Bluetooth headphones with microphone and active noise cancellation

Device characteristics
Weight: 6.8 g
NFC: yes
Battery charging time: 1.5 hours
Battery operation (continuous): 9 hours
Bluetooth: 4.1

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Rep: (6)
I use two weeks, until everything suits. There is a problem with the right ear .. Also, while it’s not clear with the battery, I didn’t live on one charge for more than 2 hours, but the manual says that the battery will keep as it should

Prilitelo update 1.07, the problem with the right ear is gone)

Rep: (0)
Good evening ! I can not install update 1.0.7 via iphone. Immediately lost connection with headphones. Has anyone dealt with this problem?

Rep: (51)
I have a device with active noise cancellation for the first time and I can’t figure out how not to switch the buttons on the left earpiece or pick the application I still hear all the voices and noise that I'm doing wrong?

Rep: (2)
Try this
http: //helpguide.sony...ents/TP0001514179.html
http: //helpguide.sony...ents/TP0001514192.html

good day ! With the update handled. I join the issue of noise reduction. How to understand that it works? When activated, the background noise in the headphones appears. With the "ambient sound" mode, the noise of cars is heard and the voices of people. Only if they are close. I tried the intercity bus. The sound of the engine is audible. And when switching modes, nothing changes. Now I can not understand, to return to the factory settings or not? Can I expect too much noise reduction?

Can I expect too much noise reduction?

You want too much. It works and is generally not bad
I have such a question, who won the lag sound when watching a video? It is impossible to watch the same YouTube

* iRomaT80 They have an official response on the site. `` Due to the characteristics of wireless technologies (the need to compress audio data for transmission and decompression after reception), playback in headphones takes a little delay compared to the sound of the sound on the sending device, so when using them to watch videos or games, the image and sound can be not synchronized``. And if you connect only the left earpiece, the delay disappears.

* rty66 By the way, why the characteristics indicate that 9 hours of 'continuous' work? And not 3 hours continuous and 6 extra hours in a case?

Now I’m facing a choice of wireless headphones, so far the Sony WF-1000X is the most sane, upset the delay in video, can anyone tell me what other options to pay attention to? (music will be from iPhone X, video at home with mac mini) Thanks in advance.

* Vetochkin44 , necessarily inserted? To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please refer to the section: Selection and Comparison.

Post has been editedAleha1234 - 27.12.17, 13:30
Reason for editing: Did not convey the main idea

Aleha1234 @ 12/27/2017, 12:54*
* rty66 By the way, why the characteristics indicate that 9 hours of 'continuous' work? And not 3 hours continuous and 6 extra hours in a case?

This is not a question for me) as stated in the official characteristics, apparently the next marketing move

I do not understand! How to understand when they are discharged, the value of the diodes on the headphones and on the case, and how this cover works, explain who knows

Rep: (2)
AlexeySpecExpert
Use this guide if you have any problems or questions.
http: //helpguide.sony...1000x/v1/ru/index.html

AlexeySpecExpert @ 01/05/18, 17:18*
I do not understand! How to understand when they are discharged, the value of the diodes on the headphones and on the case, and how this cover works, explain who knows

Like charging. Opened the contact, the headphones turned on. The charge is specified in the application and when you turn on the voice speaks of the current battery charge!

Regarding the delay of sound when watching a video player Kodi + Google pixel c, the delay in sound when watching a movie is minimal (almost none) you can watch. Youtube did not check.

* shevg77 please share how you solved the problem?

Rep: (14)
Hello
that's what I think over the acquisition of sabzh
I will use with iphone
airpods are not satisfied with the lack of sound insulation (headphones are needed for the metro), and they don’t hold at all in my ears, I solve this problem with silicone earpods, but with airpods this trick doesn’t work, they don’t fit into the case))

actually the question to the owners - everywhere there is information about 3 hours
And if you completely turn off the noise? I suspect that the work time should increase one and a half times (by analogy with 1000xm2)
Can anyone use this mode? please share

the sound quality is also interesting - probably overheard more or less decent "gags" wireless, except for the very budgetary Chinese options, everywhere their nuances, most of all went by the sound of bose soundsport wireless, but there is the same problem with sound insulation as in airpods
In the wired version, the sound of earpods is less or less (well, they are actually free - complete ones) and old monster turbine
Do you think the subject will be more interesting?

and about latency in the video
I have 1000xm2 - there is a delay, of course, very scanty, but it appears only in YouTube
in the native ios player (watching videos taken from the camera and movies from the home collection) the delay is visible and audible only if you look for it and wait) there is practically no it at all, which, of course, pleased, because when you started YouTube you wanted to cry from the wild rasinhrona
what is interesting - on the Mac with the forced inclusion of aptx (not even aptx low latency), there is no delay on YouTube either, but with aptx turned off there is)
so - judging by the youtube reviews, the sabzh delay in the youtube on ios is simply wilder, stronger than the 1000xm2
Who is the thread that can potest the subject in their native ayos player?
thanks in advance for the answers
Sorry for such a sheet of text)

In general, they gave me yesterday on dr these ears) they play quietly, even at maximum volume, they work for 3 hours (already discharged 1 time). Made well, but there is a delay in the video and it is palpable. For 3 hours of use, the right earpiece fell off 8-10 times for a split second. He talked as a headset, they say you hear me wonderfully. After a week or two, you can already write in more detail)

By the way) I wanted to use it in conjunction with mac mini (late 2012) and the computer does not see them) is a fiasco in general

But I did not notice the delay on YouTube. Update installed, but the right ear periodically falls off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 04:29