Sony WF-1000X - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (6)
Sony WF-1000X - Discussion
Sony WF-1000X
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Description
Sony WF-1000X made in popular format in-ear monitor unconnected wires. Furthermore the absence of the cable, Sony WF-1000X surprising presence of digital noise reduction, whereby cut off all the undesirable when listening to sounds. For the safety of moving to Sony WF-1000X has a surround mode, whereby hear what is happening around you. Sony WF-1000X equipped with 6 mm dome type speaker with a sampling frequency of 44.1 kHz. Frequency from Sony WF-1000X wide and ranges from 20 to 20,000 Hz. Complete with Sony WF-1000X comes with a built-in battery case, whereby the total playback time of up to 9 hours.
D Specifications
  • Brand: SONY
  • Model: WH-1000X
  • Dust and moisture protection: Not
  • ingress protection standard: Not
  • Built-in voice assistant: Google Assistant
  • Acoustic design: gated
  • Purpose: For phone
  • Supported audio coding system: AAC, SBC, aptX, LDAC
  • wired connection interface: mini-jack (3.5mm)
  • The presence of the headset: Yes
  • Bowls of headphones: oval
  • Foldable: Yes
  • Mount Type: headband
  • Working time on one charge: 8 ocloc'k
  • Charging time: 3.5 hours
  • Standby time: 15 hours
  • Connection Type: Wireless
  • Talk time: 3 hours
  • Headphones Type: Full-size
  • Support for voice assistants: Google Assistant
  • An active noise reduction: Yes
  • Compatible with eco-smart home system: Not
  • Additionally: NFC, Quick charge
  • Support HI-RES Audio: Yes
  • The number of simultaneous Bluetooth-connections: One
  • Bluetooth version: 5.0
  • Supports Bluetooth profiles: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
  • The presence of the volume control: Not
  • Minimum reproducible frequency: 20 Hz
  • Maximum reproducible frequency: 20 kHz
  • Signal to noise ratio: 104 dB
  • Emitter Type: Dynamic
  • Net weight): 0.017 kg
  • Country of registration of the brand: Japan
  • Material embouchure: Silicone
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
( Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (0)
But I did not notice the delay on YouTube. Update installed, but the right ear periodically falls off.

All the same, there is a delay

Rep: (1)
Hello,

I suffered a lot of trouble, I, apparently, a great original: blush:, lost Charging Case :-(
Now in my arms offigennye earplugs) Here it is, the noise reduction function, how it works!

Komrad, I'll just suggestions, can anyone have the opposite problem, please contact)

* egorka464 ,

Question gentlemen, I think to take these headphones, but a very important moment as they work when connected to a computer and phone at the same time. Who ever connect them to a computer with skype 3cx and mobile phone simultaneously. Can we consider them truly versatile handheld device?

Acquired data headphones today. First impressions.
Immediately flew upgrade to 1.0.7 (I understand this is the last).
Sound on YouTube delayed for half a second. (Android 8.1)
The sound is clear (to this was Sony SBH-80 is very similar).
The right ear sometimes falls off for 0.3 seconds.
I rode the subway and bus, from shumodava expected a little more treble crushes, but low enough to be heard aloud (experience with shumodava do not have). Squelch low noise, it is better to turn off in a quiet environment, is currently ..

I would like to compare with Bose SoundSport Free.

Post has been editedazute2000 - 25.02.18, 13:51

Rep: (17)
* azute2000,

but what is there to compare - yuzal bose soundsport wireless, judging by all the English-language reviews - free wireless, and the sound of twins, respectively sleepers and next to them is not worth the sound quality (compared to the forehead and subject bose soundsport wireless)

the only plus Sony - insulation and squelch
Oh, and the price at the moment

Rep: (7)
* Cob14-88 Then bose soundsport wireless wired, if you are looking for a form factor, you have Sony wi-1000x longer to come to compare

Collar - terribly uncomfortable thing on a daily basis my usage

Hello!
I have a strange thing with these headphones. Connect them to the MacBook Pro 15 (the Mid 2014), and when listening to music through aytyuns heard constant banging (as of overload), and on different artists and different equalizer settings, and the same story with YouTube. But when listening to music via sony x compact \ iphone 5s crack only in the "priority stable compound" sony headphones Connect application, when the same mode "sound quality priority" crackling disappears and the sound is excellent. If you listen to music through a MacBook Pro in the "sound quality priority" crack anyway ... there is also a crackle in Guitar pro (midi !!) and when working in Logic with midi \ wav. Who knows what's up?

P.s .: C Sound lag in the video annoying thing, damn it, for such little money ... For watching movies via the phone solved the problem of putting in VLC audio delay "-1100 ms".

