Visual Studio 2015 UWP

Rep: (167)
Hello.
I have a problem with UWP and Visual Studio 2015 Pro. I create a UWP application in Visual C ++, and in it I simply send an http request to the server. The code is compiled, but when the application starts it falls and throws an error: Can not activate the application for the Windows Store

I looked for similar solutions in Google, the Microsoft forum and on Stackoverflow, but they did not help me. I tried and reinstalled VS, and tested for the VS 2017 Community, and deleted, reinstalled the application, and cleaned / re-created the project, changed the developer mode, developer license, all these methods did not help me.

Console applications with the same code normally send a request and work

Configuration: Windows 10 x64, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Pro

This is what is displayed in the Output window:
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ntdll.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ kernel32.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ KernelBase.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ combase.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ rpcrt4.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ bcryptprimitives.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25547.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ vccorlib140d_app.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ oleaut32.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ msvcp_win.dll". Symbols loaded.
"App5.exe" (Win32). Loaded "C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25547.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ msvcp140d_app.dll". Symbols loaded.
The thread 0x2420 ended with the code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).
The thread 0x2a78 ended with the code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).
The program "[9564] App5.exe" ended with the code -1073741515 (0xc0000135) 'The dependent DLL file was not found'.

Dependency Walker shows such errors:
Attached Image

Tell me where to dig, and which packages are these libraries? Thank.

I understand that there is not stackoverflow here, however, I didn’t receive a response that solved the problem.

Post has been editedGrand_lemon - 02.12.17, 20:01

Rep: (139)
Here it is written:

Grand_leMon @ 02.12.17, 19:58*
'Dependent DLL file not found'

Look at the output of the compiler, what kind of warnings there are about missing dependencies - maybe, which one it suggests.

Rep: (496)
Most likely, the point is not in dependencies (VS will take care of this on its own), but in the missing pictures or the wrong manifest. At least I’m ready to put a dollar against a cent on it.

The only thing I want to notice (not without malice) is a comrade* Grand_leMon, that, before declaring the task of porting "wildebeest" of a compiler, it would be nice to start with standard tools;)

Rep: (167)
sensboston @ 12/03/2017, 08:06*
before you declare the task of porting "wildebeest" -shnogo compiler

“Declare” and “ask a question to a more experienced one” are completely different things, don't you think? Moreover, it was a personal question, like an idea, and this does not apply to this topic :)
I switched to C ++ from another language, and at the moment I do not have the necessary skills to solve the problem myself.
And shoals with "standard tools" can be at everyone, regardless of experience.

Posted 12/03/2017 10:37:

DkmS @ ​​12/03/2017, 02:34*
Here it is written:

Look at the output of the compiler, what kind of warnings there are about missing dependencies - maybe, which one it suggests.

I don’t think it’s there, because the missing dlls are described in dependency walker, it seems to me that they are in some kind of package that needs to be screwed to the project, only in which one ...

Post has been editedGrand_lemon - 03.12.17, 10:38

Rep: (863)
Grand_leMon @ 12/02/2017, 19:58*

Dependencies are nonsense, the license of the developer is issued for a month or something, I do not remember exactly. And the real one is like $ 20 a month or once for a Windows store. This is a license issue. It is better to make a regular application, and when you have already filled in the store, you can buy a license

Click the Next button to go to the Payment section.

Individual Developer Account
The cost is approximately $ 19 (one-time registration fee, the exact cost depends on the currency in the country or region under consideration)
Accelerated Account Verification Procedure

Company account
Cost - approximately US $ 99 (one-time registration fee, the exact cost depends on the country or region)

Enter data to pay a one-time registration fee. If you have a promotional code that covers the cost of registration, you can enter it here. Otherwise, provide your credit card details (or PayPal account in supported countries). Please note that the use of prepaid credit cards for making this purchase is not allowed. When finished, click Next to go to the Check screen.

https: //docs.microsoft…wp/get-started/sign-up

https: //docs.microsoft...get-started/get-set-up

Post has been editedroman313 - 08.03.19, 14:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 15:53