A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Wireless Bluetooth Active Noise Canceling Headphones

Device characteristics
Product Features: Weight 215 g, size 178 mm (H) x157 mm (W)
User Modes: Wireless; active wire mode (connection via 3.5mm cable with active noise cancellation function), passive wire mode (connection via wire without noise cancellation functions).
Bluetooth Ver. 4.1, supported protocols: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5
Supported modes: EDR (2EV3), SCO (HV1, HV2, HV3), eSCO (EV3), sniff, secure pairing
The distance is up to 100 m. The number of paired devices is up to 8, simultaneously - 2. The pairing code is 0000. Update by air OTA: iOS and Android are supported. For more information, download the application Fiil +.
Audio Specs: Supported AAC (for iOS) / Apt-x / SBC codecs; Hybrid active noise reduction; Improved speech with two microphones: My AudioFiilter (MAF); Speaker specifications: 32 mm high precision titanium alloy block with NdFeB magnet, frequency range: 15 Hz-22 kHz (BT mode) / 10 Hz-40 kHz (wire mode). Supported sound effects: living room, theater, cinema, bass boost and treble boost.
Noise reduction: passive noise reduction: up to 98% for high frequency, active noise reduction: up to 96% for low frequencies

Technical Specifications Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery. Music / talk time: up to 33 hours (at medium volume); in standby mode: up to 48 days (ANC off); charging time 2.5 hours.
Operating temperature: 0 В° C to 50 В° C, storage temperature: -30 В° C to 70 В° C.
Language: English / Mandarin / Cantonese.
Main features: High accuracy of full compatibility of Bluetooth codecs, wired / wireless design with multiple modes. My AudioFilter, ANC, high voice quality, logo indicator light, touch control, intelligent sensor, multilingual voice reminders, folding design, multipoint connection.

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been edited-baw- - 30.11.17, 15:49

Rep: (0)
I do not try to remove, break even) when the tear will try, do not be sorry))

Rep: (199)
How all the same with the sound quality on these ears? As with the bass? Bought at the time for the grandmother Bose unimaginable 30 or 35, I do not remember, the sound does not impress, the bass was not quite the word, the sound of an empty and hollow as a drum, the sister gave the order not to upset

Rep: (18)
Who will tell what model should be ordered, looking at Umka there price from 4 to 12 thousand, and I can not figure out what is what.

* chuiko , Sofas there alone for 8 with something white like the rest what the other models

Rep: (7)
chuiko @ 19.06.18, 10:26*
Who will tell what model should be ordered, looking at Umka there price from 4 to 12 thousand, and I can not figure out what is what.

Select only the most.
The difference between the pro and diva diva just that in pro have a voice assistant, 4 GB of internal memory and media player Hi-Fi level (3d sound?).
I took FILL DIVA (noise reduction without music away from the accolades, the music is not bad).
About FIIL Wireless that does not znayu.FIIL Canviis Pro - I think this is a global Pro.
On Umka looks podrazobrali ears.
Ali

* qwestik123,
At the office site I read that their 3 modifications here and I think diva and diva pro at Amazon on the other is called, and Umka has 2 not familiar versions 4 and 6 thousand, that is 6 worth all $ 350 looks like it previous to divoy , and I think that's what's what.

Rep: (5)
Let me explain a little about the variation.
Umka on the name for the Chinese market. At the office site - for global. The following differences in the models, global names in parentheses
Fiil Wireless (they also IICON) - big headphones, cover your whole ear
Fiil Wired - the same Wireless, wired only
Fiil Diva (they also CANVIIS) - wireless headset lip with a smaller size, as if they are superimposed on the ears, and not close their (smaller diameter)
Fiil Diva Pro (They CANVIIS Pro) - This is a Diva, only further its own memory to 4 GB, as well as 3D sound function.
More details look at websitehttps://fiil.commatching names I will have.
I Fiil Diva Pro, technically they are identical Fiil CANVIIS PRO, the global application of and accepts.

