A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Wireless Bluetooth Active Noise Canceling Headphones

Device characteristics
Product Features: Weight 215 g, size 178 mm (H) x157 mm (W)
User Modes: Wireless; active wire mode (connection via 3.5mm cable with active noise cancellation function), passive wire mode (connection via wire without noise cancellation functions).
Bluetooth Ver. 4.1, supported protocols: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5
Supported modes: EDR (2EV3), SCO (HV1, HV2, HV3), eSCO (EV3), sniff, secure pairing
The distance is up to 100 m. The number of paired devices is up to 8, simultaneously - 2. The pairing code is 0000. Update by air OTA: iOS and Android are supported. For more information, download the application Fiil +.
Audio Specs: Supported AAC (for iOS) / Apt-x / SBC codecs; Hybrid active noise reduction; Improved speech with two microphones: My AudioFiilter (MAF); Speaker specifications: 32 mm high precision titanium alloy block with NdFeB magnet, frequency range: 15 Hz-22 kHz (BT mode) / 10 Hz-40 kHz (wire mode). Supported sound effects: living room, theater, cinema, bass boost and treble boost.
Noise reduction: passive noise reduction: up to 98% for high frequency, active noise reduction: up to 96% for low frequencies

Technical Specifications Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery. Music / talk time: up to 33 hours (at medium volume); in standby mode: up to 48 days (ANC off); charging time 2.5 hours.
Operating temperature: 0 В° C to 50 В° C, storage temperature: -30 В° C to 70 В° C.
Language: English / Mandarin / Cantonese.
Main features: High accuracy of full compatibility of Bluetooth codecs, wired / wireless design with multiple modes. My AudioFilter, ANC, high voice quality, logo indicator light, touch control, intelligent sensor, multilingual voice reminders, folding design, multipoint connection.

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been edited-baw- - 30.11.17, 15:49

Rep: (17)
There are 2 versions of the pro:
- for the Chinese market - Fiil Diva pro ($ 204)
- global version - Fiil Cabviis pro ($ 349)https://fiil.com/colle...ducts/fiil-canviis-pro

The difference - in serial numbers. Well, the global application under better and more convenient. It works on both versions of the headphones.

The difference between the pro and diva diva just thatlast just wired headphonesand the price is correspondingly lower.

Text review:http://iconsumption.ru/note/44033

Post has been editedxxxVovanxxx - 30.11.17, 16:12

Rep: (12)
* xxxVovanxxx Slightly corrected. Pro version is not different in that it does not have built-in memory is not supported 3d sound effects, voice assistant. In the photo is written. And so it is exactly the same naushnikt

Attached images
Attached Image

References to the stores with adequate price:

Attached Image
Jd

Attached Image
Aliexpress

Attached Image
Umkamall

The official price in China - ВҐ 1,499.00 (~ $ 227)

Post has been editedxxxVovanxxx - 03.12.17, 21:44

Who figured out how to configure the scan music into folders on the internal memory (4GB)?

Rep: (238)
* xxxVovanxxx , Is connected as a USB flash drive, he threw a folder with music, selected in the application mode , Local , all.
I've been wondering how to make it work the voice assistant.

Post has been editedaftarios - 03.12.17, 15:54

aftarios @ 03.12.17, 14:38*
I've been wondering how to make it work the voice assistant.

"Hello Fiil" and then you need to say any team, but I have all the time switched to some Chinese Mouzon of some clouds.
There's still something about MFB says (p. 6 instructions). It works only with Bluetooth.

Not only to the Chinese. But the issue of the tracks from the cloud is very strange.
Along the way you need to say the name of the song and it is pumped up from somewhere, but offered tracks do not have anything to do with the request.

Update Appendix vyshla.kto had noticed changes?

* aftarios , Seen no changes. In the description of small changes and support Fiil driifter - new headphones

Rep: (0)
Guys tell HTC M8 will work with these headphones?

Just there Set Bluetooth version 4.1, while HTC M8 v.4.0

Posted on 12/26/2017, 19:19:

Just there Set Bluetooth version 4.1, while HTC M8 v.4.0

* chekushinmax , Yes of course

Explain why the hell are everywhere different parameters ears? In particular frequency 100-10000Gts! It's full of crap! Who knows what the real parameters and whether clones have?

Pozhaluista explained to the importance of the functions which maf switch for that answer (Open Mote, Mote manager noyzemsi) Winds clear wind

* valecv I can say for ali.tam official magazin.da and their meaning to forge? Demand is not large for this.

* AlexanderRomanov In reference to the cap review

* AlexanderRomanov , Open mode is essentially no noise reduction, will hear what is happening outside, the next mode will hear loud human voice and the sound of car horns, for example. NCM will not hear any noise at all, important for the subway and aircraft. Wind - respectively you will not hear the sound of the wind

Rep: (5)
I bought at Umka naushnichki for 9050 p. very happy, headphones are comfortable, not heavy. Denoising works perfectly, the quality of both the assembly and the sound on top. Sometimes prilozhenka "loses" headphones and does not want to join them, and everything is ok. I Diva Pro. Different, remember, 4Gb of internal memory and surround sound. So for surround sound chasing not - I do not like the sound becomes koryavenko. It makes sense to pay only for the built-in memory, the rest is better to take Diva. If you have questions, you can write, try to answer.

Rep: (1)
Good day! You may be able to help me. So the owner of the headphones, normal version Fiil Diva, not about. The only difference is the absence of 4 gigov stick. Tried sopryach via Bluetooth with noutom vin10, choy is not earned sound, though Windows has seen the headphones. Well figs with him. With noutom bummer. Matching with another Chinese - tyaomi redmi 4. I went and listened, pleased. He pulled me to experiment. The instructions to the headphones read that in order to connect to another device (device B), it is necessary to wean the headphones from the device A. Well, I do not know how to get it right, but I still decided to once again try to make friends with headphones noutom not only disabled Bluetooth Connect with headphones on the phone, but decided to just-Mate (on-Mate), do not turn off Bluetooth, namely to disconnect the connection and on-Mate. With noutom again, not to make friends. BUT! Now MOBILE does not see the headphones as well. Bluetooth does not see and that's it. Pancake. 2 androjda and headphones do not see no one ... Help me how to solve this situevina ...
: blink:
PS who want to buy.
Most likely, this corner of the Chinese selling. What for me this hemorrhagic with Bluetooth. expensive, good headphones. But those who hesitate do not recommend. Of the benefits I could only see the tracks and switches on the smart panel volume. All. A big plus there. Well, except that the price is about 8k rubles in comparison with other top counterparts. In short, you want cheaper - to suffer with shoals.

* pro-xy I have work fine without naraduyus.dlya discovery and pairing need to pinch and hold the power button (a girl's voice will announce the inclusion of detection) .odnovremenno connect to 2m devices without problems.

Post has been editedaftarios - 22.04.18, 23:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 14:01