Net_storm @ 19.02.18, 12:38*
Komrad, I'll just suggestions, can anyone have the opposite problem, please contact)

I have another problem like 2 days and realized - not mine. Plans to sell. Before there were Sony SBH80, sound very similar IMHO, and without shumodava and with wire around the neck and you can live ..

Rep: (87)
* Cob14-88,
Bose ie an order of magnitude better?
I want to take the test ... that's Sony or Bose Do not Know
The last thing it tried SBH54 ... just quiet ... no sound
Apparently it all
Who compared the live data model unsubscribe
Ayrpodsy in the examples are given inappropriately - yuzal year will suffice: thank_you:

Rep: (7)
* maclex Write that wireless Bose sound a little better, but there is no shumpodava

* maclex I a friend who tried my Sony also said that they are quiet. That's just I do not understand this claim. You are on a volume listening to music?

* Aleha1234,
* HalfDeadUa,
I just do not need it ... shumopodav main volume of the bass and treble
Palyubasu but all of them have to pull an equalizer, PowerAmp well deal with it on Andryusha
At Agios nepomnyu ... with apple jumped enough
And the fact that all the original sound sparingly this fact. What ayrpodsy that b & o other
And Sony and Bose were great ... everything is for sale, ears, sweat and sound almost identical
But here it wanted to twist again
Sure would make both active and not only the right but oh well
All good: thank_you:

Rep: (144)
Chose in the store between them, Beoplay E8 and gear iconx 2018. Regarding Sony - ears were fine, button control - is a plus, in my opinion. The application can be to tune the sound, the sound he liked me. At this pluses of all, a horrible case, the delay in the video, how many did not include denoising \ disconnected - the difference is not noticed at all, may be unable to store prochustvovat this point, but in this case, a squelch nafig not needed. Beoplay as a whole were the best in all respects - by the sound of functionality, generally kayfovo case, leather, full magnetic, very small, with drawstring. But I have one ear they held rather weak and eventually fall off with time. Although very much. As a result, I took iconX as a compromise (and cheaper they Beoplay 2 times). Sony also proved to be the worst option for me.

Post has been editedHosten - 03.03.18, 01:32

Rep: (4)
Jun182 @ 26.02.18, 21:55*
I have a strange thing with these headphones. Connect them to the MacBook Pro 15 (the Mid 2014), and when listening to music through aytyuns heard constant banging (as of overload), and on different artists and different equalizer settings, and the same story with YouTube. But when listening to music via sony x compact \ iphone 5s crack only in the "priority stable compound" sony headphones Connect application, when the same mode "sound quality priority" crackling disappears and the sound is excellent. If you listen to music through a MacBook Pro in the "sound quality priority" crack anyway ... there is also a crackle in Guitar pro (midi !!) and when working in Logic with midi \ wav. Who knows what's up?

Most likely the problem is the codec used. Through the phone he apparently uses the default SBS and no phones in those codecs. Try to connect to what some Samsung. When the "quality of priority," the codec is installed on the AAS. And MacBook apparently does not switch to this codec ... Perhaps warranty case

* Aleha1234,
I'm always on the level of 8-9, listen and even add custom equalizer to shake PowerAmp for example
I deliver results to be close to great. And the answer - get
But here for myself, I concluded, on the first place of this plan is worth a rarity headset SonyEricsson MW600 (the sound simply gorgeous, but with a fright then I sold), then go Ayrpods
Recently twisted Sony SBH54 ... neproshlo and 15 minutes as I had packed and put them sold, having lost 10 euros. And I forgot. They no volume - and nothing even undrawn ...
Therefore, she went to inquire about the new choice
Sony double on reviews from Amazon and many are dissatisfied with the volume
I think as long as the choice is BOSE

Rep: (6)
In two days time to use to discover that the best sound can be obtained if all nafig pootklyuchat (clearaudio, other uluchshayzery, squelch and surround sound), and choose the correct nozzle. Then the volume suddenly becomes all the frequencies fair, and even the bass a little chubby.
Then left earpiece died :( - stopped charging.
The truth is, I bought them, we can say, with hand on the cheap - for 100 bucks.
Who needs,hereDo not take.
I took MDR-EX750BT, happy as an elephant - the volume even higher than my needs. The sound is rich and right out of the box.

Post has been editedCe3apyc - 05.03.18, 20:34

* playmaker1704,

The MacBook requires some dancing with a tambourine - but you can turn even aptx (mac os support)

I do not remember the name of the utility

Swinging with the developer section Apple site

And you can put mode "force aac" or "force aptx" - when you connect a compatible device will vkolochen correct codec

Tests with wh 1000x m2
With the included aptx even delay sound on YouTube not) prelest

Hosten @ 03.03.18, 00:56*
bose soundsport wireless

Can you tell us how your Gear IconX? I think to buy, but the branch on the 4pda scares that horror ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 17:26