A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Wireless Bluetooth Active Noise Canceling Headphones

Device characteristics
Product Features: Weight 215 g, size 178 mm (H) x157 mm (W)
User Modes: Wireless; active wire mode (connection via 3.5mm cable with active noise cancellation function), passive wire mode (connection via wire without noise cancellation functions).
Bluetooth Ver. 4.1, supported protocols: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5
Supported modes: EDR (2EV3), SCO (HV1, HV2, HV3), eSCO (EV3), sniff, secure pairing
The distance is up to 100 m. The number of paired devices is up to 8, simultaneously - 2. The pairing code is 0000. Update by air OTA: iOS and Android are supported. For more information, download the application Fiil +.
Audio Specs: Supported AAC (for iOS) / Apt-x / SBC codecs; Hybrid active noise reduction; Improved speech with two microphones: My AudioFiilter (MAF); Speaker specifications: 32 mm high precision titanium alloy block with NdFeB magnet, frequency range: 15 Hz-22 kHz (BT mode) / 10 Hz-40 kHz (wire mode). Supported sound effects: living room, theater, cinema, bass boost and treble boost.
Noise reduction: passive noise reduction: up to 98% for high frequency, active noise reduction: up to 96% for low frequencies

Technical Specifications Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery. Music / talk time: up to 33 hours (at medium volume); in standby mode: up to 48 days (ANC off); charging time 2.5 hours.
Operating temperature: 0 В° C to 50 В° C, storage temperature: -30 В° C to 70 В° C.
Language: English / Mandarin / Cantonese.
Main features: High accuracy of full compatibility of Bluetooth codecs, wired / wireless design with multiple modes. My AudioFilter, ANC, high voice quality, logo indicator light, touch control, intelligent sensor, multilingual voice reminders, folding design, multipoint connection.

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been edited-baw- - 30.11.17, 15:49

Rep: (199)
Here I think, to buy such as a headset to a computer, and sometimes listen to music from your smartphone ... no signal delays when connecting on Sinezubov?

Rep: (5)
* Titan5, if it is - it is minimal and for me, for example, is invisible.

* Skypunster , I ask, because I had just returned to the store Sony 770bt, with excellent sound, but the headset can not be used - a very long delay

* Titan5, Understand, tell me how to test vidosik can do if you want.)

* Skypunster , Yes there protestiruesh only in the real world - include a movie on a computer, Russian, and see whether the delay between the perturbation of the lips of the actor and sound. Or play what ever type of tanks or shooter - whether there is a shot and the sound at the same time?

Posted on 27/04/2018, 22:48:

* Skypunster , No tests have not found the net but obviously custom-made articles. Like the sound of these ears, on a 10-point scale?

Rep: (238)
* Titan5 Through aptx no such momentov.100%

Post has been editedaftarios - 27.04.18, 23:02

* aftarios , is not a fact. if it is connected via a whistle with aptx LL ears and support. And if the usual? Here you can not guess by the performance, only to try

Rep: (7)
Ventured order FIIL DIVA (not pro), toUmkafor 8470 p.
The difference in price at different venues konskaya.Marka not raskruchennaya.Interesuet squelch + sound.
Link toAliin the "cap" dead.

Post has been editedqwestik123 - 12.05.18, 10:38

Rep: (2)
* pro-xy ,
Hey. Will sell a scratching, I think to buy.

* Titan5, I have on the laptop and on the phone supports aptX no delays, especially listening.

I Got FIIL DIVA.
Not clear first vpechatlenie.Zvuk squelch OK.Na smartphone ZTE Nubia M2 staffing music playing application, but the charge equalizer ... not konekt, pause when removing headphones does not rise, the volume on the headphones, you can change tracks net.Na a smart PPTV King 7 with the application everything is OK, but the sound is slightly on blyutuzu stutters (of course there are many in the firmware which nauluchshayzereno) .With a computer via bluetooth on vin10 whistle does not appear in the available devices.

Post has been editedqwestik123 - 18.05.18, 20:50

* qwestik123, Win over 10 - and you are pairing mode on the headset turned on? Turn off the headphones and then hold the power button until you hear a voice "Pairing". Then it will be available in. Regarding headphones management applications - yes, I have Huawei P9 Lite also had problems, fell off and vidilo headphones often were treated reconnect the headphones. On Galaxy Note 8 no such problems, everything is OK.

Yes, ATP, with Windows and others. Zakonektilsya devices. The remaining two "problem" is not switched tracks in the ZTE Nubia M2 and a smart PPTV King 7 stutter sound.
At Nubia helps restart tela.V early tracks not to leaf through, then yes, later no-reset pomogyuUvy on King stutters.

Post has been editedqwestik123 - 12.06.18, 22:13

Rep: (0)
Ordered this miracle with Umki for 8470r, prices are lower than anywhere else did not find Ali price tag bend, although some craftsmen reviews for 7500 took on Ali))
Listening on an apple 8 Plus is, when viewing the video lags behind the sound, on the Mac has not yet tried your hands are not there yet, but I think there's the same story.
The only problem is that my phone skonektilis ears without dancing with a tambourine, but others are not even apples are ears (7 and 8), already rebooted tube, Bluetooth button does nothing on the ears, and did not understand what the joke.

* Oblako_O, it is important to connect it from the off state to clamp button until you hear that the pair started (voice, "Pairing" will tell).

Question number 2, where the interchangeable ear pads to buy? I read that at one time were Ali, but right now do not find that anywhere else.

Post has been editedOblako_O - 07.06.18, 21:12

* Oblako_O Already torn or what?

Titan5 @ 09.06.2018, 03:40*
* Oblako_O Already torn or what?

No, as a reserve, you never know)) mb they are releasing new models will not be reserved in advance)

Rep: (238)
* Oblako_O Appear periodicheski.mozhno write the seller, if he tells you but it is better to monitor in the store Of fiil Ali.

Post has been editedaftarios - 13.06.18, 15:23

* Oblako_O I have been Plantroniks backbeat, they tore in half a year, now looks awful. It turned out that these fucking ears are not so easy to find and even more difficult to change ambyushury, they're made nesemnym. And Diva is easy to remove / wear?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 9:22