> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 5T | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2060)
Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 5T
PictureOnePlus 5T, A5010

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | OnePlus 5T - Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolegusss - 11.01.18, 14:43
Reason for editing: Added a link to the topic in the navigator. Firmware

Rep: (3)
Friends, how much battery does it hold? During a night of inactivity, how many percent does the charge go?

My battery runs out very quickly, it took 12% per night. For a day, I used it minimally, the taxi took 5%, and the display as much as 17%. The backlight is somewhere around 10-15%. 4G network, wifi off. As a result, the charge is 38%
Attached Image

Post has been editedSirius.11 - 02.12.17, 17:00

Rep: (40)
* Sirius.11 ,
How many hours did the screen work? Percentage does not understand.

Leha1372 @ 02.12.17, 18:02*
How many hours did the screen work? Percentage does not understand.
4 hours approximately
Attached Image

Post has been editedSirius.11 - 02.12.17, 17:07

Rep: (153)
* eranidze , the manufacturer promises the same, thanks to software optimization. We'll see.

Rep: (11)
For the day of use, 6.5 hours of the screen came out, the Waffle was turned on for 10 hours, the online game was 4.5 hours, in the evening 30 percent remained, if I do not forget today I will post screenshots.
So far, something like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMassDNM - 03.12.17, 23:24
Reason for editing: Screenshots

Rep: (1)
* MassDNM , 8 hours of screen, for me it's just gorgeous! My 1 + 1 4.5 hours barely falls short at 10-15% brightness ...

Rep: (11)
* MdMaXaM , also moved from 1 + 1, there is no joy of chapel

Rep: (1964)
M
We are going toPersonal experience

* MassDNM But the big screen should eat more ... but how do you like the screen? Not too long? How do textures in games look normal?

Rep: (0)
I use the second day, the battery holds better than five. I am very pleased with the screen and autonomy 5T, the phone is fire

* Sirius.11 , from one in the morning until 9:30 it took 4 percent. All notifications came

Rep: (2)
Vatsap eats 10% per night, on average 2000 messages arrive per night.

Rep: (74)
Akum 3300 as on OnePlus 3T, but the power has become much more, the screen, percent, etc., will there be serious problems with autonomy?

Rep: (334)
Akum 3300 as on OnePlus 3T, but the power has become much more, the screen, percent, etc., will there be serious problems with autonomy?

With autonomy, just the opposite is getting better. Thanks to a more energy efficient processor. 5T holds a charge better than 3T and 5-10 percent worse than five.

Rep: (0)
I have 2 days at 6-7 hours of screen use

Happy owners of 5T, please tell me how to be the first couple of charge cycles: as before, i.e. Is it necessary to discharge to zero and then to 100% charge? And so the first couple of times. Or is it all old fables?

Post has been editedmezmerise - 28.12.17, 10:11

Rep: (334)
Mezmerise @ 12.28.17, 10:10*
Happy owners of 5T, please tell me how to be the first couple of charge cycles: as before, i.e. Is it necessary to discharge to zero and then to 100% charge? And so the first couple of times. Or is it all old fables?

In order to maximize the battery life, do not allow discharge below 10-15% and remove from charging 90-95%

After 4 hours of sleep mode, it took 10% of the charge, the phone does not fall asleep, according to the schedule, it is always in active mode. Where to dig? Can what hidden settings are there?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* Sirius.11 , My personal opinion is that this is due to an unstable network. Try to test in a place where the signal will be stable (the bar will be green), and compare. And do not forget to unsubscribe.

Post has been editedChaky_xd - 30.12.17, 05:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 20:41