everything is OK. But then I noticed that the 79% it stops charging at all. In the settings you wrote "connected, can not be charged." What could be the problem?

Rep: (5)
On the other recharges all ok?

Phone 5t. The original carbon fiber bumper and original glass. I removed the bumper and a little ofigel. Posharpannaya upper part of the housing. I expect that in a large cutout for the camera and flash on the back bumper fell into the mud and began to scratch the body. Who it was? Advise what some other cover glass and at the same time, a year later, the original has a crack, but keeps

* st84dr I have as well, but more extensive. Wooden bumper. Glass Chui

Rep: (5)
st84dr @ 22.03.19, 21:34*
Advise what else

Covers all the case, especially if you do not remove or clean. Phone is the thing that you wear all the time with him, with scratches and minor damages impossible to fight

Rep: (494)
* st84dr , * Geniusmax , Or the original nilkin Sandpiper Sandpiper (mood). Year-to-use. The back cover is like new, no scratches. It's not in their cases, and in elementary hygiene.

Post has been editedNTV - 23.03.19, 07:13

Rep: (20)
* st84dr , Buy a cover, which is present on the inner side slightly fleecy fabric, much like in the original silicone (red). Grits are not afraid.
P.S. The machine is white, described your problem without watching. True rented, brush, wipe, a couple of times a week: D Status of the new year has not changed.
Yes, on a white coat and, fundamentally, more.

* NTV , Phones, cars, and all the other things I've always clean and such a nature. So I do not need to move for hygiene

st84dr @ 23.03.19, 1:34*
I removed the bumper and a little ofigel. Posharpannaya upper part of the housing. I expect that in a large cutout for the camera and flash on the back bumper fell into the mud and began to scratch the body. Who it was?
how long you did not remove the bumper? I take off and wipe the phone a day for sure. Once a week, alcohol treatment is required. Since April last year, the unit is always in the bumper (sandstone came before the phone). The back cover is like new.
Plastic bumper. If nilkin sits like a glove, the sandstone slightly backlash. Ranked by dnego dust will certainly abrasive.
Then, the phone, according to epidemiologists, the chief, along with a computer mouse, a peddler infections. And frequent cause reinfection (this is when you pop onto the exact same infection several times in a row).
For hygiene you personally, I "do not move". Just make your own conclusions.

Post has been editedNTV - 23.03.19, 13:52

* NTV , Well, I'm not talking about the fact that the phone is outside somehow Kotz. Again, the phone is always clean and in proper form. So I think that about infection here is not appropriate to talk. And every day to wash your phone, it is overrun. And it is better to wrap in cellophane, take it into the hands of rubber gloves, judging logic

Rep: (4)
* ADAxsiS,
not at all the covers, so for all you need to speak. Onyx and bacon sit very tight for the year any scratches. After removing the apparatus clean. I wipe the machine, when I shall take, before putting on the cover, from the fact that in his hand and held it prints a little left. A rented rarely, when I boot.
* st84dr, these cases and advise. Excellent protection, sit tight, no scuffs over the year. On the hydrogel film from Chui.

Post has been editednemo4366 - 23.03.19, 14:30

* NTV, joke? Every day, wash your phone? Q'eqchi.

* st84dr , * Geniusmax , Well, then, my friends, we should not blame the mirror ...

* GeniusMax, not a joke. Companion serious soup says

* NTV , A relative samsung c8 at Snape. For the year nirazu not removed cover. And ceto caseback ideal.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 00:37