Posted on 20/06/2018, 15:16:

* Titan5, about the sound - it is wonderful. These are the best headphones that I have had, they have everything. Squelch operates at 12 out of 10. They begin to hear the instruments, which compositions have not previously noticed. If you find this to be a measure - the Samsung is Adapt Sound - a feature that adjusts the sound reproduction at audible frequencies in your headphones. So in the Diva Pro hear all frequencies in this fiche invited to listen.

qwestik123 @ 20.06.18, 1:18*
On Umka looks podrazobrali ears.
Yes, before there were white and black, then only white now nor those of any other. The funny thing is that I was quite decided to buy, went to the website to order to do :) well, you may receive more, Ali is much more expensive, and FiiL Wireless I'm not sure that the same thing on a sound

Post has been editedTitan5 - 21.06.18, 09:32

Rep: (17)
But damn, unwound without charge for store :) short in November 2017 with the drag on a daily basis. Ambrashury as new. In parallel, unreal shit took Meizu HD50 for planes and trains ... ambroshury already ordered.
I advise you to take a version without a pro, because cheaper and in fact with the month of November is not much used proshnymi pieces. They really do not need nafig.

P.S. Bundle ZTE Axon 7 + Fiil Diva Pro.

I read the full thread. Lord, for these ears need a normal exhaust. If you Redmi 4x - not worth it at all even bother. Buy a cool gag for $ 2.5, and you will be happy. To these ears played need the right HI-FI. Do not think that you will take your ears cool and cheap smart and you will be happy. These ears are not exactly for redmikov. Buy a normal player and realize that the ears - a space.

Post has been editedxxxVovanxxx - 23.06.18, 01:39

Say that the better the sound Bluedio Victoru or fiil ?? Now choose and do not know what to take ??

* sannikov.kaza1971a , Dish quality is generally terrible them to buy better not to consider

Post has been editedTitan5 - 23.06.18, 16:25

I've also choose to only here between bose QuietComfort 35 II or fiil price course in 2 times, but most prefer to fiil

* Titan5 Good evening, I wanted to learn the bow are made of metal, the model FIIL DIVA ?? And the price for FIIL DIVA AliEkspress in 9500 it is expensive or normal price ?? Well, I certainly interested in quality in Bluedio V already 12 drivers in 6 pieces in each ear, and the like FIIL DIVA with basso medium and high ?? True just do not know what to buy that will better the sound ??

* sannikov.kaza1971a , It is better to ask the owners of the diva, I have just had a dish, not much, uncomfortable to wear, and not very well and accurately collected, enough for half a year, and then had to throw

sannikov.kaza1971a @ 23.06.2018, 19:27*
* Titan5 Good evening, I wanted to learn the bow are made of metal, the model FIIL DIVA ?? And the price for FIIL DIVA AliEkspress in 9500 it is expensive or normal price ?? Well, I certainly interested in quality in Bluedio V already 12 drivers in 6 pieces in each ear, and the like FIIL DIVA with basso medium and high ?? True just do not know what to buy that will better the sound ??

Outside plastic inside is not tested)), the sound quality is light, balanced, in the application, there is an equalizer if with 3 profiles - bass, standard, high (I like high-adds).
On Umka managed to take over the 8470r (when they were) on Alix judging by the comments of some 7500-8000 managed to take (for coupons or both xs). At the moment, Ali is the most affordable price (9000-9500) below is not yet.

Post has been editedOblako_O - 25.06.18, 01:54

Say to Pandao nobody bought ?? I found a version for about 10500rub !! It is worth to buy there?

sannikov.kaza1971a @ 25.06.2018, 06:05*
Say to Pandao nobody bought ?? I found a version for about 10500rub !! It is worth to buy there?

I think you can take it, but the sense to overpay for the pro version can not see) the only difference is the presence of memory with integrated hifi player on board. But I don `t know how to listen hifi with 4GB music forever perezalivat them unless :)

Post has been editedOblako_O - 25.06.18, 15:12

Ask tell headphones FIIL DIVA darling from the headphones of metal and metal circle, too ??

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 15:52